剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
你想让我挂下去吗 -我想让你按自己的喜好来
Do you want me to keep it up? - I want what you want.
你喜欢什么 我就喜欢什么
I want what you want. You know, if you want.
你挪茶几了吗
Did you move the coffee table?
好的 我这就取下来
Yeah, I'll just take it down.
早啊
Morning.
丽芙
Hey, liv.
哦 我考虑为咖啡壶
Oh, I was thinking of starting a donation jar
搞个募捐罐
for the coffeepots.
这些东西不该你们自己花钱
You know, you shouldn't have to pay for those yourself.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我深表感激
I really appreciate that.
你干嘛要把那牌子挂在这儿
Why-- why are you putting that sign in here?
我想着你可能会喜欢
Well, I thought you might like it.
你知道 为你们的办公室
You know, bring just a real artistic statement
增添一点艺术氛围
into the office.
你觉得呢怎么样
What do you-- what do you think?
我是一定要说喜欢吗 毕竟你都帮我搞募捐了
Do I have to say I like it for you to do the donation jar?
我
I...
我超爱的
Love it.
太好了 那我就不摘了
Great! It stays up.
我去拿罐子 -好
I'll--I'll get a jar. - Okay.
等等 我给你快速看个东西吧
Hey, can I show you something real quick?
当然可以
Yeah, you bet.
我想发布这段视频
I think I'm going to post this video.
惊爆眼球 佩兴斯出现不明飞行物
"incredible ufo in patience."
别 别发布这个
no, you can't post that.
在外人看来 佩兴斯已经是个
You know, people already think patience
谋杀小镇了
is a murder town.
再加个外星人小镇 我们还怎么活啊
You want them to think it's an alien town too?
但如果这事属实
But if this is real,
我有义务公之于众的啊
don't I owe it to the world to share this?
没错 但你可以把标题改一下
Yeah, as long as you change the headline
杰瑟普附近出现不明飞行物
to "incredible ufo near jessup."
我删一下哈
backspace. - Hey.
你使劲戳戳我胳膊
Jab me in the arm.
感觉会惹官司上身
Seems like a lawsuit.
哦 是吗
Oh, is it?
我给你看 我有戳到自己吗
Oh, look at this. Am I jabbing myself?
戳到自己了么 我什么都感觉不到啊
Am I jabbing myself? I can't feel anything.
知道为什么吗 因为我今天早上
You know why? 'cause I cut myself
胳膊被栅栏割伤了 去医院缝针
this morning on the fence and needed stitches,
斯莫尔伍德医生给我整条胳膊都打了麻药
and dr. Smallwood put my whole damn arm to sleep.
我整条胳膊不听使唤 还怎么工作啊
How am I supposed to work with a dead tree-trunk arm, huh?
让我想个办法 咱们来看看
Oh, let me see. Let's see how.
我去拿支笔
Let me just grab a pen.
看 看见没
Oh, look at that.
副警长 看来今天
Deputy, looks like you gonna have to write
你要帮我写警方报告了
my police reports today.
一直都是我写的 长官
I already do that, sir.
不错
Well, good
那我们有备无患了
Then we're prepared
听着 这肯定是她的无心之失
Look, I'm sure that it's a simple mistake.
斯莫尔伍德医生德高望重
I mean, dr. Smallwood is an institution.
我就是她亲手接生的
She literally delivered me as a baby.
你父母不也是她亲手接生的吗
Didn't she literally deliver your parents too?
这没什么关系吧
Yeah, I don't think that's relevant.
听着 你得让她走人
Look, you need to fire her ass
我这胳膊都成木头了
before a bunch of elves
小精灵都可以
move into my tree-trunk arm here
爬上来做饼干了
and start making cookies.
一个无心之失 不应毁了这个女人的一生
One mistake should not ruin a woman's life.
何止是一个
It's more than one mistake!
我因为喉咙痛去找她看病
I saw her for a sore throat,
结果给我诊断为歇斯底里病
and she diagnosed me with hysteria.
我认为你们俩都有点小题大做了
I think that you're both blowing this out of proportion.
我今天要去拿
You know, I'm getting the results today
年度体♥检♥结果
for my yearly checkup,
我敢肯定她会跟以前一样精神抖擞
and I am sure that she will be as spry as ever.
上次我见她时 她还能做侧手翻呢
You know, last time I saw her, she did a cartwheel.
不可能 -的确没有
No, she didn't. - No, she didn't.
但我敢打赌她能做
But I bet she could.
还没看够吗
Seen enough?
我可不想赶不上航♥班♥
I really don't wanna miss the flight.
在我们离开之前 我想再好好看看这幅哥利亚壁画
I wanted to see this one goliath mural before we left.
本来我也没那么想念我的章鱼朋友
I did not think I would miss my octopus friend,
因为以为能见到我的外星同类了
because I thought I was meeting alien family.
可现在他俩都死了
But now they're both dead.
我感觉好孤单
I feel very alone.
真遗憾没能见到你的同类
I'm sorry you didn't get to see family on this trip.
没有哥利亚
No goliath
也不知道如何拯救这个世界
No idea how we're gonna save the world.
我们要怎么办呢 -我不知道
What are we gonna do now? - I do not know.
哥利亚是与我的星球
Goliath was our last chance
建立联♥系♥的最后机会了
to contact my planet
也是我能在地球上见到同类的最后机会
and my last chance to meet one of my people on earth.
现在我恐怕到死都没机会
Now I will die without having a conversation
再用我们那美丽的语言交谈了
in my beautiful language.
我只能自言自语
I will be forced to talk to myself.
我本来想让你安静点的 但这里是纽约
I'd tell you to keep it down, but we're in new york.
怪人随处可见 所以
Weird is normal here, so...
你觉得哥利亚会不会也有个章鱼朋友呢
do you think goliath had an octopus friend too?
也许吧
Maybe.
我不知道他怎么想的
I don't know how his mind worked, though.
也许这只是随便画的吧
Maybe this painting is just random.
不是随便画的
It is not random.
我们的人做事都是有原因的
Everything my people do has purpose.
好吧 但我真的搞不懂
Okay, well, it's really confusing,
感觉他让我们来这没什么合适理由啊
'cause it feels like he brought us here for no reason.
没什么搞不懂的 肯定有理由
Not confusing. Impossible.
哥利亚了解我
Goliath knew of me,
知道我被困住了
knew that I was stranded.
不管他被人类如何同化
However human he had become,
他都不会毫无理由就带我来这
he would never have brought me here without a reason.
你确定哥利亚没有给我留下任何东西吗
Are you sure goliath did not leave anything for me?
维奥琳达什么也没说
Violinda didn't mention anything.
你觉得她有所隐瞒吗
Do you think she is hiding something?
我不知道
I don't know.
她看上去是真的很伤心啊
I mean, she seemed like she was genuinely grieving.
她给我看他的尸体时十分悲痛欲绝
She was really sad when she showed me his body.
你看到哥利亚的尸体了
You saw goliath's dead body?
是的
Yeah.
你应该早点告诉我 你们族人死时
You could've told me that your people
会变成石头
turned to stone when they died
或者像他一样站着死去
or that they die standing up, for that matter.
他站着死的
He was standing up?
哥利亚站着的吗
Goliath was standing?
对啊 他的尸体是那样的
Yes, his dead body was.
怎么了
what?
我 我们得走了
I have--we have to go.
哈利
Harry!
罗伊健身房♥
来吧来吧来吧
♪ come on, come on, come on, come on ♪
达西·布鲁姆
雪上技巧金牌
当我们假死时 -我们假死时
♪ when we pretend that we're dead ♪- ♪ pretend we're dead ♪...
当我们假死时
♪ when we pretend that we're dead ♪
来吧来吧来吧 -死了 -假死
♪ come on, come on, come on, come on ♪ - ♪ dead ♪ - ♪ pretend we're dead ♪ - ♪ dead ♪...
来吧来吧来吧
♪ come on, come on, come on, come on ♪
死了
♪ we're dead ♪
她杀了自己丈夫
she murdered herhusband,
现在又从他的遗物取利
and now she's profiting from his stuff.
这是谋杀售物
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表