剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
瞎扯 给他回信息吧
You're ridiculous. Text him back.
天 那边是谁啊 -待这别动
god, who's that? - Stay right here.
你就该留在科罗拉多 做好你分内事
You should have just stayed in Colorado and done your job.
你开枪打中我了 -对
You shot me. - Yeah.
你还在纽约杀了我的两个手下呢
Like you shot two of my guys in New York.
我就不该让你干掉山姆·霍奇斯
I should have never made you kill Sam Hodges.
我该自己解决的
I should have just taken care of it myself.
我杀了他
I killed him.
你是为了救我
You did it to save me.
但我杀了
But I killed...
一个人类
A human being.
所以我才抹去了你的记忆
This is why I erased your memory.
小心你的卷宗 长官
ooh, be careful of your case files, sir.
抢人案子的清道夫来了
That crime scavenger is here.
她可能会从树上俯冲下来
She might swoop down from her perch
叼着你的火腿飞走
and fly away with your ham.
很高兴看到谋杀没有夺走
good to see you're not letting murder
你们的笑容
keep the laughter away.
不怪副警长
Yeah, well it's not the deputy's fault.
她觉得我很有风趣
She finds me hysterical.
我一说话 她就能乐出来
Every time I open up my mouth, she laughs.
我们正在追踪
we're on our way to tracking down
货车上的人
the men from the van.
副警长在等纽约警局的电♥话♥
The deputy's on hold with the NYPD.
文森特·格里洛和乔伊·莫雷蒂
Vincent Grillo and Joey Moretti.
两人都坐过牢 都跟黑帮有联♥系♥
Both served time. Both have ties to the mob.
多起袭击案的嫌疑人 你能想到的 他们都做过
Suspects in several hits. You name it, they've done it.
你怎么这么快就找出他们身份了
How'd you id them so quick?
监控摄像头拍到了司机
Caught the driver on a security camera,
从仪表盘上提取到部分指纹
pulled a partial print from the dash,
然后我打给纽约警局
and then I called up some favors
前同事 让他帮了个忙
at my old stomping ground at the NYPD.
还在纽约干过那 没听你提过啊
Well, well, New York cop. You didn't mention.
我在华盛顿警局干过11年
D.C. Myself, 11 years.
瞧瞧咱俩
Huh. Look at us.
两个大城市的警♥察♥跑来小镇上大展拳脚
A couple big city cops playing in a tiny town.
最好看好我的三明治
Oops, better keep an eye on my sandwich.
我有个发小
You know this guy I grew up with
在纽约当差 你认识路易斯·瓦雷斯吗
is a New York cop. Do you know Luis Valez?
都好几年没听过这个名字了
I haven't heard that name for years.
路易斯是我警校教官
Luis was my trainer at the academy.
不是吧
stop it.
听见了没 副警长 她认识路易斯
You heard that, deputy? She know Luis.
抱歉 只是想看看火腿是否安好
Sorry, just checking to see if my ham is gone.
听好 警长
Look, sheriff,
我知道你不愿意分享这单案子
I know you're not happy about sharing this case.
嗯 -但咱俩能所向披靡
Hmm. - But together we can crack it.
我跟你说 我相信我们可以
You know what? I believe we can.
就是 将大城市视角
You know, bring a little big city perspective
代入到这个小镇
to this small town tomfoolery.
嘎 嘎
Caw, caw.
抱歉 我以为看到只鸟
Sorry, just thought I saw a bird in here.
我让你恢复记忆了 你怎么还生我气呢
I gave you your memory back. Why are you angry with me?
把那人杀了是好事
Killing that man was a good thing.
我们现在都一样了
We are now both the same.
都是杀人犯 我们应该开个俱乐部
We are both murderers. We should start a club.
你不能随便把别人记忆就这么抹了
You can't just go around erasing people's memories.
警长和副警长发现我真实身份的时候
You wanted me to it when the sheriff and the deputy
你要我把他们记忆抹了
found out what I am.
那可是段决定世界命运的记忆
The fate of the world depended on that,
所以我认为抹去很重要
so I think that one was important.
我还认为清除你记忆很重要呢
I think erasing your memory was important.
我不喜欢你心烦意乱的样子
I do not like it when you are upset.
你变得又吵又爱哭
You get loud and blubbery.
是 我是心烦意乱
Yes, I was upset,
但那也是我自己难过 跟你没关系
but that was my grief to deal with, not yours.
我一清除记忆 你就开心起来了
The second I got rid of it, you were happy.
你笑了 我都看见你牙了
You smiled. I saw your teeth.
我之前都不知道你有牙
I didn't even know you had teeth.
听我说
Listen to me.
生活不仅仅有微笑和幸福
Life is not just about smiling and happiness.
还包括痛苦
It's also about pain
内疚和恐惧
and guilt and fear.
它们被称为感觉是有原因的 是你能感觉到的情绪
They're called feelings for a reason so you feel them.
都是不好的情绪
Those are bad feelings.
我情绪不佳的时候
When I feel bad feelings,
就会想起《法律与秩序》第五季
I think about season five of "Law & Order."
我现在很开心 我现在就在想呢
I'm happy now. I'm thinking about it now.
我好开心 -真的吗
I'm happy. - Really?
那晚你差点死了
You're not freaked out at all
你一点都不怕吗
that you almost died that night?
我 我没有差点死掉
I did-- I did not almost die.
我去放DVD 立马就看
I'm gonna put in the dvd and watch it now.
不行 我记得的 我看到你眼神了
No, I remember. I saw your eyes.
你在逃避现实 哈利 你差点就没命了
You are in denial, Harry. You could have died.
《法律与秩序》第五季
Season five of "Law & Order,"
他们新加进了助理检察官杰克·麦考伊
they introduce assistant district attorney Jack Mccoy.
我喜欢杰克·麦考伊 我们一起看吧
I like Jack Mccoy. Let's watch it together.
你这样做是在掩饰你的情感
What you're doing is called burying your feelings.
所有人类都这么做
All humans do it.
你也许不想面对自己的感受
You might not want to deal with your feelings,
但我打算面对我的
but I plan on dealing with mine,
所以 拜托 请不要对我脑子动手脚
so please, please stay out of my head.
那我自己看第五季了
I will watch season five by myself.
鲍比 鲍比 是你吗
Bobby? Bobby, is that you?
祖母 鲍比80年前就失踪了
Grandma, Bobby went missing 80 years ago.
我认得出我亲兄弟
I know my own brother.
是那个外星宝宝
it's the alien baby.
所以 我们到了
so this is it?
这就是我即将发现你是连环杀手的地方哈
Oh, is this where I find out you're a serial killer?
serial killer(连环杀手)与cereal killer(谷麦片杀手)同音
我更喜欢吃燕麦片 -嗯
I'm more of an oatmeal guy. - Mm.
能听懂吗 因为谷麦
Get it? Cause it's cereal--
不用解释 我懂
no, no, I got it.
我只是很惊讶你这么说
Yeah, I'm just surprised you said it
他们扩建工地的肘候
so when they expanded the building site
发现了当地的文物
they found native artifacts
我的机构负责
My agency was brought in
保护和编目我们发现的东西
to preserve and catalog what we find.
挖掘机是干嘛用的
What's with the backhoe?
那个啊 是那个被我们气到的
Oh, that-- that's this whole dance
承包商搞来膈应我们的
we're doing with the contractor who's pissed we're here
他把车停在那边 我们就不会扩大挖掘范围
and he parks it there so we don't expand the dig.
明白了 所以他是个混♥蛋♥
Cool, so he's an asshole.
看这个 碎陶器
take a look at this-- broken pottery,
通常代表很有可能这里曾有村落或靠近村落
usually a good bet we're on or near a village.
发现了个火坑和一些用做工具的打火石
Found a fire pit and some flint for tools.
我几乎可以保证我们会找到部分地基
I pretty much guarantee we'd find some foundations
你对这些感兴趣是因为《夺宝奇兵》吗
for huts because of "Indiana Jones"?
更多像是文字游戏
that was more for wordplay. - Mm.
我不是在传统家庭里长大的
Yeah, I wasn't raised traditionally.
对我的部落来说 很多古老的方式都
For my tribe, a lot of the old ways died
随着我祖母那一代人去读了
with my grandmother's generation
寄宿学校而消失了
in the boarding schools.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
挖掘过程中
There's something about being down in the dirt
拿着这些艺术品 如此真切
holding the artifacts, the physicality of it.
感觉就像跟
I feel like I'm connected
我以为永远消失的东西联♥系♥在了一起
to something I thought was gone forever.
我觉得很了不起
I think it's incredible
你用毕生精力做着这种重要的事情
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表