剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表
I'll be right- -
世界上最好吃的馅饼
我马上回来的
I'lI be right back!
我必须找到哥利亚
I must find Goliath.
他是我回母星最近的渠道了
He is as close as I can get to my home planet.
我不知道自己的外星人本质
I do not know how much of my alien self
还残存多少
I have forgotten.
哥利亚会帮我重新找回自我
Goliath will remind me of my true identity.
这些壁画会指引我找到他 也找到自己
The murals will lead me to him and to myself.
哈利·范德斯佩格尔
Harry Vanderspeigle.
你怎么在这里
What the hell are you doing here?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
哈利 你怎么在这里
Harry, what are you doing here?
怎么突然来纽约了
Why are you in New York?
这个人貌似认识哈利 怎么认识的
It appears this man knows Harry, but how?
他是敌是友
Is he a friend? An enemy?
你在听我讲话吗 混♥蛋♥
Are you listening to me, asshole?
看来不是友方
Not a friend.
我在喝咖啡
I am drinking coffee.
吃馅饼
and I am eating pie.
我可太喜欢馅饼了
I like pie.
有点像真正食物做的蛋糕
It is like cake, but made with real food.
你本该在科罗拉多
You were supposed to stay in Colorado
干好你的活儿
and do your goddamn work,
我再问你一遍 你来纽约干嘛
So let me ask you again, why are you in New York?
我想探班《法律与秩序》的诞生地
I wanted to see the home of"Law&Order. "
你把这一切当玩笑吗
You think this is a joke?
求求你告诉我 你已经把病历毁了
At least tell me you destroyed the medical records.
我已经
I destroyed the...
把病历毁掉了
Medical records.
你是糊弄我才这说的吧
Are you just saying that?
是你让我这么说的
You told me to say that.
但你照做了吗 -我照做了 你都听到了
But did you do it? - You heard me do it.
我刚刚大声说了一遍
I just said it out loud.
我问的是病历的事
I'm talking about the medical records.
没错 我说过我毁了病历的
Yes, I told you I destroyed the medical records.
所以你照做了 -你没听我说话吗
So you did it. - Are you're listening?
我都说过了 你坐在这没听见吗
I said it. You are sitting right there.
不光是说 还照做了
Not said it, did it.
做了
Did.
什么
what?
我好晕圈 我得再吃点馅饼
I am confused. I need more pie.
有助思考
It will help me think.
你根本不知道你惹的是谁
You have no idea who you are dealing with.
你正在犯下大错
You are making a huge mistake.
你好啊
Hello.
你错过了一个穿戴考究的男人
You just missed a well- dressed man
就是他记性不太好
with a short memory.
我都听见了 他提到了那份山姆
I heard. He was talking about the medical records
给哈利的病历
that Sam gave to Harry.
请慢用
Here it is.
你给我点了馅饼吗
You ordered me pie?
没有
No.
你觉得怎么样
How do you feel? -
挺好
Good.
认真生活
纵情欢笑
努力去爱
真不错
Really good.
这种感觉真刺♥激♥
I feel a little wild, actually.
茶几也可以远一点 我不想磕到膝盖
Maybe I dlon't like smashing my knee.
怎么样 喜欢这种冒险的刺♥激♥感吗
Sir, how do you like living on the edge?
好 我们得庆祝一下
AlI right, we need to celebrate.
对 我冰箱里有啤洒
Yeah, I have beer in the fridge.
来瓶啤酒 半瓶啤洒
One beer- well, uh, half a beer.
其实我觉得已经开瓶了 但我们可以分享
Actually, I think it's open, but w- we could split it.
高中时我在你衣橱里藏了大♥麻♥
I hid joints in your closet in high school.
可能还在
Maybe they're still there.
现在是麦克斯的房♥间了
Uh, that's Max's room now.
我儿子卧室里有大♥麻♥
There's- there's weed in my child's bedroom?
但愿如此
Hope so.
达西啊 你逗我呢吧
Uh, uh, D'arc, you're, uh- - you're kidding, right?
我进不去大楼
I couldn't get into the building.
安全措施严的一批
Security was ridiculous.
那人认出了你
That guy recognized you.
你肯定在为他们工作
You must work for them.
确定他没说别的吗
Are you sure he didn't say anything else?
说到山姆的事了吗 -他叫我混♥蛋♥
Anything about Sam? - He called me an asshole.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我在标记城里每一幅哥利亚的壁画
I am marking every one of Goliath's murals in the city
以便我们逐一拜访
so that we can visit them.
哇 这么多啊
Wow, that's a lot.
等等
Wait.
看到什么了 就是一堆点而已
What? What do you see? It's just a bunch of dots.
哈利
Harry.
你看了什么
What do you see?
大熊座
The constellation Ursa Major.
哥利亚把整个城市
Goliath targeted locations throughout the city
当成星空
to form the night sky.
每一幅壁画都是一颗星星
Each star is a mural.
这个信♥号♥♥不是随便绘制给别人的
The signal was not meant for just anyone.
哥利亚只为我而绘
Goliath meant it for me.
那到底是什么意思
What does this mean?
这颗星是哥利亚的太阳
This star is Goliath's sun,
也就是我的太阳
my sun.
我们会在这里找到哥利亚
That is where we will find Goliath.
哥利亚一定就在这群人里
Someone here must be Goliath.
你看有谁像外星人吗
Um, you see anyone that looks alien to you?
我看他们都不像人
I do not see any humans.
尽量保持低调 好吗
Try to be inconspicuous, okay?
融入环境 避免引起大家注意
Blend into the background, avoid attention.
管好你自己吧
Worry about yourself.
我的谱系跟八足形亚目是近亲
My lineage includes the superorder Octopodiformes.
我们天生就擅长伪装
Camouflage is in my DNA.
要吃点开胃小菜么
Care for a hors d'oeuvres?
哦 -好啊
Oh. - Yes.
所有的开胃菜都给我
I will have all the d'oeuvres.
只拿一个好么 先生
It's just one, sir.
不
No. Uh
你可真低调
Smooth.
不好意思
Um, excuse me.
打扰一下 请问主人名字是什么
Hi. Excuse me, can you tell us the name of the host?
是维奥琳达·达维尔
Yes. It's Violinda Darvell.
好吧 嗯
Okay, um...
你们喜欢我家吗
Are you enjoying my home?
抱歉 没想到您就是主人
I- I'm sorry I didn't know it was you.
我是阿斯塔 这位是哈利
I'm Asta. This is Harry.
哥利亚在哪里 快说
Tell us where Goliath is!
这家伙不缺强势哈
This one isn't lacking conviction.
对 他缺的是别的东西
No, he lacks a few other things.
关于哥利亚 你们想知道的一切都在画布上了
Everything you need to know about Goliath is on the canvas.
再多我也无可奉告
There's nothing more I can tell you.
晚上好 副警长
Evening, Deputy.
谢谢你来这里见我
- Thanks for meeting me here. - Yeah.
所以为什么约我来这 我猜猜
So what is this, huh? Let me guess.
你生我气了
You're upset with me
因为我今天早上吼你了 对吧
cause I yelled at you earlier today, right?
我确实不应该吼你
Maybe I shouldn't have yelled.
这一点我承认 但我有言在先
I'lI admit that, but I told you- -
我都说了 不要参与
I said, do not engage. That's what I said- -
你在干什么呢 你以为自己在干嘛
What are you- - hey! What do you think you're doing?
这是唱哪出
What is this shit?
好吧
剧集 | 外星居民(2021) | 导航列表