剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
就是个说法而已
It's an expression. People say that.
好啊 等哪天跟我讲讲黑色风暴事件[30年代]
Sure. And someday, you can tell me how you survived the dust bowl
和胡佛政♥府♥的故事吧 老爷爷
and the Hoover administration, grandpa.
你嘴巴真刁 黛西
That's an ugly side of you, Daisy.
没办法 你懂规矩
That's too bad. You know the deal.
你说出你在哪 我就不取笑你了
I stop making fun of you when you tell me where you are.
好吧
Yeah.
低调一点 好吗
Just...Keep your head down, okay?
我不希望这东西找到你
I don't want this thing to find you.
你至少还有朋友可找吧
Do you have any friends out there, at least?
没有以前那么多了
Not as many as I used to.
这电♥话♥还能打多久就会被你追踪到
How much longer till the call is traceable?
15秒
15 seconds.
我会再联♥系♥你的
I'll reach out soon.
希望如此
Hope so.
加纳博士
Dr. Garner, hey.
是林肯吗
Was that Lincoln?
他有什么关于鞭笞的信息吗
He have anything to help us with Lash?
没有 又回到原地了
Nope. Back to square one.
别担心 你很快就能查明白的
Well, don't worry. You'll figure it out soon.
林肯说出自己的位置了吗
Hey, did Lincoln tell you where he is?
他在这里 有我们保护或许更安全
I mean, he'd be safer here, under our protection.
是啊 但他不信我 不肯说
I know, but he doesn't believe me. He won't tell me.
等他说了我会告诉你的
But I'll let you know when he does.
好啊
Great.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表