剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Rosalind's dead, Ward has Fitz and Simmons.
我唯一的后悔是有机会的时候我没有
My only regret is that I didn't kill that son of a bitch
-杀了那混♥蛋♥ -科尔森
- when I had the chance. - Coulson...
我们接近时告诉我
Let me know when we're close.
时候到了
It's time.
你自己开始吧
Start without me.
得为神盾局的到来做好准备
Need to get ready for when S.H.I.E.L.D. arrives.
神盾局是别想靠近的
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s not getting near here.
别低估了科尔森
Don't underestimate Coulson.
菲尔·科尔森根本不算什么
Phil Coulson is of no consequence.
但你 还有个重要的角色
You, on the other hand, still have an important role to play.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我要你带我们的人去另一边
I want you to lead our men on the other side.
你不会是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
自从神盾局杀了卡拉
I've been working for this moment
我就一直在为这一刻努力
ever since S.H.I.E.L.D. murdered Kara.
我为什么要放弃这个
Why would I give that up?
因为你已经赢了
Because you've already won.
神盾局完了
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s finished.
你真的还需要跳支胜利舞吗
Do you really need to take a victory lap?
还没结束呢
This isn't over
我站在科尔森的死尸旁时才算结束
till I'm standing over Coulson's dead body.
我以为你没这么肤浅呢
I thought you were more than this,
不止是嗜血 想寻仇
more than bloodthirsty and vindictive.
我以为你有眼界
I thought you had vision.
凭我的眼界足以看出谁是想操纵我
Vision enough to know when I'm being manipulated
让我为别人的空想冒生命危险
into risking my life for someone else's pipe dream.
你的梦想 复仇
Your dream? Revenge?
那只是虚荣 沃德先生
That's just vanity, Mr. Ward.
是弱点
That's weakness.
别跟我谈什么弱点 老头子
Don't talk to me about weakness, old man.
弱点是盲目追随他人
Weakness is following others blindly.
我是付出代价才明白了这一点
Learned that the hard way.
我没叫你追随
I'm not asking you to follow.
我叫你带队
I'm asking you to lead!
我为这一刻等了很久了 没错
I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, yes,
但我本希望 能找到一个人跟我一起分享这一刻
but I'd hoped that I'd find someone to seize it with me.
我本以为会是皮尔斯 但他嗜血
I thought it might be Pierce, but he was bloodthirsty.
本以为是约翰·加勒特
Thought it might be John Garrett,
但他的虚荣让他只顾自己
but his vanity led him to think of nothing but himself.
约翰·加勒特是我相信九头蛇的唯一原因
John Garrett is the only reason I put my faith in Hydra.
这是他为我们的事业做出的最大贡献了
And that is the greatest thing he ever achieved for our cause.
我不是个士兵 你是我们训练出来的最棒的士兵
I'm no soldier. You're the finest we ever made.
你是唯一能做到的人
You're the only one that can do this.
如果你穿越去另一边
And if you cross over to that other side,
你就终会明白 自己对九头蛇没信错
you will finally see that your faith in Hydra was never misplaced.
他是真的
It's real.
你会看着他的眼睛
You will look it in the eye.
然后呢
And then?
然后
And then...
我们想做什么都行了
We'll be able to do whatever the hell we want.
你碰她 我们的协议就取消
You touch her, and the deal's off.
菲兹 你不能这么做
Fitz, you can't do this.
我已经决定了 珍玛
My mind's made up, Jemma.
不 我们不能允许他们把那东西带回来
No, we can't let them bring that thing back to this planet.
菲兹
Fitz...
让他们杀了我吧
Please just let them kill me.
我不能 我不会的
I can't do that. I won't.
我失去过你一次了
I lost you once.
我不能再失去你一次了
I can't lose you again.
我...
I'm just...
我不够坚强 不能活在没有你的世界里
I'm not strong enough to live in a world that doesn't have you in it.
回到我身边来
Oh, come back to me.
但别把那东西带回来
Just don't bring that thing with you.
我只会把威尔带回来
Only thing I'm gonna bring back is Will.
好吗
Okay?
我们开始吧
Let's get this show on the road.
你来干什么
What are you doing?
带队
Leading.
看来他们准备好了
Looks like they're getting ready.
他们要带上菲兹或西蒙斯
They're gonna take Fitz or Simmons.
这招很聪明
It's the smart play.
不管他们要那边的什么
Whatever they want over there,
他们会需要一个人带他们回来
they'll take one to guide the team back,
留下另一个作为保障
keep the other one here for insurance.
那是沃德
That's Ward.
你不可能靠热信♥号♥♥分辨出来
You can't seriously know that from a bloody heat signature.
是他没错
It's him.
等着我
Wait for me.
过去之后 建立边界 然后等着我
Once you get down there, you establish a perimeter. Wait for me.
我就来 赶紧的
I'm right behind you. Get on in.
找到他 前往撤离坐标
Find it, get to the exit coordinates,
我们稍后会开启传送门 时间是整
we'll turn the portal back on in exactly...
12小时后
12 hours.
好的
Got it.
把他带回来 我的朋友
Bring it back, my friend.
完成九头蛇开启的事业
Be the one that finishes what Hydra started.
在今天创造历史
Making history today.
开心点
Cheer up.
这对你我都是新开始
New beginning for both of us.
他穿过去了
He's going through.
如果那真是沃德 我们就太迟了
If that really is Ward, then we're too late.
你能去劝劝他吗
Can you please go talk some sense into him?
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
只有疯子才会毫无计划就去
Only a complete lunatic would go down there without a plan.
我要了结这一切
I'm ending this.
老天爷
Oh, bloody hell.
等等 你要干什么
Wait, wait. What the hell are you doing?
我们都知道我一向不是个明理的人
We both know common sense was never really my strong suit.
导弹锁定
九头蛇锁定我们了 我们得赶紧走
Hydra's got us locked in! We need to move!
科尔森 等等
Coulson, wait!
关掉吧
Shut it down.
没事
It's nothing!
快点 赶紧走
Come on! Get moving!
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表