剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
你为什么想重建传送门 珍玛
Why do you want to rebuild the portal, Jemma?
因为我必须回去
Because I have to get back there.
我做过几十次模拟了
I've run dozens of simulations.
但巨石只是一种选择
The monolith was just one option, though.
我们不会放弃的 好吗
We're not gonna give up, okay?
那是什么 冻结胶质吗
What is it? Some kind of suspension gel?
可以让他们处于静止态 健康鲜活 但沉睡着
It keeps them in stasis... alive, healthy, just asleep.
斯特拉克
Strucker.
沃德在哪
Where do I find Ward?
我想完成沃德吩咐的任务
I tried to do what Ward wanted.
我想杀了他
I tried to kill him.
加纳教授吗
Professor Garner.
毛伊岛 威雷亚海滩 六个月前
你刚刚为了捕捉一个美好的瞬间反而毁了气氛
Did you just spoil a perfect moment by capturing it?
你在这个阳光下太美了
You looked too good, sun hitting you like that.
明天这时候我们就到家了
Well, this time tomorrow, we'll be home.
现在是谁在破坏气氛了
Look who's spoiling the moment now.
我要是不回神盾局你觉得怎么样
What would you say if I didn't go back to S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你是认真的吗
You're serious.
至少不马上回去
At least, not right away.
你这么说是因为身在海岛吗 还是
So, is this the island talking, or are you... I mean...
有很多原因会导致我们走不下去
There are a lot of reasons why this won't work...
无法维系
why we won't work.
有时我会忘记你多么直接
Sometimes I forgot how direct you are.
我不想成为原因之一
I don't want to be one of those reasons.
你不会的
And you won't be.
听着 我们成长了 也更加明智了
Listen, we're older now and wiser.
我不想第二次失去你
And I don't plan on losing you a second time.
怎么样
So what do you say?
想稳定下来吗
You want to go steady?
我们刚才是在讨论我们变老了吗
Weren't we just talking about how we're older?
是啊
Yes.
那好吧
All right, then.
敬新开始
To new beginnings.
敬新开始
To new beginnings.
我不知道梅琳达什么时候能回去 菲尔
I don't know when Melinda's coming back, Phil.
我们几天前才回到家
We only got home a couple of days ago.
我想谢谢你把嘉颖来世的东西送来
Wanted to thank you for sending over Jiaying's things from afterlife.
希望这些东西能对现在的异人族状况有所帮助
Hopefully, it'll help shed some light on our new Inhuman situation.
如果有什么发现我会告诉你的
I'll keep you posted if I find anything interesting.
还有 菲尔 别等梅琳达打给你了
And, Phil, I wouldn't wait for Melinda to call you.
好建议 谢谢
Good advice. Thanks.
好了
All right.
天哪
Oh, god.
我们不是怪物
We're not monsters.
你不能因为不知道该怎么做
You can't just lock us up in some ice prison
就把我们关在冰冻监狱里
because you don't know what else to do.
那不是什么监狱
No one's talking prison.
理论上来讲 那是个凝胶块
And, technically, it's a gel matrix.
他们把人置于静止态
They're putting people in stasis.
你可以把那理解为药物诱导性昏迷
Think of it as a medically induced coma,
在我们找到更好的解决办法前按下暂停键
a way to hit the pause button until we find a better solution.
更好的解决办法 那是什么意思
"A better solution." What does that mean?
ATCU正在寻找治愈方法
The ATCU's looking for a cure.
我并不是说所有人都得用
I'm not suggesting that's for everyone,
因为不是的 但也许有人会想...
because it's not, but some people might want to...
我们又不是病
We are not a disease.
我没那个意思
I didn't say that you were.
你不能指望人们
You can't just expect people
经历那样的巨变
to go through that kind of change
然后马上就能控制好
and immediately have a handle on it.
你还记得我当初有多害怕吗
Do you remember how scared I was at first?
记得 我还记得你冲自己开了冰冻枪
Yes. I also remember you iced yourself
以防伤害到我们
so that you wouldn't hurt any of us.
-你得承认事情有点失控了 -我知道
- You've got to admit, things are getting out of hand. - I know.
有人在不受控的环境中发生转化
People are changing in uncontrolled environments...
我知道 但人人都该有个做自己的机会
I know, but everyone deserves a chance to be who they are.
这你就错了
That's where you're wrong.
你是被你自己的经历误导了
You're being seduced by your own experience.
你学会了如何控制自己的异能
Just because you learned how to control your powers
不代表其他人也都能学会
doesn't mean everyone else will.
万一有人在伤害自己
I mean, what if a person's hurting themselves
或他们身边的人呢
or those around them?
要是他们无法自♥制♥怎么办
What... what if they can't stop?
就拿鞭笞来说吧
Take Lash.
要是朝那怪物头上打一枪还不能阻止他
If putting a bullet in that monster's head doesn't do the trick,
那怎么办
then what?
这可不公平 他只是个例
That's not fair. That's one guy.
大部分异人的转化会介于我和他之间
Most inhumans fall somewhere between me and him.
我今天要见总统和他的顾问们
And that's the message I'm hoping the president
希望到时候他们能听进去这话
and his advisors will hear when I meet with them today.
你要见美国总统
The president of the United States?
是个密会
It's off the books,
但国际社会要齐聚一堂
but the global community's coming together
讨论这些能力增强者的未来
to discuss the future of enhanced people.
会面地点在科罗拉多州的北美防空联合司令部
We're meeting at NORAD in colorado.
但神盾局对外是不存在的
But S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't supposed to exist.
所以我的身份会是ATCU的顾问
That's why I'm going in as a consultant for the ATCU.
-所以是罗莎琳·普莱斯 -安排的 对
- So Rosalind Price... - Arranged it, yes.
我们坐和风一号♥过去 路上接她
We're taking Zephyr One, picking her up on the way.
你确定这是个好主意吗
Are you sure this is a good idea?
我们不能失去这样的机会
We can't afford to miss it.
所以我希望你能在会面前跟罗莎琳谈谈
That's why I want you to talk to Rosalind before the meeting.
让她站在你这边
Win her over to your side of things.
可能是让神盾局重见天日的好开端
Could be a real start toward legitimizing S.H.I.E.L.D.
但如果你能拿出一个成功的异人案例
But it might help if you can present a successful
可能会有帮助
inhuman case,
一个在双方看来都不极端的案例
one that's not an extreme on either side.
乔伊·古铁雷斯该做重新评估了
Joey Gutierrez is due for reassessment.
我很愿意去看看他进展如何了
I'd be more than happy to check in on him, see how he's progressing.
总没坏处
Couldn't hurt.
我同意
I agree.
我会在你们降落前把报告发去
I can send you my report while you're in the air.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help on this.
我就是来帮忙的
It's what I'm here for.
不
No.
我是不明白你为什么给我打电♥话♥
I just don't know why you're calling me.
好吧 把位置发给我
All right. Give me your location.
我去找你
I'll meet you there.
加纳博士
Dr. Garner.
你好像要去实验室
Looks like you're heading to the lab.
这是个好迹象 对吗
That's a good sign, right?
我在努力
I'm trying.
我们都在努力
We're trying.
有时候我觉得 或许不该把一切
Sometimes it just feels like it would've been best
都告诉菲兹
if I hadn't told Fitz everything.
你说出真♥相♥是对的 珍玛
You did the right thing in telling the truth, Jemma.
秘密会从内心吞噬你
Secrets can eat you up from the inside.
你在忙吗
You busy?
不 不
Uh, no. No.
抱歉 我最近都不怎么常来
Sorry I haven't been in here more.
你不必解释的
There's... there's no need to explain.
那是什么
What's that?
是我的手♥机♥
It's my phone.
我当时正好带着
I had it with me.
我拍了照片 录了音
Uh, I took pictures, made some recordings
来记录我在那里的生活
to document my time there.
损毁很严重 但我还是留着作为纪念
It's quite damaged, but I kept it on me as a remembrance.
我希望你能
I was hoping you could...
恢复数据
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表