剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我也是这么想的
That's what I was thinking.
枪柄上有指纹检测
Thumb detection in the handle...
我想办法绕过了检测 是的
I had to bypass it, yeah.
液氦冷却 钛金属枪管和滑套
Liquid-helium-cooled, titanium barrel and slide...
要我说 看起来像是新兴高科技设计
You ask me, it looks like an emerging technologies design.
可能是DARPA[国防高级研究计划局]吧
DARPA, maybe?
我也这样想的
Yeah, that's what I thought.
你根本不需要我帮你看 是吧
So you didn't need my damn eyes on this at all, huh?
不 我
No, I...
需要 谢谢你啦
Yes, thank you.
好吧
Yeah.
我们可以查查已知DARPA设施的监控
We can run some surveillance on known DARPA facilities.
可能来自黑市
It could be black market.
你该让亨特问问他黑市上的朋友
You should ask Hunter to contact the back-alley traders he knows.
亨特不跟我讲话了
Hunter's not talking to me.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
知道
I do.
希望你明白自己在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing
也希望这一切不会以灾难结束
And this doesn't end in complete disaster.
这个团队已经够分崩离析的了
Team's fallen apart enough as it is.
不能再承受更多动荡了
Can't afford any more trouble.
你想见约瑟夫 那就走吧
You want to see Yusef, let's go.
我们试图打开你的箱子
So, we tried to open this case of yours,
但是你看到了 打不开
But as you can see... We could not.
现在我们想让你把它打开
We'd like you to do that for us now.
我可以打开 把里面的东西给你们
I'll open it and give you what's inside, no problem.
但要交换你们手上的一样东西
But only in exchange for something in your possession.
换你的命怎么样
How about in exchange for your life?
不行
No deal.
看来是不怕死的
A man with nothing to lose.
听好 我只说一遍
Okay, listen, 'cause I'm only gonna say this once.
我失去了一位朋友
I've already lost a friend,
可能听起来很奇怪 但为了把她找回来
And it may sound strange, but to get her back,
我得弄清一块古代巨石的属性
I need to understand the properties of an ancient monolith.
我已得知 它满世界辗转了几百年后
Now, I've learned it was buried in the Yucatan
被埋在了尤卡坦
after being dragged around the earth for a few hundred years.
本来 和它一起被发现的
And originally found with it, were artifacts --
是些古物 大多毫无价值
mostly worthless, except one --
除了一个卷轴盒 有一千多年历史
a scroll casing, over 1,000 years old.
盒里有一块羊皮纸
The casing holds a parchment
据说上面解释了这块巨石是什么
which reportedly describes exactly what this monolith is,
这正是我想知道的
which is what I want to know.
而我追查了这个卷轴盒 这可不容易
And I tracked the scroll casing -- not easy --
在历史上的足迹 发现它在伊♥拉♥克♥的摩苏尔博物馆
through history, to mosul's central museum in Iraq.
但今年你的极端组织朋友
But it was taken by your extremist buddies
洗劫那里时 它也被拿走了
when they ransacked the place this year.
我有九♥成♥把握它就在这个房♥间里
Now, I'm 90% sure it's in this room.
所以你要么把它拿出 交换箱里的东西
So you can either hand it over in exchange for what's in there,
要么把我肠子挖出来
or you could spill my guts in the sand
然后拿箱子垫屁♥股♥吧
and use the briefcase as a booster seat.
你说了算
It's totally your call.
现在...把箱子打开
Now...Open the case.
这些是...分♥裂♥炸♥弹♥吗
Are these... Splinter bombs?
正是联♥合♥国♥袭击中所用到
The very same used in the U.N. attack
杀死了苏尼尔·巴克希的那种
and used to kill sunil bakshi.
你应该熟悉那个名字
That name should mean something to you.
就是这东西杀了他
One of these killed him?
没错 把他的原子都分♥裂♥了 只剩下渣渣
Yeah, separated his atoms, leaving no remains.
你费这么大劲找的这个女人...
This woman you went to all this trouble for...
你爱她 对吗
You love her, yeah?
是的
Yeah.
只有爱情会让男人如此愚蠢
Only love can make a man so stupid.
你说 只剩渣渣 对吗
No remains, you said, huh?
打扫起来应该很方便
Should be easy to clean up.
你干什么 回来 站住
What are you doing? Come back, stop.
他要疯了
He's going nuts.
乔伊很不好过
Joey's having a tough time.
身体上的转变已经很痛苦了
The change is hard enough physically.
心理上的就更不用说了
But emotionally, it's a whole other thing.
我想劝他冷静下来 但是我搞砸了
I tried talking him down, but I blew it in there.
迈克更是没个泰迪熊的样子
And Mack is not exactly coming off as a Teddy Bear.
你刚跟他说了我是个泰迪熊
You just told the guy I'm a Teddy Bear.
然后你却跟他说
And then you told him
脑袋炸开就是最好的结果了
the best-case scenario was his head blown off.
好吧
Yeah.
我需要帮助
I need help,
有个人再合适不过了
and there's one person who's better at that than anyone.
林肯
Lincoln?
你真想再提这茬
You really want to go there again?
他可以帮我们纳新
He could help with intake.
还有 他了解生理上的变化
Plus, he understands the physical change.
他是个医生
He's a doctor,
而我们甚至不知该采取什么治疗方法
whereas we don't even know what medical treatments to give.
上次你想劝他来时
Last time you tried to sell him on it,
他可不大愿意
he wasn't exactly buying.
我想再试一次
I'd like to try again.
迈克 你怎么看
Mack, what's your take?
我早说过关于放走林肯的担忧
I voiced my feelings about letting Lincoln roam free.
我很乐意把他拽来 让他伤不到别人
I'd gladly drag him in here where he can't hurt anyone,
但如果黛西能把他劝来
but if Daisy can talk him in...
他或许能帮上忙
He might actually do some good.
你们一起去
Both of you go.
要一支飞行队 一架昆式战斗机
Requisition a flight team and a quinjet.
科尔森 查到她了
Hey, Coulson, got her.
武器是DARPA的原型机
Weapon is a DARPA prototype.
我们侵入了多个DARPA设施的监控
We tapped surveillance at multiple DARPA facilities,
终于找到结果 华盛顿特区分处
got a hit... the D.C. branch office.
她每隔几天去一次
She visits every few days.
规律日程
A routine.
告诉我有可以接近她的机会
Tell me there's a window where we can get to her.
很短的机会
It's a small one.
她每次过去
Every night she visits,
都在晚9点左右离开
she leaves at approximately 9:00 p.m.
只带一支小安保队
with a small security detail.
三个人半小时后到达12大道的地铁站
They're all three dropped at the metro station on 12th
她在那儿下车
half an hour later.
她的随行人员会在去站台的路上给她买♥♥杯咖啡
Her escorts buy her a coffee on the walk to the platform.
但她会一个人上9:35的列车
But she boards the 9:35 train alone.
坐在中间
Sits in the middle,
喝着咖啡 回应邮件
drinks her coffee, and answers e-mails.
这是她一天中唯一单独一人的时候
It's the only time she's alone all day.
找你真不容易
You're not an easy person to pin down.
是吗
Really?
找你可毫不费事呢
'cause you were no trouble at all.
长官 我不用手指数不清数
Sir, I have trouble counting without using my fingers,
但我猜他们人比我们多
but I think there's more of them than us.
收到 谢谢 亨特
Roger that. Thanks, Hunter.
我本想派车去
I would have sent a car,
但那样你肯定会起疑的 科尔森先生
but then you would have suspspected something, Mr. Coulson.
我该如何称呼你
And what should I call you?
金利太太 麦克布莱德女士
Mrs. Kinley? Ms. McBride?
你的化名好多 挑花眼了
So many stage names to choose from.
叫我罗莎琳
Call me Rosalind.
罗莎琳
Rosalind.
我知道那是你在宇航局用的名字
I know that's the name you went by at NASA.
实际上 宇航局里一般称呼姓氏
At NASA, they tend to stick to last names, actually.
东海岸飞行学校的文化
The whole east-coast flight-school mentality
扎根太深
is so deeply embedded.
但你确不知怎么是从国防部过去的
And yet you somehow came to it through the D.O.D.
太空探索和国防部
Space exploration and the defense department
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表