剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
也不配你的友谊
or your friendship.
黛西
Daisy...
你被洗♥脑♥了
you were brainwashed.
沃德也是
So was Ward.
我们真是好般配
We make the perfect pair.
黛西爱你 至少她以为她爱你
Daisy loved you -- at least, she thought she did.
你该知道这一点
You deserve to know that.
你得理解 林肯
You have to understand, Lincoln,
我给了她你无法给的东西
I gave her something you never could --
幸福
happiness.
真正的幸福源自于归属感
True happiness comes from belonging.
这是她需要 而你无法提供的东西
That's something she needs that you could never offer her.
内心深处 你也清楚
Now, deep down, you know this.
我让黛西完整了
I made Daisy whole...
我也可以让你完整
and I can do the same for you.
我们可以一起离开这里 找到她
We can walk out of this room, find her together.
你再也别想见到黛西了
You're never gonna see Daisy again.
来吧 毁掉这具身体吧
Oh, go ahead. Destroy this body.
已经穿旧了
It's well-worn.
我会钻进别人体内
I'll just go in someone else.
或许一个神盾局的人
Maybe someone in S.H.I.E.L.D.
蜂巢不仅控制了你的头脑
Hive didn't just get in your head --
还从根本上改变了它
he changed it on a fundamental level.
他像药物一样 改变了你大脑的化学反应
He altered the chemistry of your brain like a drug.
这是后遗症
These are the aftereffects.
你现在经历的是戒断反应
You're going through withdrawal right now.
你觉得就是这样吗
Is that all you think this is?
我是嗑大了
That I'm dope sick?
你不会一直是这种感觉的
You're not gonna feel like this forever.
我想要
I want to.
我想一直感受这份痛苦 直到我找到蜂巢
I want to feel this pain until I find Hive.
复仇吗
And get revenge?
我无法想象你经历的事
I can't imagine what you've been through,
但那种渴望
but that craving?
那我有所了解
I know something about that.
你以为你缺失的是复仇
You think vengeance is the missing piece of the puzzle,
那会让你再次完整
that it will make you whole again,
但那只会让你进一步崩溃
but all it does is break you further.
你会好起来的
You're going to get better.
只是需要点时间和距离
It just takes time... and distance.
不
No.
我该每天早上醒来都是这种感觉
I should wake up every morning and feel like this,
记住我伤害的每个人
remembering every drop of blood I spilled.
记忆机器还在你那儿吗
Do you still have the memory machine?
你对斯特拉克的儿子用了它
You used it on that Strucker kid.
-黛西 住口 -对我用吧
- Daisy, stop. - Put me in it.
你其实已经在考虑了吧
I bet you're already thinking about doing that, right,
用它激起我的记忆
to jog my memory.
把机器抬进来
So bring it in here.
给我当床 让我鲜活地记得
Make it my bed and keep every memory,
每一段记忆 每个细节 本就该如此
every detail right at the surface, where it belongs.
够了
That's enough.
我们把记忆机器从仓库推出来了
We pulled the memory machine out of storage,
但不是给你的
but it's not for you.
准备好了吗
Is it ready yet?
准备好了吧
Tell me it's ready!
我还需要时间
I need more time.
快走
Go.
你们快走 退后 跑
You guys, move. Get back! Run!
别逼我用这个
I don't want to have to use this.
-你不需要 -你怎么
- You won't need this. - How did you...
我看你慢慢干 我动作快
I watch you work slow. I move faster.
该你了
Your turn.
威尔
Will!
如果我再看到你 我会杀了你
If I ever see you again, I'll kill you.
这杀不死我的
This won't kill me!
对 但会疼死你
No. But it'll suck.
计划成功了吗
Does this mean the plan worked?
-反正是有效果 -人♥质♥
- It's doing something. - The hostages.
我知道
I know.
-了结 -我们不是说好的
- Closure. - I thought we had a deal.
我知道你在乎我们 沃德
I know that you care about us, Ward!
我叫你带队
I'm asking you to lead.
我坚持不了多久了
I can't hold this much longer.
你觉得成功了吗 烧坏他脑子了吗
You think we've done it -- fried his brain?
我们别等着看效果了
Let's not wait around and find out.
你相信我是在说实话吗
Do you believe I'm telling you the truth?
你相信我
Do you believe I'm -- -
你相信我是在说实话吗
"Do you believe I'm telling you the truth?"
是的
Yes.
我们当然相信你
Of course we believe you.
你得离开这儿
"You have to go."
好 好
Okay. Okay.
威尔
Will!
珍玛
Jemma.
珍玛
Jemma!
珍玛 快跑
Jemma, run! Go!
快跑
Run! Run!
你说老大是不是疯了
Do you think the boss has gone a little gonzo maybe?
一起走到底
Together to the end.
一起走到底
Together to the end.
一起走到底 一起走到底
Together to the end. Together to the end.
一起走到底
Together to the end.
我们心灵相连
We have a connection -- a connection.
我想要那种联♥系♥
I want -- I want a connection.
至少你们很有劲
Well, at least you bring strength to the table.
这一向不是我的强项
That's never been my forte.
好了 听着
Right, listen up.
这是统一可扩展固定接口
This is called a Unified Extensible Firmware Interface.
跟我一起嘟囔 "统一"
Grunt along with me -- "Unified --"
趴在地上 马上
On the ground, now!
你究竟对他们做了什么
What the hell did you do to them?
虽不是我最好的作品 但我是被迫的
Well, it's not my finest work, but I was under extreme duress.
把弹头给我
I want that warhead.
我到了
I'm here.
很好 你得快点
Good. You got to hurry.
小乌龟要我快点
Oh, turtle-man wishes for me to hurry.
幸好他长得帅
跟我来
Follow me.
快点
Come on.
有些关于我的事...
"There are things about me...
你知道了肯定不会喜欢
you wouldn't like me if you knew."
你知道了肯定不会喜欢 不会喜欢
You wouldn't like me if you knew -- if you knew.
你知道了肯定不会喜欢
"You wouldn't like me if you knew."
长官
Sir?
集中注意力
Focus.
让我们帮你
Let us help you.
我不是个好人 斯凯
"I am not a good man, Skye."
他需要联♥系♥ 与她相连
He wanted a connection -- a connection with her.
不能对对任何人任何事
You can't ever get attached to anyone --
产生感情
to anyone or anything.
你必须要克服你内心的软弱
You have to fight that weakness in you.
克服内心的软弱
Fight that weakness!
你必须克服
You have to fight...
内心的软弱
that weakness...inside of you.
哥们 这究竟是什么情况
Dude, what the actual hell?
我需要联♥系♥
I need a connection.
我要联♥系♥
I want a connection.
我要联♥系♥
I want a connection.
联♥系♥
A connection.
要联♥系♥ 我们必须
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表