剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
看似是在移♥动♥ 但其实是这个星球在移♥动♥
It appears to be moving, but it's the planet that's moving,
在绕其轴心转动 而传送门其实是固定的
Rotating on its axis. The portal is fixed.
由于我们知道我们各自抵达的时间和地点
Since we know the date, time, and place we both arrived,
我们就知道传送门从X移♥动♥Y需要多久
we know how long it took to move from "X" to "Y."
如果我们追踪星星足够久
If we track the stars long enough,
我们就能判定这颗星球的自转周期
We can determine the rate of the planet's rotation
并预测传送门下次出现的时间和地点
and predict when and where the portal will appear.
用那东西吗
With that thing?
不是这个 是用那个
Not with this. With that.
就算我们真能修好那堆破烂
Assuming we could even fix that heap of junk,
也没办法供能
there's no way to power it.
有办法
Yes, there is.
我所剩的电池电力足够让我们拿到所需数据
I have enough battery left to get the data we need.
如果我们用光了你的电池 而并没得到结果
If we use up your battery and this doesn't work...
你就再别想看到菲兹和你的朋友了
That's the end of Fitz and all your friends.
生日快乐 珍玛
Happy birthday, Jemma!
生日快乐 珍玛
Happy birthday, Jemma.
没有你在不一样
It's not the same without you here.
替我跟你父母问好 我们回头见
Say hi to your parents for me, and I'll see you soon.
再见 菲兹
Goodbye, Fitz.
我们很快就能再见了
I'll see you soon.
欢迎进入远星计划 寻路者
怎么了
What happened?
死机了 它去了更好的地方了
It died, but it's in a better place now.
得到什么结果了吗
You get anything?
有一个 那里 18天后
We got one... there... 18 days from now.
非得去那儿吗
Did it have to be there?
那是禁区
That's the no-fly zone.
至少要走40小时
It's a 40-hour hike, at least.
有一道30米宽的峡谷等着我们
There's a canyon 30 meters wide waiting for us.
根本过不去 珍玛
It's impossible to cross, Jemma.
我们过不去的
We'll never make it.
你不是说你无法抗拒做
Didn't you say you can't resist doing something
不可能的事吗
when the odds are impossible?
我就知道这事得反咬我一口
I knew that snake would come back to bite me.
就两周了 飞行员
Got two weeks, fly boy.
想办法吧
Figure it out.
问个问题 教授 为什么选择科学
So, question, professor... why science?
你怎么想明白的 这星球 计算
How'd you figure all this out? The planets, the math...
-脊柱侧弯 -好吧
- Scoliosis. - Okay.
我小时候脊柱侧弯
I had scoliosis as a kid.
做了个小手术进行矫正
I had a small surgery to correct it.
躺了好几周
I was flat on my back for a few weeks,
为了应付无聊 每晚上
so to help combat the boredom, every night,
我父亲会把我的床推出去 跟我讲星星
my father would wheel my bed out and talk about the stars.
老爸好棒
Nice job, dad.
这个传送门
So, this portal...
我们怎么知道不是单向开放的门
How do we know it's not just a door that swings one way?
我觉得更像个阀门
I think it acts more like a valve.
在地球上它看似是随意开启的
On earth, it seemed to open randomly,
但那只是从我们的角度看是随意的
But it only appeared random from our point of view.
是什么能开启它
What opens it?
这些卫星
The moons.
他们的对齐程度能影响传送门
Their degree of alignment affects the portal
就像地球的月亮能影响潮汐
the way our moon affes the tides,
让门有涨有落 有进有出
'causing it to ebb and flow, pulling things in and out.
那么传送门开启
So, the portal opens,
我们跳进去 随着流子走就行
we just jump right through, go with the flow?
它不会开启很久
It doesn't stay open very long,
万一我们没时间跳进去
so in case there's no time for that...
我们送个瓶中信过去
We send a message in a bottle...
这里的信息足以能让菲兹打开
Everything Fitz needs to know to open it,
并保持传送门开启 他就能来找我们了
keep it open, and come and get us.
幸好那东西把你送了过来 而不是个清洁工
I'm glad that thing sent you over here and not the janitor.
谢谢
Thanks.
这东西怎么送我们过峡谷啊
How exactly is this supposed to get us across the canyon?
我们只有一个机会 明天就得走了
We only have one shot, and we have to leave tomorrow.
好吧
Well...
我要把这个射进峡谷对面的岩壁上
I'm gonna shoot this into the wall across the canyon...
然后我们滑索过去
and we're gonna slide across on the rope.
你以为我能建个直升机吗
What, did you think I was gonna build a helicopter?
差不多吧
Kind of.
你觉得能行吗
You think it's gonna work?
能行的
It'll work.
还想这么做吗
You still want to do this?
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
吃饭 洗澡还是睡觉
Eat, shower, or sleep?
等我们回去了 你第一件事要做什么
What are you gonna do first when we get back?
吃 拜托 不想想我是谁
Eat. Please. Who you talking to?
你呢
What're you gonna do?
我要边洗澡边吃东西
Um, I'm gonna eat in the shower
然后洗着吃着就睡着了
and fall asleep while doing it.
真有效率 你当然会这样
That's very efficient. I expect nothing less.
跟我们一道来的地理学家有个理论
The geologist who came with us had this theory
说这个星球曾经是个天堂 伊甸园
that this planet used to be a paradise, Garden of Eden.
那他觉得发生了什么
What'd he think happened?
那个东西 死亡 不管它到底是什么
It, death... whatever that thing is...
侵蚀了这个世界
Consumed this world.
你觉得我们会碰到它吗
Do you think we'll see it?
我不知道
I don't know.
但如果遇到了
But if we do...
我已经准备好了
...I'll be ready.
你有枪
You have a gun?
只剩一发子弹了
Only one bullet left.
本想着万一情况变得太糟
It was gonna be my ticket out of here
用它给自己解脱的
in case things got too bad.
快走吧
Come on, hurry.
不是这里吧
This can't be it.
我们走错路了
We made a mistake. We went the wrong way.
-就是这里 但 -你说是30米宽的
- This is the spot, but... - You said it was 30 meters wide.
这我们根本过不去
There's no way we can cross that.
之前是的 我发誓
It was, I swear.
这是100米差不多
That's more like 100 meters.
除非是发生了大地震
Unless there was some significant eartHQuake...
它不希望我们走
It doesn't want us to leave.
在那儿 开启了
There it is! It's opening!
肯定有办法过去的
There has to be a way to make that.
我们走了这么远 不能就这么失败
We didn't come this far to fail.
或许我们不用过去
Maybe we don't have to get there.
瓶子给我
Hand me the bottle.
我们可以把它发射进传送门
We can fire it right into the portal.
如果不带绳子 或许能过去
If it's not dragging any rope, it might just make it.
快点 只有这一个机会
Hurry. We've only got one shot.
准备好了吗
Ready?
打开
Now!
快点啊 拜托
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on...
不
No.
我们回不去家了
We're never going home.
或许这里就是我们的家了
Maybe this is our home now.
这不是家
This isn't a home.
这是地狱
This is hell.
你是对的
You were right.
这个星球上没有希望
There's no hope on this planet.
我以前也这么想
That's what I used to think.
然后你出现了
Then you showed up.
珍玛 准备好了吗
Jemma, you ready?
别紧张 我们不会错过的
Relax. We're not going to miss it.
是我做的计算 记得吗
I'm the one who did the maths, remember?
就算真错过了
Even if we do miss it,
再过18年还会有一次
there'll be another one in 18 years.
不好笑
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表