剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
He recommended three months observation
三个月的观察和咨♥询♥
and counseling before reassessment for Joey.
说我太鲁莽
Says I'm reckless.
别往心里去
Don't take it personally.
-他大概是想说... -他说你不顾一切
- He probably just meant that... - He said you're desperate.
什么 他才没那么说呢
What? He didn't say that.
真的吗
Did he say that?
我猜猜
Let me guess.
我在努力接受身体上的限制
I'm struggling to come to terms with physical limitations
而且渐渐失去了自我 而没有重新定义自己
and losing my sense of self instead of redefining it.
不 他没提到你
No, he didn't mention you.
逗你的 他就是这么说的
Oh, he did. That's what he said.
-那就好 -嗯
- Oh, good. - Yeah.
迈克 迈克 推那个控制杆
Mack... Mack, push that lever.
不 拉下来的那个
No, the one... the one that's... the one that's down.
旁边那个 推上去
The one... the one beside it. Push it.
大家退后
Everybody, stay clear!
菲兹 好使了
Fitz, it's working.
能保持开启 光
It's staying open. Light!
我需要更多光
I need more light!
有麻烦
We got a problem!
我需要光
I need some bloody light!
菲兹
Fitz!
齿轮卡住了 芭比
The gears have locked! Bobbi!
斯凯
Skye?
斯凯 你没事吧
Skye, are you okay?
斯凯
S-Skye?
是黛西
It's Daisy.
什么
What?
她叫黛西了 长官
It's Daisy now, sir?
你真是记不住啊
You're really having a hard time with this, huh?
该死 对了 黛西
Damn it. Yeah. Daisy, hey.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
好多了
I'm better.
那脉冲声简直要命了
That pulsing sound was killing me.
什么脉冲声
What pulsing sound?
开玩笑吗 简直吵死了
Are you serious? It was deafening.
慢点 慢点 慢点
Slow down. Slow down. Slow down.
它能维持传送门开启
It holds the portal open.
那枚照明弹直接穿过去了
That flare shot straight through.
如果我们能送个探测器过去
If we could send a hard-wired probe through,
就能看到另一边的情况 找到她
we can see the other side. We can find her.
-我们可以修好机器 糊涂虫 -必须修好
- We'll fix the machine, turbo... - We have to fix it. ...
但你得冷...
But you got to chi...
我们都不了解机器的原理
How are we supposed to fix a machine
要怎么修好啊
we don't know how it works?
我以为你是个妈宝
I figured you for a mama's boy.
稍给点颜色就什么都招了
One slap, and you spit out the info.
你还挺有骨气 小子
It's been a good run, kid.
现在 我们做个了断吧
Now, let's just get to the end.
说吧
Come on.
好吧 你赢了
Okay. You win.
没人可以这么对我还想活命
Nobody treats me like that and lives.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you even know who the hell I am?
知道吗
Do you?!
你是沃纳·冯·斯特拉克
You're Werner Von Strucker.
你父亲是沃尔夫冈·冯·斯特拉克男爵
Your father was Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker,
曾是九头蛇一位伟大的领袖
one of Hydra's greatest leaders.
家族厉害未必代表你值得尊敬
Powerful family name doesn't mean you deserve respect.
这得靠自己赢得
You earn that.
我还想你有没有这个本事呢
I wondered if you had it in you.
你♥爸♥会为你骄傲的
Your old man would be proud.
坐吧
Come on.
我带了烤玉米饼
Brought tacos.
未了事务
Unfinished business?
这就是你在躲避的吗
Is that what you're in hiding from?
你和你妈啊
You and your mother.
沉默就是肯定
Silence always means yes.
你这方面像她
You take after her in that way.
我方方面面都像她
In every way.
你来就为这个吗
So that's what this visit is all about?
你和安德鲁婚姻失败
Things with you and Andrew did not work out so well,
所以你觉得有点不完整
so you feel damaged in some way.
但有比做你妈妈女儿更糟的事
But there are worse things to be than your mother's daughter.
我只想过正常的生活 爸爸
I just want to have a normal life, dad,
远离神盾局
away from S.H.I.E.L.D.
我想看看我是不是能做到
I want to see if I can.
正常
Normal?
你高尔夫球包里还放着枪
With a handgun in your golf bag?
努力保护我不受到对你如影随形的
Trying to protect me from some unfinished business
未了事务的伤害
that follows you like a shadow?
你记得撞在冰面上的痛苦
You remember the pain when you hit the ice,
但我总记得你每次再站起来有多快
but I always remember how quickly you would get up.
我那时还是孩子
I was a kid.
那时没那么疼
It didn't hurt as much then.
我女儿总会再站起来
My daughter always got back up.
你需要敦促
You needed a push.
我需要知道你承受得住打击
I had to know you could handle the fall.
我真该找人杀了你
I should have you killed.
好吧
Okay.
首先 如果你要杀人
First thing, if you're gonna kill someone,
不要威胁 直接动手
Don't threaten them. Just do it.
我父亲会把你...
Oh, my father would have you...
你父亲从不告诉你真♥相♥
Your father kept you in the dark
然后无谓地死了
and then died a meaningless death,
留下你东躲西♥藏♥ 什么都不知道
leaving you to hide your face with no answers.
我知道来自一个复杂的家庭的滋味
I know what it's like to come from a complicated family.
九头蛇已四分五裂
Hydra's fractured, in pieces.
我们要重建它 好好重建
We're gonna rebuild it... the right way...
武力重建
By force.
我父亲几乎从不让我看到他的世界
My father so rarely let me see any of his world.
这是你的世界了
It's your world now.
等我们把分♥裂♥的碎块重拼在一起
And when we put these pieces back together,
会比原来更加强大
they'll be stronger than the original.
只会再次崩溃的
It'll just rattle apart again.
我们得加固链接
We have to reinforce the connections.
加固...大部分装置在地下
Reinf... look, most of the workings are under the ground.
我们又不能把城♥堡♥拆了
We just can't tear the castle down.
而且这屋子是这形状算我们走运
And actually, we're lucky the room is shaped this way,
否则机器可能会把它震碎 埋住我们
or the machine might have shaken it apart on top of us.
等等
Wait.
等等 对了 就是这样
Wait. Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's the point.
就像教授说的 量子谐振荡理论
Quantum harmonic oscillation theory, like the professor said.
我认得这个表情
I know that look.
就那个年代来说 这房♥间形状很奇怪
It's a strange shape for this time period
因为它是设计来产生共振的
Because it's made to resonate, uh, to... to... to... uh...
在石头里产生量子化场
Create a-a quantized field within the stone.
菲兹 你的话我们跟不太上
Fitz, you're talking, but we're not totally following.
这个房♥间 是个喇叭
The room is a speaker.
机器是个扩音器
The machine is an amplifier.
是与巨石共振的亚音频
A sub... subsonic frequency to resonate with the monolith.
你是说你有办法修好机器了吗
You saying you figured out a way to fix the machine?
不
No.
我是说我发现
I'm saying I figured out that...
我们不用修好机器
We don't have to.
我就能做到
I can do it.
我就能打开传送门
I can open the portal myself.
哎呀
Well.
原来我们站在世界上
Turns out we're standing in the middle
最大的低音炮里
of the world's largest subwoofer.
是啊
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表