剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Fan out! Find them!
不
No.
没有我你休想找到菲兹
You'll never find Fitz without me.
我不是来找菲兹的
I'm not here for Fitz.
或许吧
Maybe.
但你也不会让他死在这儿的
But you're not gonna let him die here, either.
菲兹很聪明 他自己会想办法回去的
Fitz is a smart guy. He'll find his way back.
他不到一小时就得死
He'll be dead within the hour.
生活在这里的怪物能闻到血腥味
The creature who lives here can smell blood.
菲兹在流血
Fitz is bleeding.
你也是
So are you.
站起来
Now get up.
给我带路
You're gonna lead the way.
派对在这边
The party's this way.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
我留下了些"面包屑" 回头好找路
Left a few breadcrumbs to find our way home.
西蒙斯
Simmons.
九头蛇知道我们救了她 这里有多安全
Hydra knows we grabbed her. How secure are we in here?
粗略估计 不太安全
Rough estimate? Not very.
我们把门封住堵上了
We've sealed and barricaded the doors,
但九头蛇有很多大家伙
but Hydra has plenty of big-boy toys
能砸进来
to smash their way in.
我或许可以去给门加固一下
I might be able to reinforce the doors.
就是...用我的
You know, using my, uh...
-我的 -神奇的超能力
- my, uh... - Amazing new superpower.
对 就是那个
Yeah. That.
那咱们去试试
Let's give that a go, then.
迈克在那边
Mack's through there.
你来了 这才像话嘛
There she is. That's what I'm talking about.
你知道这些石头是怎么回事吗
Now, do you have any idea how the hell these rocks work?
那个倒计时代表好事还是坏事
Is that counting down to a good thing or a bad thing?
这是传送门再次打开的倒计时
It's the time remaining until the portal reopens.
至于你的问题
And answering your question,
我觉得我们不必动这些石头
I don't believe we have to do anything to these rocks.
它们已设定好 会在预定时间启动
They're configured so they'll activate at the designated time.
看来是好事了
So that's a good thing.
这取决于菲兹能否找到撤离点
That depends on whether Fitz can locate the extraction point
以及把谁或什么一起带回来
and who or what is with him.
他一定能行的 科尔森也去了
He'll make it. Coulson's there.
我知道 但是情况没那么简单
I know, but it's more complicated than that.
-沃德的任务是 -梅在哪里
- Ward's mission is to... - Where's May?
糟糕
Oh, no.
加纳博士也在这里
Dr. Garner is here on the premises.
我跟他说过话
I spoke with him.
其实是他救了我
He's actually the one who saved me.
他被放出来了
He's free?
梅一定是回去找他了
May must have gone back for him.
回去做什么
To do what?
要看她碰见的是谁了
I'd say that depends on what she finds.
天呐
Oh, god.
拉米雷兹 格雷
我今天看到了可怕的景象
Saw something terrible today.
我说的"可怕"是指古老而强大
When I say "terrible," I mean ancient and powerful.
那改变了我的观念
It's changed how I see things.
我一直不相信自己有任何价值
I've never believed I was worth anything...
不觉得自己的言语或行为有任何意义
that what I said or did had any meaning.
也行这就是我成为间谍的原因
Maybe that's why I'm a spy.
以及我同意来这儿的原因
Or why I agreed to come here.
如果你是想劝我别这么做
If you're trying to talk me out of this,
你还是省省吧
you can save your breath.
我并不寻求宽宏或饶恕
I'm not looking for mercy or absolution.
我只想告诉你
I just want you to know,
我也经历过你现在的心情
I've been where you are right now.
心怀愤怒 渴望复仇
Filled with rage, wanting revenge...
我选择了九头蛇
I chose Hydra
但是为了自私小气的私人原因
for petty, personal, selfish reasons...
为了一个父亲一样的人 为了复仇
for a father figure, for vengeance...
为了了结
for closure.
但今天我所看到的 让我的人生有了意义
But what I saw today gave my life meaning.
我第一次感觉到了满足
For the first time ever, I have a sense of satisfaction
而我寻求复仇时
that I never experienced
从未体会过这种感觉
when I was seeking revenge.
我得说
Got to say,
我还挺有满足感的
feels pretty satisfying to me.
转过去 继续走
Now turn around and keep walking.
大家都看错这里了
You know, everyone had this place wrong.
这里不是死亡
It isn't death.
而是新的开始
It's a new beginning.
马利克是对的
Malick was right.
这一切都是注定的
This is all meant to be.
而你还尾随我来到了这里
And the fact that you followed me here,
我们要一起走过这段旅程
that we're in this together,
就更证明了
that just confirms the fact
我是一个大计划的一部分
that I am part of a grand plan.
我现在明白了
I see that now.
我真心不明白你在说什么
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.
你会明白的
You will.
马利克派沃德去带回古老的九头蛇神祇
Malick sent Ward to bring back some ancient Hydra god?
他倒不是这么说的
Well, he didn't use those exact words,
但总体上是这个意思
but that's the general idea, yes.
这就是他让ATCU收集异人族
It's why he had the ATCU collect inhumans,
并把他们运来城♥堡♥的原因
why he shipped them here to the castle...
是为这个强大的外星人做军队
as some kind of army for this powerful alien.
听着 我们都希望把菲兹和科尔森救回来
Look, we all want Fitz and Coulson back.
但如果那怪物也回来了呢
What if that thing comes back, too?
你母亲那么害怕巨石是有原因的
Your mother was terrified of the monolith for a reason.
你觉得她怕的是九头蛇的那怪物吗
You think the Hydra thing is what she was afraid of?
神盾局陷落时
When S.H.I.E.L.D. fell,
弗瑞派我们上伊利亚特号♥
Fury sent us onto the Iliad
阻止九头蛇拿到巨石
to keep Hydra from getting their hands on that monolith.
如果他是知道他们
What if he knew that they wanted
想把怪物从那边带回来呢
to bring this creature back through it?
拜托
Oh, come on.
古老的外星神祇
What, an ancient alien god?
你们有没有听到自己在说什么啊
Are you people hearing the words coming out of your mouths?
这世界在改变 接受吧
The world's changing. Deal with it.
你去过那里
You were there.
你看到他了吗 他什么样
Did you see it? What's it like?
我是看到了
I did see it.
但我说不出他什么样
But I can't really describe what it looked like.
更多是一种感觉 古老而痛苦
It's more how it felt, which is old and pained,
就好像他曾经有很强大的力量 但现在失去了
as if it once had great power but lost it.
而且整个星球都荒芜了
And the entire planet is a wasteland.
至于为什么会那样 我说不好
How that came to be, I can't really say,
至少无法科学地形容
not in any scientific terms,
但我感觉 威尔更是深信
but my sense and certainly Will's heartfelt belief
是那个怪物造成了
was that the creature is the one responsible...
星球的荒芜
that it caused the desolation.
我们得毁掉这一切
We have to destroy all this.
你是说等菲兹和科尔森找到威尔回来之后吧
You mean once Fitz and Coulson find will and come back through.
我是说 万一回来的不是他们呢
I mean, what if they're not the ones who come back through?
我们不能冒这个险
We can't risk that.
不管我们决定怎么做 还有别的事要考虑
Whatever we decide to do isn't the end of the mission.
营地里还有十几个异人
There are a dozen inhumans in this compound
我们不能丢下他们
that we can't leave behind.
那不是问题了
Yes, you can.
他们都死了
They're dead.
鞭笞或者安德鲁
Lash or Andrew...
老实说 我不知道是不是还有区别
honestly, I'm not sure there's a difference anymore...
他把他们都杀了
he killed them all.
长官 神盾局闯进了城♥堡♥
Sir, S.H.I.E.L.D. has infiltrated the castle,
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表