剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
我们抓到他了
We got him.
蜂巢 我们得摧毁他
Hive. He has to be destroyed.
蜂巢能创造一种病毒
Hive could create a virus
将任何人类
that transforms any humans
转化成已被劝降的异人
into swayed Inhumans.
是在他找到办法
If he finds a way to disperse it
进行高空传播的前提下
high enough in the atmosphere.
他有能力感染
He could infect
一批数目不小的人类
a significant percentage of the human race.
我告诉了他一切
I told him everything,
包括和风的位置
including the plans to the Zephyr.
和风有高空飞行能力
And the fact that it has high-altitude capabilities.
蜂巢现在有散播装置了
Hive has his delivery system now.
我想找到蜂巢
I want to find Hive.
复仇吗
And get revenge?
这不是复仇
This isn't about revenge.
你很痛苦
You're in pain.
求你了
Please...
重新接纳我吧
take me back.
有意思
Interesting.
你的名字
Your name.
是很美丽的东西
Something...pretty.
不是天空那样的美丽
Not pretty like the sky.
是一种花
A flower.
黛西
Daisy.
求你
Please.
怎么
What?
怎么了
What is it?
我不能
I can't.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
神盾局对你做了什么
What did S.H.I.E.L.D. do to you?
不是神盾局对我做了什么
It's not what S.H.I.E.L.D. did to me.
是那个怪物偷走了你什么
It's what that creature stole from you.
他让你 免疫了
He made you... impervious.
求你
Please.
求你
Just...
别
No.
对不起 黛西
I'm sorry, Daisy.
等机库门打开
Once the hangar doors are open,
他的怪物小队会涌入基地
his monster patrol will storm the base.
知道蜂巢已经感染多少人了吗
Any idea how many Hive has infected?
D区的所有人
Everyone in Quadrant D,
还有奥布赖恩和马歇尔特工
along with agents O'Brien and Marshall.
20多个特工吗
That's something like 20 agents?
28个
It's 28.
是黛西吗
Was that Daisy?
或许这本就是...
Perhaps this was always meant --
那就不说话了
No more talking, then.
黛西有麻烦了
Daisy's in trouble.
长官 黛西的隔离舱
Sir, there's been a malfunction
出了故障
in Daisy's containment module.
你看过飞机的监控了吗
You check the feed from the plane?
是的 地震后信♥号♥♥中断了
Yeah, it's gone dark after the earthquake.
要么是原始异人到下面找到了她
So either the Primitives found their way down to her or --
要么她自己上去了
She found a way up.
-不 -去看看
- No. - Take a look.
尽快回来报告
Report back ASAP.
菲兹
Fitz.
你的原始异人能做什么
What the hell are your Primitives capable of?
不好说
Well, it's hard to say, really.
这些东西还处于婴儿期
I mean, these creatures are in their infancy.
不是你创造了他们吗
You did create them, didn't you?
要么做那个 要么等着被吃掉
It was either that or be eaten.
我才不会创造这么粗糙的东西
I never would've created something so unsophisticated.
这些东西的原始程度 简直
I mean, the crudeness of these creatures is really quite...
令人心碎
heartbreaking.
我们回头再讨论你科学小制♥作♥的后果
We'll discuss the consequences of your science fair later.
现在 我们需要知道我们究竟在面对什么
Right now, we need to know exactly what we're up against.
原始异人拥有
The Primitives possess
肾上腺素诱发的最强人类体能
adrenaline-induced peak-human strength
但眼神不好
but rather poor eyesight.
他们就像黛西之前那样跟蜂巢心灵相连
They're connected to Hive in the same way that Daisy was,
但他们并没有表现出原创思维
but they don't exhibit any original thoughts of their own.
他们有记忆吗
They have memories?
他们有此前能力的记忆
They possess memories of previous talents --
武器技艺之类的
weapon skills and the like.
现在有28位前神盾局特工
We have 28 ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. agents
都对基地构造了若指掌
that know this base inside out.
他们多久会想办法突破机库门
Ho long before they find their way through the hangar doors?
至少几小时吧
Several hours at least.
他们可能不用突破大门
They may not have to.
他们在通风井里
They're in the vents.
封锁军械库
Lock down the armory.
西蒙斯 尽量保护实验室
Simmons, secure what you can in the lab
然后去我办公室汇合
and then rendezvous in my office.
林肯和我去保护神经中枢
Lincoln and I will protect the nerve center.
我就待在这里吗
So I'll just stay here?
黛西把隔离舱升入飞机里了
Daisy took the module into the plane.
为了阻止蜂巢
To stop Hive.
你觉得她做得到吗
You think that she can do it?
以防她不能 找绳子往上爬吧
Get us some rope in case she can't.
你知道杀了我疼痛也不会停止
You know killing me won't make the pain go away.
会吗 我记不得了
Or will it? I can't remember.
我不希望你死
I don't want you to die.
我要你受折磨
I want you to suffer.
看来受折磨的人是你
Seems you're the one who's suffering.
很遗憾你无法感到我们的心灵相连了
I'm sorry you won't feel our connection...
一点点拼凑完整
...pieces solving a puzzle.
但我们只能不带你继续了
But we must continue without you.
支撑我的不是骨头
Bones don't hold me up.
是所有的部分协调一致支撑着我
I'm held up by all the parts working as one.
幸好我们找到了你 老大
Glad we found you, boss.
我们从神盾局特工那里拿到了通讯座标
We got communication coordinates from S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
我们怎么...
How did we manage to...
好吧 是这样啊
Right. That's how.
饶恕计划
Absolution.
我去把弹头装上
I'll load the warhead in.
她回归了吗
So, she, uh, back on the team?
有她在 可以确保
I believe her presence guarantees
他们不会企图在我们到达所需高度前
they won't try to blow us out of the sky
把我们打下来
before we reach altitude.
其他这些友好的面孔呢
What about the rest of these friendly faces?
只带走几个 剩下留下
All but a few will stay behind
摧毁仅剩的神盾局
to destroy the last of S.H.I.E.L.D.
如果不确定 就追随领头的
When in doubt, follow the leader.
那就跟上
Then try to keep up.
军械库就在前面
The armory's up ahead.
我去锁好武器架
I'll secure the weapons rack while --
不不
No, no. No. No.
悠悠球 你做了什么
Yo-Yo, what'd you do?
你做了什么
What'd you do?
我可以驾驶这玩意
I can fly this.
你会操作这东西
You have experience with this thing?
看上去挺复杂啊
It looks a little sophisticated.
有威尔·丹尼尔斯和格兰特·沃德
Between Will Daniels and Grant Ward,
我的知识储备够了
I have enough.
帮我把她送去车间
Help me get her into the workshop.
他们追上来了
They're right behind us.
关门 关门
Close the door! Close the door!
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表