剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我最能理解为什么人们会祈祷
that I understand why people pray.
我们不知道你们其余人之中是否有人被感染
We don't know if any of the rest of you are infected,
但我们很快就能知道
but we will soon.
即便如此 异人不能迎战蜂巢
Even so, the Inhumans cannot encounter Hive.
目前
For the time being,
我只能隔离你
I have to keep you in quarantine.
我得解散你的队伍 黛西
I have to disband your team, Daisy.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们下次会更强壮的
We'll be stronger next time.
你会看到的
You'll see.
体温差
Temperature differential?
太近似
Too similar.
大脑活检
Brain biopsy?
太致命 多巴胺水平
Too lethal. Dopamine levels?
你觉得它给他们下了药吗
You think it drugs them?
我完全不知道该怎么帮他们
I have no idea how to help them.
我们应该在实验室里
We should be in the lab.
我们在进行一切可做的检测了
Well, we're running every test that we can.
总有一天 我们会在太空中发现
One of these days, we'll find something out in space
妙不可言的东西 是吧
that's magnificent, right?
而不像蜂巢那样企图杀我们或感染我们
Not trying to infect us or kill us like Hive.
蜂巢算什么
What's Hive?
没了我们都无法离开一颗沙漠星球
Couldn't even get off a desert planet without us, so...
我们能解决他
...we'll sort him out.
我只想帮助我们的朋友
I just want to help our friends.
我知道
I know.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Uh...sorry.
我知道威尔的事 还有重新开始什么的
I know everything with Will and...starting over.
我无意太着急的
I didn't mean to push too fast.
太着急
Too fast?
菲兹 都十年了
Fitz, it's been 10 years.
我们不能再浪费时间了
We can't waste any more time.
是吗
Really?
-我以为... -真的
- 'Cause I thought that - Really.
而且既然我们被诅咒了什么的
And since we're cursed or whatever nonsense --
-我就说了那么一次啦 -嗯
- Oh, I said that one time. - Well,
还有你的四维观点
and you and your fourth-dimension idea...
说起来
And for the record, actually...
我们不能改变命运
...that we can't change fate.
今天更证明了宇宙跟我们过不去
...today is more evidence that the cosmos is against us.
我厌倦了看到我们的朋友被拆散
I'm tired of seeing our friends ripped apart from each other.
我们不能再出那种事了
That can't happen to us again.
我不允许
I won't let it.
那我们就不让那种事发生
Then we won't let it.
谁需要太空啊
Who needs space?
我这儿就有妙不可言的东西
Because I've got something magnificent right here.
太空的照片
A picture of space.
是我最珍惜的藏品之一呢
One of my prized possessions, that is.
-不知道它有什么重要... -别说话
- I don't know why it makes any significance to - Okay.
我得来见你
I had to see you.
黛西 我什么都没做
Daisy... I didn't do anything.
我发誓
I-I promise.
我没背叛大家
I did not betray the team.
我相信你 我相信你
I believe you. I believe you.
所以我才来 我来救你出去
That's why I came -- I came to get you out of here.
什么
What?
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
我们可以直接离开这里
We could just walk right out of here.
他们不会理解的
They wouldn't understand.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我们可以在一起
We can be together.
我们不能就这么抛下神盾局
We can't just throw S.H.I.E.L.D. away.
他们会找到测试办法 证明我的清白
They'll find a test and see that I'm innocent.
你怎么从隔离室出来的
How did you get out of your cell?
是我编程了安保措施
I'm the one who programmed the security features.
林肯 神盾局拦不住我们
Lincoln, S.H.I.E.L.D. can't hold us.
但我们希望他们控制我们 对吧
But we want them to, right?
黛西
Daisy...
你做了什么
what did you do?
我抓到了马利克
I've got Malick.
我得回基地
I have to get back to the base.
他们有我们需要的东西
They have something we need.
去吧
Do it.
各位 我来找你们了
Guys, I'm coming to you.
那么...
So...
蜂巢的"劝降"就是这样
this is what Hive's sway looks like.
黛西 他在利用你
Daisy, he's using you!
你病了
You're -- You're sick.
不
No.
我从没这么开心过
I'm happier than I've ever been.
你懂的
You get it.
你这辈子一直觉得空虚 就像我一样
You've felt an emptiness your entire life, like me.
我们想填补它 但一直不成功
We've tried to fill it, but it never works.
我找到了答案 那答案很美妙
I found the answer... and it's beautiful.
是一种纽带
It's -- It's -- It's a bond.
美妙
Beautiful?
黛西 都死人了
Daisy, people are dying!
马利克吗
Malick?
是你啊
So it's you.
我还在想蜂巢会派谁来
I was curious who Hive would send.
我知道你会做什么
I know what you're gonna do.
我们不能让你再开口了
We can't let you keep talking.
我不会跟女儿天人两隔了
And I won't be kept from my daughter.
老实说 我可能会很享受的
If I'm honest, I might enjoy this.
马利克根本无关紧要
Malick doesn't matter.
他只会伤害我们
He could only hurt us.
我们想建造的
What we are trying to build --
你就那么不在乎我吗
Do I matter that little to you?!
不 我在乎你 我
No, I care about you! I --
我认识的黛西 不会背叛神盾局的
The Daisy I know wouldn't betray S.H.I.E.L.D.,
不会抛弃我们的一切
wouldn't throw away what we have!
你陷害了我
Y-You framed me.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但必须让科尔森找到一个内鬼
But Coulson had to find his rat
神盾局才会停止与我们的敌对
so S.H.I.E.L.D. could stand down.
你一直克制不住你的脾气
And you have trouble keeping your temper.
不是吧
Really?
但我不是要抛弃你
But I'm not throwing you away.
你居然利用这个陷害我
You -- You -- You used that against me?!
我现在来帮你了
I'm here for you now.
我们在乎你
We care about you.
我们可以一起拥有一切
We could have all of it... together.
不
No.
我不想参与进来
I don't want any part of this.
你有一天会理解的
You'll understand someday.
黛西
Daisy!
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
离开的准备已经做好了
Preparations have been made to leave.
我们得去个安全的地方
We need somewhere safe.
考虑到我们是怎么对他女儿的
With what we did to his daughter,
我担心马利克会背叛九头蛇
I worry Malick will turn on Hydra.
那不成问题了
That won't be a problem.
吉迪恩已经死了
Gideon is dead.
九头蛇进化了
Hydra's evolved.
那样的话
In that case,
还有他财产的问题
there is the issue of his estate.
我知道他有多少财富 我不担心
I'm aware of his wealth and not concerned.
接下来我们找到斯凯
We find Skye next.
我想我知道她要去哪
I believe I know where she's headed.
好的
Of course.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表