剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
怎么回事
What's happening?!
我体内 好烫
My insides, they're on fire!
该死 我不是有意
Oh. Oh, crap. I-I didn't mean to --
看来你不再需要那些C4了
Guess you won't be needing all that C-4 anymore.
我的手 我碰的东西都
My-my hands! Everything I touch --
谢谢
Thank you.
好了...
Now...
走之前 你得先交出缺的...
we can't leave here until you give us the missing --
我把它埋了
I buried it.
这是什么
So, what is it?
唯一能毁灭我的东西
The only thing that can destroy me.
这话听上去不妙
Well, that's a rather ominous thing to say.
是真的
It's true.
那些人一直盯着我们
These guys keep staring at us.
也可能是在盯箱子
Or maybe they're staring at the case.
他们可能是拉德克里夫博士的人
Well, they could work for Dr. Radcliffe,
如果他真在这儿 可我们都找遍了
presuming he's even here. We've looked everywhere.
只有一个办法能知道
There's only one way to find out.
抱歉
Excuse me.
我们想见霍顿·拉德克里夫博士
Looking for Dr. Holden Radcliffe.
我们是科学家
We're scientists.
你们好 我叫阿侬
Hello. My name is Anon.
二位跟博士预约过吗
Do you have an appointment with the doctor?
并没有
Not exactly.
我们是遗传学家
We're fellow geneticists.
正如博士本人 我们也在研究...人体强化
Like Dr. Radcliffe, we dabble in...human enhancements.
伙计们 这女人经过了高度改造
Guys, this woman has been heavily modified,
你们完全无法想象
in ways you wouldn't anticipate.
天呐 我得多出出勤
Mm, man, I need to get out more.
你是拉德克里夫博士的病人吗
Are you a patient of Dr. Radcliffe?
我们研发出了...高度创新的眼部科技
We have...quite innovative eye technology.
或许你也能用上
Perhaps it will serve you, as well.
我可以把它拿给博士
I can take it to the doctor.
无意冒犯 这是给拉德克里夫博士的
Respectfully, it's for Dr. Radcliffe.
不给其他人
Or no one at all.
日程
到吧台等着
Wait in the bar area.
如果博士有兴趣 我会找你们的
If the doctor expresses interest, I will find you.
这根本说不通
Doesn't make any sense.
艾莉莎绝不会杀自己的分身
Alisha never would've killed herself.
她都能感觉到的
She feels all of it.
每个分身的死亡
Every death.
是蜂巢
It's Hive.
那玩意逼她的
That thing forced her.
我们得阻止它
We've got to stop it.
菲兹和西蒙斯找到解药前 你不得再出外勤了
I'm taking you out of the field until Fitz-Simmons find a cure.
什么 不行
What? No.
听着 我知道我今天太鲁莽了 对不起
Look, I -- I know I went overboard today, and I'm sorry.
没有了黛西 我...
Without Daisy, I...
我会做得更好的
I'll do better.
求你
Please.
她会希望我保证你的安全
She'd want me to keep you safe.
你不能这么做
You can't do this.
我已经做了
I just did.
你坐在这儿看风景吗
You're sitting in here for the view?
你还没告诉我要去哪
You haven't given me a destination.
因为我不知道该去哪
That's 'cause I don't have one.
你怎么样了
How you holding up?
就是普通的办公室一天
Just another day at the office.
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
我太过分了
I was out of line.
我觉得沮丧
I'm frustrated with the...
我们都是
We all are.
不是只有你一个人在乎
You're not the only one who cares.
我知道 你说得对
I know. And you're right.
我要你做的事
The things I expect of you...
从某些角度讲 我不比蜂巢强多少
On some level, I'm no better than Hive.
没人能逼我做什么
No one forces me to do anything.
我利用了你
I took advantage.
至于黛西 她还年轻
When it comes to Daisy, she's young.
这我有时会忘记
I forget that sometimes.
就菲兹-西蒙斯的说法
And from what Fitz-Simmons have said,
蜂巢的感染只能强化她已有的情绪
Hive's infections only heightens feelings she already has.
黛西一直渴望家庭 亲情
Daisy's always longed for a family, for connection.
我以为我可以通过神盾局给她这些
I thought I could give it to her with S.H.I.E.L.D.
菲尔
Phil...
你不是她父亲
...you're not her father.
对
No.
但她对我来说是最接近女儿的人了
But she's the closest thing I have to a daughter.
长官
Sir?
您叫我监控一切异常地震活动
You told me to monitor any unusual seismic activity.
-我们发现 -在哪
- We found -- - Where?
南达科他州
South Dakota.
他们去找那个未转化异人了
They're after the potential Inhuman.
迈克 你通讯器有信♥号♥♥吗
Mack, are you getting feedback on comms?
西蒙斯 听到了吗
Simmons, you hear that?
嗯 好吵啊
Oh, yeah, it's terribly loud.
我们最好下线重启一下
Probably best if we go offline to reboot.
我这边没问题
Looks fine on my end.
就回来
Back in a jiff.
我们有一堆没说完的话 所以
Got a long history of unfinished conversations, so...
我们这次应该
I thought it was about time that --
把话说完了
We finish one.
那个
So, um...
我一直在考虑
I've been thinking about it --
考虑我们
about us -- and, um...
我突然想到
It clicked.
我们俩关系的关键
The crux of our relationship
就像超人类主义的奇点
is like the singularity in transhumanism.
-是吗 -是啊 想想看
- It is? - Yeah, think about it.
奇点是关键性时刻
Singularity is the defining moment.
是可测量变量变成无限的点
The point at which a measurable variable becomes infinite.
没错 那么
Right. So,
我们的友谊是线性的
our friendship is linear.
是简单 惬意的
It's simple, comfortable.
毫不费力
Effortless, really.
一旦我们偏离这条轨道
As soon as we deviate from that path...
变化就指数性爆发
Change becomes exponential.
再不能回头
The point of no return.
我想说清楚
Just to be clear, um...
你是把我们上♥床♥
Are you comparing us sleeping together
跟跨过事界相比吗
to crossing the event horizon?
是的
Yeah.
其实这么一想还挺有意思的
It's quite lovely when you think about it like that.
也令人害怕
And also terrifying.
是啊
Yeah, exactly.
所以
So...
我们就别再想了
...we should stop thinking altogether...
直接做吧
And just do.
是啊 好啊
Yeah. Of course.
你们好
Hello.
请跟我来
Please follow me.
上线 行动了
Back online and on the move.
收到
Copy that.
图纸里没有这个
This wasn't in the schematics.
你们先请
You first.
我们是要见拉德克里夫博士吗
Are we meeting Dr. Radcliffe?
你们先请
After you.
我们不太明白
I'm not sure we understand.
你们想向博士兜售眼部科技
You are looking to sell the doctor eye technology,
不是吗
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表