剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我还是哥伦比亚人
是个办公室经理 是个女儿 是个堂姐
我得带我堂弟回家
我得告诉我婶婶他是怎么死的
她说得对
She's not wrong.
我明白这很艰难
但你能在神盾局干得很好
我已经挺好了
离家近
她太合适你想组建的队伍了
She's a perfect fit for this team you're trying to build.
有一点点麻烦的是 她不想加入
Except for the pesky little fact she doesn't want any part of it.
她自己在外很容易受伤
Look, she's also vulnerable out there.
把她留在身边或许是好事
Might be a good thing, keeping her close.
更安全
It's safer.
别那么看我
Don't look at me like that.
真的更安全吗
Is it safer?
我们四个在一起会让我们不安全
Four of us in one place makes us vulnerable,
比如鞭笞杀的那12个异人
like the 12 Inhumans Lash killed.
如果大家都分散在世界各地 还怎么组队啊
It's hard to build a team if everyone's spread over the world.
我做黑客的时候 我和队员们很亲密
When I was a hacker, my team and I, we were tight,
但都不在一片大♥陆♥上
and we weren't on the same continent.
如果技术问题解决了 或许能行
Yeah, with the right tech solution, it could work.
希望局长同意
Let's hope the Director agrees.
如果我们需要后援 或者你需要
If we need backup, or if you do,
我们一触就到
we're a tap away.
后援
Backup.
很抱歉我绑♥架♥了你
I'm -- I'm sorry for kidnapping you.
我们回头见
I'll see you soon...
悠悠球
Yo-Yo.
再见 迈克
Goodbye, Mack.
再见
Goodbye.
你呢
How about you?
或许你这周日可以回去吃晚饭
Maybe you don't have to miss dinner this Sunday.
你什么时候做完的
When did you get done?
今天早些时候
Uh, earlier today.
他应该会喜欢这个的
I think he's gonna like this one.
你怎么样
How are you?
很有趣吧
Must be fascinating
能了解到各种关于异人族DNA的...
getting to know all about Inhuman DNA and --
我想你
I miss you.
我说出来了
There it is.
我想你
I miss you.
我就在这儿
I'm here.
我们在一起...
Together. We're --
一起工作 这是不假
Professional and matter of fact,
但房♥间里却有一道大裂缝
and there's this chasm in the middle of the room
因为发生的一切 我们的吻 威尔的死
of all these things, of our kiss and Will's death, and --
对那个我很抱歉 珍玛 因为
And I'm sorry about that, Jemma, because --
或许的确有其他办法
because maybe there was another way...
或许我本可以做点什么
and there was something else that I could've done.
威尔是为救我而死
Will died saving me.
你只是杀了一个怪物
What you did was kill a thing, a monster.
这段时间以来 你一直很了不起
You've been nothing less than extraordinary this whole time.
那...
So, um...
你说的这个...裂缝
...about this... chasm, as you call it.
我们可以重新开始吗 回到当初那样
Can we start over, back to where we began?
16岁 害羞的要命
16 and achingly shy.
就两个人 无尽的好奇
Two people, endlessly inquisitive,
即将开始一段
about to embark on a relationship
改变他们生活的关系
that will change their lives,
但他们不知道将来会有怎样的发展
but they don't know where it will go.
我是珍玛·西蒙斯 生物化学家
I'm Jemma Simmons, biochemist.
利奥波德·菲兹 工程学
Leopold Fitz, engineering.
你好
Hey, you.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我刚看见乔伊在收拾东西
So, I just ran into Joey, packing up.
嗯
Yeah.
你觉得我做错了吗
You think I'm making a mistake?
让他像大家那样过上正常生活吗
Letting him live a normal life like everyone else?
没错
No, you're not.
不 我是指给你同样的提议
No, I mean offering you the same deal.
你的全境通告已经解除 没人在找你了
Your APB's been lifted. No one's looking for you.
如果你想 可以回归以前的生活
You could go back to your old life if you want.
我不知道
I don't know.
这里挺有意思的
It's pretty interesting here.
我就希望你那么说
I was hoping you'd say that.
你更加信任他们了
You're trusting them more.
分派任务是好事
It's good to delegate.
那么不是因为你不信任自己
So it's not because you don't trust yourself.
看上去不错
It looks good.
菲兹这次做得太出色了
Fitz outdid himself on this one.
加了好多花里胡哨的东西
Lots of bells and whistles.
挺不错的
It's pretty fantastic.
可以摸摸吗
May I?
感觉好真实
Feels real.
感觉跟其他的一样
Feels like the others.
不是手的事 是我
It's not the hand. It's me.
或许你不非得翻篇
Maybe you're not supposed to get over it.
有些事就是过不去的坎
Some things you can't move past.
给你留下伤疤 永远改变你
They scar you, change you permanently.
我不知道在那个星球上发生了什么
I don't know what happened there, on that planet.
我知道
I do.
你也是个铁骑了
You joined the cavalry.
针铁矿工业
令人意外的消息
In a surprising move,
针铁矿工业今天关闭了十个办事处
Gothite Industry closed 10 offices today.
投资者纷纷做出反应 公♥司♥股价也下跌了
Their stock prices continue to tumble as investor react.
尚无法联♥系♥到吉迪恩·马利克进行采访
Gideon Malick could not be reached for comment.
有时候你受伤 有时候你伤人
Sometimes you're wounded, sometimes you wound.
但他还在收集异人族
But he's still collecting Inhumans.
能猜到为什么吗
Any theories as to why?
林肯说异人的异能在物种内
Lincoln said Inhuman powers create a balance
制♥造♥了一种平衡 均衡
for the species, an equilibrium.
我们这边有很多英雄
We got a lot of heroes on our side.
让我不禁想 马利克那边都有谁
Makes me wonder what Malick has on his.
把异人带回来了吗
Did we get the Inhuman?
医生正在给他做检查
The doctors are with him now,
但他们说他的能力很强
but they say his powers are strong.
今天至少还有点好消息
At least we get some good news today.
你想相信 但你不确定你能不能
You want to believe, but you don't know if you can.
科尔森没死
Coulson survived.
或许你跟我想的不一样
Could be you're not who I thought you were.
你会相信的
You'll believe...
等你看到我是如何让他相信
once I make a believer out of him.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
让他做ATCU的主管非常合理
It makes perfect sense to name him the head of the ATCU.
他了解所有人物
He knows all the players,
公众也尊重军队权威
the public respects military authority --
你们还共事过
you've worked together.
我觉得不能算是"共事"
I wouldn't exactly call it "together."
他对你非常尊敬
He has the utmost respect for you.
这就是撒谎了
Now I know you're lying.
记住 他要听命于你
Remember, he'll be taking orders from you.
他肯定开心死了
And I'm sure he's thrilled about that.
我相信这会成功的 科尔森
I'm confident this will work out, Coulson.
总统先生
Mr. President.
格伦·塔伯特准将
天呐
Oh, boy.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表