剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
是那个古老异人夺来的
It was snatched up by this ancient.
拉丁语 蜂巢
他被称为埃尔维斯
They called him Alveus.
是克里人设计来替他们统领异人军队的
Designed by the Kree to command the Inhuman army for them.
这件无价之宝归你们了
Well, this priceless artifact is yours.
把水晶给我就好
Just give me the damn crystal.
我看到了未来的幻象
I saw a vision of the future.
你看到什么了
What did you see?
我的死亡
My death.
杀我的人 就是他
My killer... it was him.
吉迪恩 你女儿让我很喜欢
Gideon, your daughter impresses me.
她是个忠实的信徒
She's a true believer.
黛西
Daisy.
吉耶拉控制了飞机
Giyera's taken control of the plane.
我们需要
We need --
我们的队友都在飞机上
Everyone from our team is on that plane.
你组建秘密勇士是有原因的
You put together the Secret Warriors Initiative for a reason.
我们都知道我们得做点什么
We both know we got to do something.
叫他们来吧
Let's call them in.
有没有什么你还没用上的神秘加速装置
If there's some sort of secret afterburner you haven't kicked in yet,
现在该用上了
now would be the time.
这已经是最快的速度了
They're going as fast as they can.
我们会及时赶到的
We'll get there.
科尔森的小队在千里之外的地方消失了
Coulson's team vanished halfway around the world,
但我们还要停两站
and we still have two pickups to make.
再飞快点
Fly faster.
迈阿密 比斯坎湾
你一定要到屋顶上来看看
You have to come up and see the roof.
整个城市都在海湾边闪耀
The city glows off the bay.
我很乐意
I would really like that.
哥伦比亚 波哥大
你好
Hello.
很高兴再次见到你
It's good to see you again.
你气色不错
You look well.
你好
Hello.
很
It's...
但是 今晚可能不行了
Only...maybe not tonight.
不是吧
Really?
我要坐别的车了
谢谢
Gracias.
对不起 临时出了点事
I'm sorry. Something's come up.
卫星扫描显示有很多暗门
Satellite scans show massive hidden doors --
油田下九十多米处有个机库
a hangar buried under the oil fields about 300 feet.
什么是九头蛇
What is, uh, Hydra?
绑♥架♥异人 全球恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
Kidnapping Inhumans, global terrorism --
各种不是好人
all-around bad dudes.
他们怎么夺下的飞机
How'd they take the plane?
不知道
Don't know.
基地的布局知道吗
What's the base's layout?
也不知道
Don't know.
有多少敌人
How many soldiers?
-我们不 -我们不
- We don't... - We don't...
-你们不知道 -你们不知道
- You don't know. - You don't know.
我们没多少情报
We don't have much,
但他们都是曾为我们
but these are friends who've put their lives
冒生命危险的朋友
on the lines for each of us, right?
但我们有办法进去
But we do have a way in --
补给井可以让我们下到15米左右
service wells that can get us within 50 feet of the base.
那剩下那15米呢
And what about the other 50 feet?
我来处理
I'll take care of that.
好吧 我们什么时候降落
Okay. Uh, when do we land?
希望我不会太紧张 把这东西融掉
我是第一次做这个
我也是
因为某种原因
For one reason or another,
我们每个人都被赐予了天赋
each of us has been given a gift.
好好利用吧
Let's put 'em to good use.
很高兴你到了
I'm glad you've arrived.
他们知道了我们的位置 所以我夺下了飞机
They had our location, so I took the plane.
特工们呢
What about the agents?
有活着的吗
Did any survive?
我寡不敌众
I was outnumbered,
所以迅速离开了
so I got off as quickly as I could --
派了一队人进去
sent in a team.
卢西奥很快就会控制他们
Lucio will have them under control soon.
上上上
Go, go, go!
快快快
Go, go, go! Go!
快点
Come on!
科尔森
Coulson!
上上上
Go, go, go!
找一切能拖住那些人的东西
Look for anything in here that will mess with those guys.
梅失血很严重
May's bleeding pretty badly.
-我们得马上止血 -门撑不了多久
- We need to stop it now. - The hatch won't hold for long.
菲兹
Fitz.
给我找点东西 拦住他们
Find me something that will keep these guys at bay.
这里算是安全了
Well, I guess we can call this area clear.
分头行动
Split up.
林肯和我单独行动
Lincoln and I go solo.
你们乘电梯
You guys take the elevator.
找到队友 然后汇报
Find our team, and report back.
是你邀请他 然后却直接走了
是啊 我最差劲了
我觉得外面至少有六个人 你觉得呢
一条走廊里
四个
你说对了
是六个
我看到和风了
I got eyes on the Zephyr.
入口在北边 地下五层
Entrance is on the north side, sub-level five.
赶往指定地点
Crash on that location.
我抓到了马利克
I've got Malick.
催化剂 小心点
Catalyst. Careful.
这儿有块布 梅需要加压包扎
There's cloth. May needs compression.
我来 门
On it. The door.
给
Here.
这样密封能撑住吗
This seal gonna hold?
希望能 这是氯气
Hope so. It's chlorine gas.
如果不能 我们都得瞎
And if not, we'll all go blind.
什么
What?
各位 我来找你们了
Guys...I'm coming to you.
乔伊
Joey!
我说了我来找你们了
I said I'd come to you.
-你还好吗 -还好 快走
- You okay? - Yeah. Go, go, go.
林肯
Lincoln!
林肯
Lincoln!
门一被攻破就开枪
Shoot anything that comes through that door.
有人吗
Hello?
怎么回事
What the hell?
迈克
Mack.
很高兴再次见到你
It's good to see you again.
你气色不错
You look well.
我现在是很好
I'm doing real good now.
你怎么这么久才来
What took you so long?
抱歉
Sorry.
我得把我的小队凑齐
Had to get the band back together.
有人能驾驶这东西吗
Got anyone who can fly this thing?
梅 你都走不稳了
May! You can't even walk.
但我还能飞
But I can still fly.
又让他们跑了 什么都没办成
We lost them again... and achieved nothing.
并非如此
Not true.
现在他们内部有我们的人了
Now we have one on the inside.
电梯门打开 他走了出去
Elevator door open. He comes out.
子弹飞过来 砰 砰 砰
Bullets. Boom, boom, boom!
然后那些士兵 "啊"
And soldiers -- "Aaah!"
他真厉害
This man!
我只是拦下了子弹 是你把他们放倒了
Hey, I stopped the bullets, but you dropped 'em down.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表