剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
然后呢 西蒙斯说了 测不出
And then what? Simmons said it -- there's no test.
我们要审问他们吗
Are we gonna question them?
我们要问什么 "你被感染了吗
What do we ask -- "Are you infected?
没有吗 太好了 谢谢"
No? Great. Thanks."
他们要是知道了 就问不出来了
None of this works if they know we know.
再想想
I need more.
卢西奥尸体的读数有些异常
Lucio's body had some abnormal readings.
也许我们可以从那里开始着手
Maybe we could start there.
那可以帮我们证实马利克的话是否属实
It could help us confirm whether Malick's full of it.
给我证据
Get me proof.
如果是真的
If this is real,
他们任何一人 或是全部都可能被感染
any one of them could have been turned or all of them.
我需要测试方式 和治疗方式
I need a test and then a cure.
这是场豪赌
That's a hell of a gamble.
是我们最佳的机会
It's our best shot.
把所有人留在基地
We keep everyone contained to the base.
如果有人被感染了 那人肯定有所图
If anyone's infected, they came for a reason.
监视他们 让他们自己暴露
We monitor them, let them show their hand.
他们救了我们
They saved our lives,
而我们现在却不能信任他们
and now we can't trust the lot of them.
抱歉
S-Sorry.
我看到基地被封锁 就来了
I came when I saw the base was on lockdown.
怎么回事
What's up?
是马利克在押期间的安全预防措施
It's a security precaution while Malick's in custody.
好吧
Right.
僵尸沃德方面查得怎么样了
Did we get any info on Zombie-Ward?
还没消息 但我相信我们会查到的
Not yet, but I'm confident we will.
那就好
Good.
查到情报 通知我
If we get intel, let me know.
我想让我的团队再去打击他一次
I'd like my team to get another shot at him.
但是你得知道 乔伊把卢西奥干掉了
Um, but, you should know Joey crossed off Lucio.
我不确定在那之后 他是否准备好
I'm not sure he was ready for that already --
再次出外勤
to be back in the field after it.
这是不容易 我会去看看他
That's hard. I'll check in on him.
谢谢
Thanks.
去找答案
Get me answers.
什么意思 我不能走吗
What do you mean? I'm not leave?
很正常的
This is common.
只是安全措施 因为马利克在这里
It's just a security thing since Malick's here.
安全
Security?
不如说是疑神疑鬼
我想帮忙 不然就让我回家
I want to do something, or I go home.
他们让他招没
Have they cracked him yet?
他很合作 但我们必须要有耐心
He's cooperating, but we have to be patient.
我们会有机会的
We'll get our chance.
我讨厌这套官僚做派
你去找乔伊谈过了吗
Have you talked to Joey yet?
我想找他 但到处都找不到
I've tried. I can't find him anywhere.
该吃止痛药了
Time for your pain meds.
我不需要
I don't want that.
相信我 一小时后 你会需要的
Trust me -- in an hour, you will.
那药物会让我昏睡
Those knock me out.
梅 他是在帮你
May, he's trying to help you.
让我和她单独待会儿
Just give me a minute with her.
等下在我房♥间见
Meet me in my room?
好
Yeah.
你到底感觉怎么样
How are you doing, really?
全身都疼 而且我讨厌这病号♥服
I'm in a lot of pain, and I hate this hospital gown.
是吗
You think?
你今天做的很棒
You did good today.
很好地领导了他们
You led them well.
这活儿会轻松起来吗
Does it ever get any easier?
只会更辛苦
Only harder.
怎么了
Why?
我觉得科尔森让我就封锁基地的事对他们撒了谎
I think Coulson's having me lie to them about the base lockdown.
他们能感觉到
They can feel it.
有时候 你的职责就是如此
Sometimes, that's the job.
感觉不对呢
Doesn't feel right.
如果他有所隐瞒
If he's withholding,
肯定也是出于正当的理由
I'm sure it's for the right reasons.
我得问 这都是你想要的啊
I got to ask -- you wanted all of this.
你原本以为会怎样呢
What did you think would happen?
你不理解从小被灌输强烈的信仰是什么样
You don't understand what it's like to be brought up in faith.
只在圣诞节和复活节参加弥撒
我们是比较虔诚的天主教♥徒♥
We were "C and E" Catholics.
虽然比不上死亡邪教
Sure, it's no death cult.
那你就知道我们都是有罪的
Then you know we all have our sins.
我相信我能复活一位神
I believed that I could resurrect a god.
但恰恰相反 我释放了魔鬼
But instead, I freed the Devil.
只是理论上是这样
Only technically.
所有的古代魔鬼造物的传说
I mean, all the ancient Satanic creation myths --
都是基于他创作的 这你已经知道了
they were based on him, which you knew.
魔鬼会向你许诺一切
The Devil promises everything
然后让你亲手毁灭你自己的世界
and then lets you destroy your own world.
我把我弟弟献祭给了他
I sacrificed my brother to him.
但他还是夺走了我女儿
Still, he took my daughter.
她的尸体
And that image...
躺在地上的那个景象
of her body lying on that floor...
我辜负了她
I failed her.
还有什么要紧的呢
What else matters?
你下一步怎么做是要紧的
What you do next matters.
你是想让我相信
Are you trying to sell me on the idea
我能弥补一切吗
that I can set everything right?
我想鼓动你复仇
I'm trying to sell you on revenge.
我也能看到一幅景象
I have an image, too,
一具躺在地上的尸体
of a body on the floor --
罗莎琳·普莱斯
Rosalind Price.
爱在那一刻变成了愤怒
Love turned to rage in that moment.
所以我追捕并杀死了格兰特·沃德
So I hunted down and murdered Grant Ward.
不是为了正义
Not to serve any good.
不是为了信仰
Not to serve any belief.
我只想要复仇
I wanted revenge.
我想要感受他生命的消逝
I wanted to feel him die.
正是这个罪让你的魔鬼死而复生
That's the sin that gave your Devil new life.
让他来夺走我们所爱的一切
To come and take everything we love.
化悲痛为愤怒吧 告诉我怎样阻止他
Let it turn into rage. Tell me how to stop him.
这个神比谁活得都久
This god has outlived --
我见过神
I've met gods.
神也是会流血的
Gods bleed.
没想到我的最后一战竟是跟神盾局一起
I never saw my last rodeo being with S.H.I.E.L.D.
你想知道什么
What would you like to know?
一切
Start with everything.
不行 你不能让我再那样做
No. You can't ask me to do that again.
相信我 乔伊 我们会解决的
Trust me, Joey. We'll figure this out.
我都出现幻觉了
Now I'm just seeing things.
不管到底发生了什么
Whatever the hell is going on,
异人们开始怀疑了
the Inhumans are wondering about it.
还有 到底发生了什么 迈克
Also...what the hell is going on, Mack?
太多事了
Too damned much.
死者为36岁男性 哥伦比亚人
Subject was 36, male, Colombian.
死因是刺伤导致失血过多
Cause of death -- exsanguination due to stab wound.
毒检和血检均正常
Toxicology and blood work have shown normal levels.
然而尸体一直保持在36.7度
Though the body maintained a temperature of 98 degrees,
这非常反常
which is very bizarre.
西蒙斯会想说得很科学化
Simmons will try and make this sound science-y,
但以便记录
but for the record,
我们现在要切开他的脑袋
we're about to split open this guy's head.
菲兹不赞成语♥音♥记录
Fitz doesn't approve of voice notes.
你最近有看电影吗
So, um, you seen any movies lately?
你想约我去看电影吗
You're asking me to one?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我只是想有一小时
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表