剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
我又看到了一次
I got another glimpse...
未来
into the future.
不知道那是什么时候
I don't know when...
但我们有位队员会死的
but someone on our team is gonna die.
保持信念 阿方索·麦肯锡
Keep the faith, Alphonso Mackenzie.
你的朋友们非常固执
Your friends are very persistent.
他们坚持抵抗我们
They keep fighting us,
如果再发生这种事 就不会饶过他们了
If it happens again, there'll be no absolution.
每个异人的存在都是有原因 有使命的
Every Inhuman is here for a reason and serves a purpose.
现在你自♥由♥了
Now you're free.
贱民基地
Ragtag base,
我要回家了
I'm coming home.
蜂巢能创造一种一剂到位的病毒
Hive could create an all-in-one virus
即刻将任何人类
that instantly transforms any humans
转化成完全受他控制的已被劝降的异人
into swayed Inhumans completely under his control.
但仅是在他找到办法
If he finds a way to disperse it
进行高空传播的前提下
high enough in the atmosphere.
他或许有能力
He could potentially infect
感染一批数目不小的人类
a significant percentage of the human race.
他有办法
He has a way.
他偷走了一颗完全可用的弹头
He stole a fully operational warhead.
你觉得我们能在这里存活多久
How long do you think we can survive in here?
只剩我们了
We're the last ones.
你总能找到办法生存下去 是吧
You always find a way to survive, don't you?
这是我们的本能
It's in our blood.
我早知道有人会死
I knew someone was gonna go.
但我没想到会是所有人
I just didn't know everyone would.
等我连好电线
Once I connect the wires,
就可以黑入隔离舱的控制板
I can hack the controls on the module
终于带我们回地球
and finally pilot us back to Earth.
黛西
Daisy...
这里就是地球
...this is Earth.
我们背心的引爆器 如果真到那一步的话
The kill switches to our vests, if it comes to it.
情况怎么样
How we holding up?
不确定
Not sure.
飞机不是设计来干这个的
It wasn't designed for this.
我知道的已经全告诉你了
I've told you everything I know.
我是来告诉你根据你的情报开展的行动的进展的
I'm here to provide progress updates based on the intel you gave us
仅此而已
-- nothing more.
他们只派你来
And they only send you.
为什么
Why?
如果我跟你说的话激起了你的回忆
If anything I tell you jogs any memories,
哪怕任何相关的信息 都请你说出来
any pertinent information at all, I'll ask you to divulge.
因为你是我唯一没伤害的人
It's because you're - the only one I didn't hurt --
没亲手伤害
personally, I mean.
是因为这个
That's why.
你想到什么新的相关情报了吗
Have you thought of any new pertinent information?
我说了 蜂巢的追随者什么都跟他说
As I said, Hive's followers tell him everything,
但他很少会透露什么
but he rarely returns the favor.
很抱歉这不足以展开行动
I'm sorry that's not enough to act on.
我们在追查一条新线索
Well, we are acting on a new lead.
我们找到了太平洋的一处美国导弹发射井
We've located a U.S. Missile silo in the Pacific.
似乎符合情况
Seems like a good fit.
如果他们打算在那儿动手 肯定已经抢先到了
If that's where they plan to do it, they'll be there ahead of you.
是啊
Yes.
发射井的工作人员五小时前失联了
The silo's staff went silent five hours ago.
长官 弹头已就位 导弹已就绪
Sir, the warhead is in place, and the missile is armed.
启动发射的人
The man who starts the launch sequence --
愿意配合了吗
is he willing to cooperate?
是的 非常配合呢
Yep. Turned out to be a real team player.
神盾局呢
What about S.H.I.E.L.D.?
我警告过你他们有隐形技术了
I've warned you about cloaking.
我们为此做了准备
And we've calibrated for it.
如果他们靠近小岛 我们会看到的
If they fly anywhere near this island, we'll see it.
很好
Very good.
我们要找北边的货运码头
We're looking for the freight dock on the north side.
就算你们潜入了 也无法阻止发射
Even if you infiltrate, you can't shut down the launch --
那需要政♥府♥中止代码
not without government Kill Codes.
-我们知道 -那都是国防部官员亲手交接的
- We are aware. - Hand-delivered by a D.O.D. official.
无法黑到 你不能...
It's not hackable. You won't be --
我们知道了
We are aware.
对不起 不行
I'm sorry. The answer is no.
我就管你要一个导弹发射中止代码 将军
I'm asking you for one Missile Launch Kill Code, General.
但这有违指挥链
Violating chain of command.
指挥链 走指挥链得两周了
Chain of command. Chain of command's gonna take two weeks.
你不在乎手续 我懂
You like to cut red tape. I get it.
但规章制度的存在是有原因的
But procedures are in place for a reason.
你也会这么回答的
You'd say the same thing.
我都不把中止代码放在国防部 格伦
I don't even hold Kill Codes here at the D.O.D., Glenn.
代码放在国防部后勤大楼
They're held at the Defense Logistics Building,
我需要武器废止令
and I need an Arms Nullification order
才能向托马斯次部长提出申请
before I can request them from Undersecretary Thomas.
好吧
Okay, fine.
那就走程序吧
Red tape it is.
国防部后勤大楼 听到了吗 长官
Defense Logistics Building. Did you get that, sir?
收到
Copy that.
小队只需要及时搞定上传线路
The team's just got to secure that uplink in time.
好了 我们到了
All right, here. This is us.
听着 要想成功 你必须
Now, look, none of this works unless you --
我们会搞定上传线路的
We'll get the uplink.
科尔森得及时搞到代码
Coulson's just got to get those codes in time.
好
Okay.
你确定这能好使吗
You sure this is gonna work?
不
Nope.
月亮上有很多人
Many men on the moon.
够了
Stop it.
安达兹比我高一英寸
Andaz is an inch taller than I am.
托马斯次部长
Undersecretary Thomas,
多谢您这么快回复我们
thank you for getting back to us so quickly.
塔伯特准将 安达兹将军
General Talbot. General Andaz.
是 托马斯次部长
Yes, Undersecretary Thomas.
我有一份武器废止令
I have an Arms Nullification order,
我需要您给我中止代码
and I need you to provide the Kill Codes for --
代码必须当面交接
The code must be provided in person.
我派去了一位ATCU高级特工 就在外面等着
I have a high-level ATCU agent waiting outside right now.
他是代表我行动
He's acting under my authority.
我需要看他的证件
I'll need his credentials.
他带了
Oh, he has them.
当然的
You bet.
好吧
Okay.
发射已进入倒计时 长官
Launch sequence has begun, sir.
托马斯次部长
Undersecretary Thomas.
好
Very good.
黑进去了 上传线路已建立
We're in. Uplink's established.
黛西的情报没问题
Daisy's intel panned out.
还黑到了监控信♥号♥♥
We got security feeds, too.
是啊 意外之喜
Yeah, bonus.
每次我看到他的脸 都想揍点什么
Every time I see his face, I want to punch something.
他们搞定上传线路了 就绪了 长官
They've got us the uplink. Ready, sir.
拿到了吗 读给我听
Did you get it? Read it out to me.
好的 是
Okay. It's --
还剩20秒了 快读代码 长官
We are at 20 seconds. Give me the code, sir.
好吧 跟住了
Okay, try to keep up.
B5H9M1C1
Bravo. 5. Hotel. 9. Mike. 1. Charlie. 1.
342009ST
3-4-2-0-0-9. Sierra. Tango.
134SW0120...
1-3-5. Sierra. Whiskey. 0-1-2-0.
快点 快点
Come on. Come on.
你提供的情报唯一没有证实的是那个词
The only thing you gave us that didn't pan out was that word.
你说他提到了"饶恕"
You said he mentioned "absolution."
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表