剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
以格兰特·沃德的面目示人的那东西是什么
What is that thing parading around as Grant Ward?
他能与异人建立联♥系♥
He connects to the Inhumans,
他们会立刻加入蜂巢
and they instantly joined the hive.
我得回基地
I have to get back to the base.
他们有我们需要的东西
They have something we need.
黛西给我看了你给她的克里人古物
Daisy showed me the Kree artifact you gave her,
但还少了一部分
and it's missing its companion piece.
我把它埋了
I buried it.
这是什么
What is it?
唯一能毁灭我的东西
The only thing that can destroy me.
怎么给黛西除虫
How do we disinfect Daisy?
这位是霍顿·拉德克里夫博士
Meet Dr. Holden Radcliffe.
只有你能救我的朋友
You're the only one that can save my friend.
有你的帮助 我们将重塑人类
With your help, we're going to redefine humanity.
你怎么...
H-how could you --
重现当初发生在我身上的克里人实验
Be re-creating the same Kree experiment that was done to me.
就在那一刻 我的世界彻底改变了
It was in that moment my world had changed forever.
克里猎杀者把我带回了他们的飞船
The Kree Reapers brought me back to their ship
开始了实验
and began the experiment.
我当时不知道 但那些猎杀者
I didn't know it then, but the Reapers
是在用他们的血液改造我的基因
were using their own Kree blood to transform my DNA.
改造完成后
Once they changed what I was,
猎杀者实施了最后一个步骤
the Reapers took the final step,
让我变成了设计好的样子
fulfilling the promise of what I would become.
这就是你变成异人的过程
So that's how you became an Inhuman.
还有许多其他人
Myself and many others.
几千年前经历了克里人的实验
Put through the Kree experiment thousands of years ago.
这些最早的异人 就是你的祖先
These first Inhumans -- they were your ancestors.
你们的祖先建立了九头蛇
Your ancestors started Hydra.
你们努力把我救回来
You fought to bring me back,
在吉迪恩·马利克的软弱背叛后
yet are the only faithful to evade being captured
又是少数未被抓捕的忠实信徒
after Gideon Malick's spineless betrayal.
现在到了奖励你们的时刻了
Well...the time has come for your reward.
谢谢 但是
Thank you, but...
这与你的故事有什么关系
what does that have to do with your story?
这还不明显吗
Isn't it obvious?
我们在努力重现克里实验
We've been working hard to re-create the Kree experiment.
现在轮到你了
And you're next.
有黛西的消息吗
Any word on Daisy?
没有
Nope.
你有试过找她的老朋友吗
You tried reaching out to any old contacts?
-也许 -我们在处理了
- Maybe if - We're handling it.
我只是想帮忙
I just want to help.
如果我被禁足在基地了
If I'm locked down on the base,
至少让我做点什么吧
at least let me do something.
上一次你帮忙的结果并不是很好
The last time you helped wasn't helpful.
艾莉莎知道答案 我只是想让她说出来
Alisha had answers. I was just trying to make her talk.
你威胁要对她用刑
You threatened to torture her.
-结果如何 -我不打算为
- How'd that work out? - I'm not going to apologize
想救我在乎的人道歉
for trying to save someone I care about.
我们都很在乎黛西
We all care about Daisy.
-那不一样 -是不一样
- Oh, it's not the same. - No.
我们其他人认识她的时间长多了
The rest of us have known her a lot longer.
你真的想帮忙吗
You really want to help?
那就老实待着
Stop trying.
这样没用的
This is hopeless.
再等一下 西蒙斯
Just hold on, Simmons.
抗毒素似乎在对抗蜂巢的寄生虫
The antitoxin appears to be fighting the Hive parasites.
是的 但首先
Yes, but first,
它可能会破坏寄主的免疫系统
it would probably destroy the host's immune system,
而且谁又知道它会与异人的基因产生什么反应
and who even knows how it will react with Inhuman DNA?
我承认情况并不理想
Well, I'll admit that it's not ideal,
但我们还有得选吗
but what other choice do we have?
你没看见黛西
You didn't see Daisy.
她表现得像我们还是好朋友
She acted like we were still best of pals,
同时还威胁要杀了我
all while threatening to murder me.
是 你说得对 我没见到那一幕
No, you're right. I didn't see that.
我当时正忙着跟
I was much too busy listening
装成我死去男友的恶心的格兰特·沃德说话呢
to the disgusting face of Grant Ward act like my dead boyfriend.
是啊 那的确更糟糕
That's true. That does sound worse.
如果这是比赛的话 我赢定了
Right. If this was a competition, I would win.
为了让他闭嘴 我还朝他开了三枪
I had to shoot him three times just to shut him up.
-那感觉一定不错 -是啊
- Bet that felt good. - Yeah, it did,
要是他真死了 感觉会更好
though it would have felt better had he actually died,
可惜他只是渗出了粘液
instead of just sort of oozing.
要是蜂巢杀不死怎么办
What if Hive can't be killed?
那怎么办
What then?
要想把黛西从他的控制下解救出来
This antitoxin might be the best chance we have
抗毒素可能是最好的办法
to free Daisy of his hold on her.
对 也可能会导致她心脏骤停或癫痫发作
Yes, or it could put her into cardiac arrest or seizures.
但我们可以想办法测试它
Okay, but, then, we find a way to test it.
找谁来志愿测试呢
And who's going to volunteer for that?
我们得找个异人 没躲起来的异人
We need an Inhuman, and those who aren't in hiding
都被蜂巢劝降了 想找他们做测试只会被反杀
are already under Hive's sway and would kill us for trying.
我来
I'll do it.
在我身上测试吧
You can test it out on me.
不匹配
不匹配
匹配
录像来自南怀俄明的某家汽修厂
Footage is from some mechanic's garage in south Wyoming.
南怀俄明有什么
What's in south Wyoming?
表面看来没什么
Not much, by the looks of it.
那里曾是座老采矿镇
Says it was an old mining town
经历了天然气大发展
that went through a natural-gas boom.
但水源受到污染后
But with the influx of dirty wells,
当地人几乎都搬走了
it drove out almost all the locals.
留下来的人的产权
And the ones that remained
最近被空壳公♥司♥买♥♥了下来
were recently bought out by a shell corporation.
-马利克的公♥司♥ -对
- Owned by Malick. - Yeah.
现在小镇里全是军队
And now the town's crawling with military.
我们在马利克的秘密地堡中
It seems the personal guard that we encountered
遭遇的私人卫队
in Malick's hidden bunker --
他们跟蜂巢一起调离了
They got out with Hive, relocated.
想抓住黛西肯定不容易
Won't be easy to grab Daisy.
你知道这是陷阱吧
You realize this is a trap, right?
为什么
Why?
因为我们有线索了
W-W-- Because we have a lead?
因为黛西是名训练有素的间谍
Because Daisy's a highly trained spy.
神盾局特工不会轻易被摄像机拍到
No S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent would get caught on camera that easily.
她是为了引我们现身
She's trying to draw us out.
黛西警告过菲兹要神盾局别来追踪她
Daisy warned Fitz not to have S.H.I.E.L.D. follow.
为什么现在又要引我们现身
Why would she want to lure us in now?
这说不通
It doesn't add up.
这一切都说不通
None of this adds up.
一个古代异人控制了我一个最好的特工
There's an ancient Inhuman controlling one of my best agents,
正是她改写了
the same agent who helped reprogram
刚把她标记出来的这个面部识别软件
the facial-recognition software that she just got flagged on.
难道说黛西突然之间忘了它的运行原理吗
What? Suddenly, Daisy doesn't know how it works?
不 我不是 只是
Ohh, no, I don't -- I don't -- it's --
我认
I th--
我认为她希望我们去营救她
I think she wants us to rescue her.
-迈克 -听我说完
- Mack. - Look, just hear me out.
黛西很坚强 她不会轻易放弃抵抗
Daisy's too strong to give up control without a fight.
我认为她内心仍对蜂巢有几分抗拒
I think there's a part of her that's still resisting Hive.
这不是事实 只是你的设想
That's just not the reality. It's you projecting.
听着 菲兹说黛西不是僵尸
Look, Fitz said Daisy wasn't a zombie.
她还有自我意识 只是在为蜂巢工作
She's still herself, only with Hive's agenda.
那么真正的她还在
That means she's still in there.
我也希望是这样 迈克 相信我
I wish that was true, Mack, believe me,
但我们不能感情用事
but we cannot be driven by our emotions on this.
沃德就是因此而死
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表