剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Actually, he may have.
我以前见过这种场面
I've seen this before.
贝鲁特的抗♥议♥活动
Protests in Beirut.
基本的城市骚乱
Urban rioting 101.
跟真正的危机相比 不值一提
Child's play compared to the real issue --
又是异能[权力]落入坏人之手的事
powers, wrong hands, again.
可能有发现
This could be something.
相当于一整个军械库的武器
An entire armory's worth of military might
被从警车里偷走
nicked from a police van,
还是当着所有警♥察♥的面
right under the nose of the police
前后四分钟都不到
in less than four minutes.
我们俩训练有素 经验丰富
The two of us, trained, experienced --
也可以做得到
we can pull this off.
但那人只需要一个被感染的鱼肉玉米卷
But all it takes is one tainted fish taco, and pff.
真是不公平的优势
Unfair advantage, really.
现在开始传输
Transmission starting now.
无意冒犯
No offense intended.
没事 被人追捕 感到害怕 这多棒
Yeah, no, it's great, being hunted, feared.
可好玩了
It's a blast.
城市街道上的金属刮痕
Metal scraping on an urban street --
有太多的可能性
a million and one possibilities.
菲兹
Fitz?
我也不想打扰你 但你能看看我漏了什么吗
I hate to bother you, but is there something I'm not seeing?
没有
No.
你说得对 得不出什么结论
You're right. It's, um... inconclusive.
收到
Copy that.
当时在现场的警♥察♥认定
So, as far as the police on the scene believe,
攻击他们的是隐形人
whoever attacked them was invisible.
我们见过更奇怪的事
Well, we've seen weirder.
隐形 想想都能做什么啊
Invisibility -- imagine the possibilities.
你在想什么
What are you imagining?
不是什么好事
Nothing fun.
习惯吧
Get used to it.
泰瑞根算是覆水难收了
We can't put the Terrigen genie back in the bottle.
异能是新常态了
Powers are the new normal.
我觉得你是在嫉妒
I think you're just jealous.
你说得太对了
Damn right I am.
你难道没尝过那些小鱼肝油丸吗
Tell me you didn't try one of those little fish-oil pills.
我祈祷有X光视线来着
I had my fingers crossed for x-ray vision.
我就是好奇
I was just curious.
而且不止我一个
I wasn't the only one.
我想过
I mean, I-I thought about it.
但是没真做
I didn't actually do it.
康复过程很难熬的
Rehab was a bitch.
你们真是天生一对
Man, you two deserve each other.
散开搜索 范围更大一点
Let's fan out, cover more ground.
好漂亮的魔术
Pretty nifty magic trick you did there.
举起手来
Manos. Arriba.
在高中学了三年西班牙语还是...
You'd think three years' high school Spanish...
好了 别做蠢事
All right, all right. Don't do anything stupid.
我们只是想...
We're just here to --
怎么会迈克这么大块头的人给弄丢了呢
How do you lose someone as big as Mack?
不知道
I don't know.
就像他们丢了一车武器一样
Same way one loses a truckload of weapons.
好消息是 街边的杂货店
Well, good thing a grocery store down the street
安全意识很强
is security-conscious.
找到了
Here we go.
他在看谁
Who's he looking at?
刚刚怎么回事
W-what did we just watch?
到底有多快
How accelerated, exactly?
在视频那一帧的三十分之一秒内
Approximately 6 meters in a thirtieth of a second
移♥动♥了约6米
that one frame of video is exposed.
所以说 非常快
So, very.
抓她肯定不容易
Well, catching her won't be easy.
我重新配置隔离舱
I'll reconfigure the containment module,
还不知能不能把她弄进去
if we can even get her in there.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们能远程调试那个吗
So we can do that remotely?
是的
Exactly.
高分子适应性材料可以根据我们要应付的异能改变
The poly-tectic adapt to the power we're dealing with
异人族异能如此随机 这就很有必要了
a necessity since Inhuman powers are so random.
不是这样的
Not true.
什么意思
I'm sorry?
异能不是随机的
Powers aren't random.
据说每个人的异能都是为了
We were taught that each is given to fill
满足当时进化的需要
an evolutionary need at the time.
真的吗
Are you being serious?
保证物种内的均衡
To create equilibrium within the species.
阴阳什么的
Yin yang and all that.
反正他们是这么跟我们说的
At least, that's what we were taught.
自然智能设计
A natural intelligent design.
长官 我认为你会很...
Uh, sir, I think you're gonna be pretty --
停下你手头的事 跟我来
Stop what you're doing. Come with me.
你觉得坎贝尔先生怎么样
What do you think of Mr. Campbell?
林肯
Lincoln?
很聪明
Smart.
显然对我们 对珍玛很有帮助
Obviously most helpful in helping us -- Jemma --
帮她了解异人族生物原理
understand Inhuman biology.
这是好事 让她忙起来
And it's been good for keeping her busy,
而不是想别的事
focusing on something else.
但我们之间不像从前了
Things still feel different, though.
但是 我杀了威尔 怎么可能还一样
But how could they not after what I did to Will?
你做了你该做的
You did what you had to do.
我们都是
We both did.
有时 除了艰难的决定我们别无选择
Sometimes there's no choice but the hard choice.
这就是我们的工作
That's the job.
调试好这个机器
Now set up the machine.
长官 你不是真想
Sir, you're not really think--
不是我来
It's not for me.
有个人可能有关于吉迪恩·马利克的情报
There's one person who might have information about Gideon Malick.
我得读取他的思维
I need to get into his head.
别犹豫了
我们今天就得处理掉这些
你应该一起来
我得对付洗手间里那个麻烦
完事给我打电♥话♥
你为什么来波哥大
一直在等你回来呢
Been waiting for you to come back.
这么说你能像悠悠球一样 闪回到原地
So you snap back to the same spot like a yo-yo.
了解了
Good to know.
不如你让我
How about you let me --
该死
Damn it!
我开始讨厌你了
I'm starting to hate you.
不许动
No mas.
冯·斯特拉克一直处于植物人状态
Von Strucker's in a persistent vegetative state.
他大脑很大一部分受损了
Significant portions of his brain are damaged.
长官 我不确定你想做的事是否有可能
Sir, I'm not sure what you want to do is even possible.
试试看吧
Let's find out.
如果能让我们更接近马利克就值得一试
It's worth a shot if it gets us closer to Malick.
我们注意到了哥伦比亚波哥大的一份警方报告
We were alerted to a police report -- Bogota, Colombia.
我已经派了一支小队过去
I've dispatched a team.
我们得弥补损失
We need to replace our losses.
加纳博士造成了很大损失
Dr. Garner did a lot of damage,
我们的客人又需要异人
and our guest needs Inhumans.
你有疑虑
You have doubts.
他几乎站不起来 也不能说话
He can barely stand, doesn't speak.
因为他花了数百年苟且偷生
Because he spent hundreds of years clinging to life,
努力靠每几十年我们为他牺牲的
trying to survive on the few men we were able to sacrifice
几个人存活
every few decades.
但我不傻
But I'm not a fool.
留心点
Keep your eyes open.
我不想把信念寄托错地方
I don't want my faith to be misplaced.
长官 他找你
Sir, he's asking for you.
他说话了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表