剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
That's how Ward ended up dead,
从而带来了这一系列的麻烦
which is how we ended up in this mess.
长官
Sir --
我们没时间争论这些
We don't have time to debate this.
你我必须得达成一致
You and I need to get on the same page.
明白了
Understood.
很好
Good.
因为我要派一队人过去
'Cause I'm sending a team in there,
我希望你和梅领队
and I want you and May to lead it.
那么我们是要救黛西
So, then, we are saving Daisy.
这不是营救任务 麦肯锡特工
This isn't a rescue mission, Agent Mackenzie --
是定向袭击
it's a targeted strike.
我们要消灭蜂巢
We're gonna kill Hive.
这座小镇代表着人性之恶
This town represents the worst of humanity --
纵容少数人的贪婪 摧毁多数人的需求
allowing the greed of a few to destroy the needs of many.
水源被毁 把他们都逼走了
Their water was poisoned, which drove them out.
他们最大的失败就在于不愿团结一心
The great failing was their unwillingness to band together.
有时候 协作是很困难的
Sometimes it's hard to join forces.
需要有个好的领导者
You need a good leader.
像科尔森那样的吗
Like Coulson?
他是我加入神盾局的原因
He was the reason why I joined S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局与克里猎杀者没什么不同
S.H.I.E.L.D. Is no better than those Kree Reapers,
都在为他们无休止的战争制♥造♥士兵
both making soldiers for their never-ending wars.
我神盾局的朋友是想阻止战争
My friends at S.H.I.E.L.D. wanted to stop wars,
而不是发动战争
not start them.
通过建造浮在空中的巨型战舰
By building giant battleships floating in the sky?
神盾局存在的唯一原因就是打仗
The only reason S.H.I.E.L.D. exists is to fight wars.
可那不也是我们存在的原因吗
But isn't that why we exist?
那就是克里猎杀者想要制♥造♥的东西 对吧
I mean, that's what the Kree Reapers were hoping to make, right?
士兵
Soldiers.
但那并不是我所成为的东西
Which is not what I became.
有时候 世上最伟大的奇迹就是个意外
Sometimes, the world's greatest miracles happen by accident.
我诞生时的世界还很原始
The world I was born into was primitive.
我不在的这段时间里 它进化得很快
It has evolved at a remarkable pace while I was away.
那时发生了什么会让你被赶出了地球
So, what happened back then, to get you kicked off of Earth?
人们看出了我和其他异人的联♥系♥
People saw the connection I had with other Inhumans,
这令他们害怕
and that made them afraid.
这种恐惧滋生了疑虑 导致了内战
That fear bred paranoia, which led to civil war.
这种情况并没怎么改变
Not much has changed, really.
只是现在我们有能力重现克里人的实验了
Only now we have the ability to re-create the Kree experiment.
病人准备好了吗 拉德克里夫博士
Are the patients ready, Dr. Radcliffe?
是的 不过你被外星人绑♥架♥的故事
Yes... not that you did us any favors
对我们没什么帮助
with your alien-abduction story.
我花了整整一小时向他们
Took a good hour to assure them
保证不会用到任何探针
there'd be no probes of any sort.
你的方法精妙多了
Well, your method is much more elegant.
而且更高效
Not to mention more efficient,
我把泰瑞根水晶
now that I've added the Terrigen Crystals
加入到了原核化合物中
to the prokaryotic compound.
等等 你要同时改造他们的DNA
Wait. You can change their DNA and turn them Inhuman,
并把他们转化成异人
all at the same time?
是啊 传说中的组合拳
Ah, the old one-two punch.
我的点子就是这么天才
That particular bit of ingenuity was my idea.
好了 进行下一步吧
So... to the moment at hand.
世界畏惧我们的能力是因为不是每个人都有
The world fears our kind of power because not everyone has it.
只有亿万富翁能造钢铁战衣
Only billionaires can build iron suits.
只有军队能制♥造♥超级战士
Only the military can make super soldiers,
这只能导致它自己的战争
which can only lead to a war of its own,
而我打算采用更为集体主义的理念
whereas I plan to apply a more, uh, collectivist philosophy.
这表示我们可以开始了吗
Does, uh, does that mean we can get started?
是的
Yes.
好的 很好
Right. Great.
天哪 求你了 停下来
Oh, God, please, make it stop!
我们还有多少人
How many others we got?
作战部有四名志愿者
Four volunteers from operations --
知道危险依然义无反顾
aware of the danger and all pretty gung ho.
不知道这是不是足以消灭蜂巢
Don't know if that'll be enough to take out Hive.
也许不够
Maybe not.
不过幸运的是 科尔森让菲兹打开了武器柜
But lucky for us, Coulson had Fitz open up the Cupboard.
这玩意儿我先要了
I got dibs on that.
奥布赖恩 抱歉
Oh, sorry, O'Brien.
我加入时科尔森就答应把它给我了
Coulson promised it to me when I signed up.
我合同里写了的
It's in my contract.
各位注意
Eyes up front, everyone.
蜂巢是前所未见的敌手
Hive is unlike anything we've ever faced,
所以给你们每个人都配备了
which is why each of you will be outfitted
神盾局最好的装备
with the best S.H.I.E.L.D. has to offer --
全套防弹服 红外热感仪
full Kevlar Tac, heat-sensitive infrared,
以及足以让一支小型部队灰飞烟灭的分♥裂♥炸♥弹♥
and enough Splinter Bombs to turn a small army into pixie dust.
其他的装备随便拿
The rest of the gear is up for grabs.
铁骑带什么去
What's the Calvary packing?
-如果我需要枪 我会夺一把 -不行
- If I need a gun, I'll take one. - No.
你得拿这个
You'll be taking this one.
我们不能冒一点风险
We can't leave anything to chance.
你好像格外有决心
You seem extra motivated.
黛西是我的搭档 这事怪我
Daisy was my partner. This is on me.
为什么大家都要把这事怪到自己头上
Why is everyone making this about themselves?
因为我本该发现的 梅
Because I should have seen it, May,
但一边是她的异人恋情
but between her Inhuman love connection
一边是我感伤芭比和亨特的离去
and me licking my wounds after Bobbi and Hunter left,
我没能集中注意
I took my eyes off the ball.
一个好搭档应该能看出她被劝降了
A good partner would've seen that she was turned.
我们谁都没看出来
None of us saw it.
你需要想明白
And you need to get your head straight.
这次任务跟黛西无关
This mission isn't about Daisy.
同意
Agreed.
是我要做出弥补
It's about me making things right.
难道不得感染上蜂巢的寄生虫
Wouldn't you have to be infected with Hive's parasites
才能测试抗毒素吗
to test the antitoxin?
用不着
Not necessarily.
西蒙斯先给我用药 取我的组织样本
Simmons gives me the drug first, takes my tissue sample,
然后用蜂巢的寄生虫感染样本
then infects that with Hive's parasites.
这个抗毒素会摧毁你的免疫系统
This antitoxin will destroy your immune system.
可能会害死你
It could kill you.
这儿不只你一个医生
You're not the only doctor here.
据我所知
From what I can tell,
风险并不如你所说的那么高
the risks aren't as high as what you're saying.
别假装那是你的医学观点
Don't pretend that's really your medical opinion.
我没装 你太过谨慎了
I'm not pretending -- you're being overly cautious.
对 而你是被爱蒙蔽
Yeah, and you're being a lovesick fool
想摆个高姿态
trying to make a grand gesture.
菲兹 你有什么看法吗
Fitz...any thoughts?
我赞成西蒙斯抗毒素可能非常危险的观点
I agree with Simmons that the antitoxin could be dangerous...
但我也认为有机会成功
but I also think there's a chance it could work.
如果林肯死了 你真想担这个责吗
If Lincoln dies, do you really want to be responsible?
不 我当然不想 但这或许能救黛西
No, of course I don't, but this could save Daisy.
黛西不会愿意有人这么鲁莽行事去救她
Daisy would never want someone acting so recklessly to save her.
那幸好这次不是她说的算
Well, then, I'm glad it's not up to her.
不好意思 坎贝尔特工
I'm sorry, Agent Campbell.
别这样 你得再考虑一下
Come on. Y-You got to reconsider.
这是我的最终决定
My decision's final.
菲兹-西蒙斯 想想其它办法
Fitz-Simmons, start looking at other options.
我们再做打算
We'll go from there.
酒吧
一个火星人多重球 三个缓冲器疾速炮
One Martian Multi-ball, three Bumper Blasters,
外加一个三向火箭组合
and a 3-Way Rocket Combo.
太棒了
Boom!
祝你能打破我的纪录
Good luck beating that score.
别那么得意 袋鼠
Better keep your hat on, Dundee,
因为我玩起弹珠来可不是闹着玩的
'cause somebody don't play when it comes to pinball.
这啤酒棒极了
This beer is bloody wonderful.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表