剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Instinct will take over again...
就像在便利店里那样
Like it did at the convenience store.
本能
Instinct?
我没想伤害任何人
I didn't want to hurt anyone,
但我不知道是怎么回事
but I... I didn't know what was happening.
你杀了那么多人
You killed all those people.
怎么回事
How?
什么时候发生的
When did this... when did...
离开夏威夷后
After Hawaii.
黛西的妈妈有很多记录
Daisy's mom kept records.
我当时在浏览 做研究 了解情况
I was going through them for any insight, for research.
我找到一本书
And I found a book.
上面有很多异人的名字
It had all these names of inhumans.
嘉颖一定是布下了泰瑞根水晶
Now, Jiaying must have rigged it with a terrigen crystal
以防不能穿过迷雾的人翻看
to keep out anyone who couldn't survive the mist.
算我走运
Lucky me.
起初 我如释重负 我活下来了
At first, I was relieved. I survived.
但我知道有些不对劲
But I knew something had happened.
我觉得恶心
I felt sick and nauseous.
有一种强烈的脉动感
There was this intense pulsing,
好像我的心在脑子里跳动
like my heart was in my head.
我觉得我变了
I felt different, like...
就像我的一部分被释放了
like a part of me was unlocked.
释放
Unlocked?
我不知道还能怎么说
I don't know how else to... I just... I had to...
我就像受了驱使 必须接近他们
It was as if I was compelled. I had to be near them.
那些异人
The inhumans.
我不知道为什么 那感觉很强烈
I didn't know why. It was... it was intense.
我有了一种新的欲望 我有种
I had this new desire. I had a...
我皮肤上有种饥渴
had a hunger...on my skin.
直到我真遇到了一个 我的身体不由自主
It wasn't until I finally met one that my body took over,
发起了攻击
and I... I lashed out.
然后我有种释然感
And then I felt relief.
但是有你在
But with you...
安德鲁
Andrew?
你在里面吗
You in there?
你不会理解的 我必须远离你
You wouldn't understand. I had to keep you away.
-所以你才... -对 我是个懦夫
- That's why you... - Yeah, I was a coward.
我想告诉你的 但我担心
I wanted to tell you, but I was worried that...
你必须明白
you had... you had to know.
我离开你不是因为不爱你
I didn't end things with you because I don't love you.
我是为了保护你
I did it to protect you.
我还爱着你 梅琳达
I'm still in love with you, Melinda.
我需要你帮助
And I need your help.
让安保人员离开后他们去了哪里
And where did they go after may dismissed the security detail?
有消息就通知我
Update me as you know more.
一切都好吧
Everything all right?
还不清楚
Not sure yet.
或许只是办公室恋情出了岔子那么简单
Could be as simple as a workplace romance gone wrong.
听上去并不简单啊
That doesn't sound simple.
你刚刚不是正在跟我说
I think you were in the middle of telling me
你和黛西现在多亲了吗
what great friends you and Daisy are now.
我可能有点过分了
I may have overstepped.
但有件事可以确定 那姑娘挺有血性
But one thing's for certain... that girl's got fire.
你还没跟别人提过她吧
And you still haven told anyone about her.
我是遵守承诺的人 菲尔
I keep my promises, Phil.
他们不知道
They have no idea.
新打扮啊
New look?
其实一直这么打扮
Old look, actually.
但好久没系了
It's been a while, though.
我来吧
Uh, may I?
好啊
Sure.
那么
So...
你打算告诉我究竟怎么回事吗
you gonna tell me what really happened?
我可不太相信什么被鲨鱼袭击的说法呢
'cause I'm not quite buying the shark-attack bit.
你不信啊
You're not buying that?
我一个手下给砍掉的
One of my men cut it off.
救了我一命
Saved my life.
砍你的手救命吗
By chopping off your hand?
你得在场才会理解
You kind of had to be there.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
每天都疼
Every day.
幻肢疼
Phantom pain.
你失去的东西却让你感触最深
Thing that's missing is the thing that you feel the most.
让人难以忘记
Makes it hard to forget.
那就别忘记
So maybe you don't.
但向前看也很重要
But it's also important to look ahead,
看到未来
see what's in front of you.
要到北美防空联合司令部了吗
We close to NORAD?
不是 又有一架昆式战斗机请求降落
No. Another quinjet's requested to dock.
林肯 你怎么来了
Lincoln, what are you doing here?
你在哪找到他的
Where'd you find him?
是他来找我的 他有关于鞭笞的情报
He came to me. He's got intel on Lash.
她是ATCU的吗
She ATCU?
我们现在在合作
We're working together now.
是的 我们都想抓住那东西
Yeah, we all want to catch that thing.
坎贝尔先生 你都到这儿了
Well, Mr. Campbell, you've come this far.
说说吧
What do you have to say?
我们这些从来世出来的人 都会融入环境
Those of us from Afterlife, we were trained to blend in.
来世
Afterlife?
回头跟你讲
I'll explain later.
但那东西却老能找到我们
And yet that thing keeps finding us,
杀了我很多朋友
killed most of my friends.
林肯告诉我一些名字
Lincoln gave me names.
我跟我们能辨认的尸体进行了核对
I checked them against the bodies we could identify.
所以我知道鞭笞是在用嘉颖的记录本找我们
That's how I knew Lash was using Jiaying's ledger to find us.
她的记录本
Her ledger?
她有一本异人族的族谱
She kept a genealogy of inhumans.
只有她可以使用 直到...
She was the only one allowed to use it, until...
直到被神盾局没收
Until S.H.I.E.L.D. recovered it.
据我所知只有一个人能看到这本族谱
And there's only one person I know who had access.
加纳博士
Dr. Garner?
但这不可能啊
But there's no way. It's not possible.
我也不愿相信
I didn't want to believe it, either.
你不止是说安德鲁有记录本
So you're not just saying Andrew has the ledger.
你是说
You're saying...
我今早看到梅查看他的飞行记录
I saw May access his flight logs this morning.
我跟她说过话
I talked with her.
她有些气急败坏 但我以为她是...
She was upset, but I thought that she...
她和安德鲁不见了 我刚得到消息
She and Andrew are missing. I just got word.
天呐
Oh, god.
改变飞行路线 去纽约
Reroute the plane... New York.
调出茧的卫星录像
Pull all the satellite footage from the Cocoon.
-我们得找到他们 -是 长官
- We need to find them. - Yes, sir.
我真不敢相信我会说这话
I can't believe I'm saying this,
但总统只能稍后再说了
but the president's gonna have to wait.
都听你的 我去知会他们
Whatever you need, I'll let them know.
安德鲁不会伤害她的
Andrew wouldn't hurt her.
他都杀了我们那么多人了
He's killed dozens of us.
或许他变身后就不知道自己在做什么了呢
Yeah, well, what if he doesn't know what he's doing once he turns...
昏迷过去了什么的
He... he blacks out or something?
异人不能变形的 不是那样的
Inhumans can't change form. That's not how it works.
我亲眼看到他的
I saw it myself.
不 我是说 那只是一时的
No, what I'm saying is, it's temporary.
他不会一直在人类和怪物之间转变
He won't always be able to shift between monster and man.
他还处于转化中
He's still in transition.
在渐渐变成异人
Becoming inhuman.
等转化完全结束后呢
And when that transition's complete?
他会永远成为鞭笞
He'll stay Lash, permanently.
你以为自己了解的那个人在渐渐消失
The man you think you know is disappearing,
或许他已经不在了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表