剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
然后下去向神盾局的特工们宣布
and march down to announce to the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents
我终于成功打败了伟大的埃尔维斯
that I finally succeeded in defeating the great Alveus.
我们赢了
The day is won.
不必继续隐藏在暗处了
No need to remain concealed in the shadows.
没错 这语气和我还真像
Yeah. You sound just like me.
会像的
Oh, I will...
等我占据了你的思想之后
once I'm in that head of yours.
等不及了
I can't wait.
我们就是同一枚硬币的两面 科尔森
We're two sides of the same coin, Coulson --
同样是带领士兵的指挥官
commanders leading soldiers.
唯一不同的是 你下达命令时
The only difference is, when you give an order,
你的追随者只能服从
you followers have no choice but to obey.
但我下令让我的队员留守后方时
But when I gave my team the order to stay behind,
他们就是不听
they just wouldn't listen.
对接完成前 他们就下飞机了
They got out right before docking was complete --
沿机身顶部爬入了维护舱
climbed along the top of the fuselage to a maintenance hatch.
我只是来分散你的注意力
I'm just a distraction.
我说过我愿意死 没错
I said I was willing to die, sure,
可我并不想死
but I certainly don't want to.
我从我误入歧途的哥们
I picked up this little move
布莱克那儿学会了这招
from my misguided buddy Blake.
我猜到我能让
Figured I could get an
孤独了千年的自大狂侃侃而谈
egomaniac who'd been alone for 1,000 years to chat.
而且我一直想这么做
Plus, I always wanted to do this.
帮帮我 欧比旺·肯诺比
Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi.
你是我唯一...
You're my only --
他很快会来 赶紧行动
He'll be coming soon. Let's go.
我们得去货舱
We need to get to the cargo bay.
林肯 小心
Lincoln!
我去找医疗箱
I'll get the medkit.
扶他靠墙
Pull him over against this wall.
林肯
Lincoln.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
林肯 坚持住
Lincoln, stay with us!
告诉我他会没事的
Tell me he's gonna be okay.
他不会死的
Yes, yeah, he'll live,
如果没有内出血的话
um, if there's no internal hemorrhage.
硅氧烷
Siloxane.
抱歉了
Sorry, sorry.
好了
Okay.
坚持住 好吗
Stay with me, hey?
好 你没事的 没事的
Yeah. You're okay. You're okay.
看着我 你应该没什么大碍
Hey, look at me. You should be fine.
但你得尽可能待着别动
But you need to remain as still as possible
等我们落地后好好包扎过再说
until we can get to ground, properly dress it, okay?
对不起 林肯 对不起
I'm sorry, Lincoln. I'm sorry.
我从没想要背叛你的
I never meant to turn against you.
-我从没 -我知道
- I never -- - I know.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
你那时不能自控
You weren't yourself.
我现在能了
I am now.
你都不来隔离室看我
You never came to see me in my cell.
我知道你在经历什么
I knew what you were going through
也知道你需要时间
and that you needed time
来振作起来
to put yourself back together.
我是不是把这毁了
D-Did I ruin this?
我们
Us?
我只是觉得
I just think...
我们得先想明白自己才能讨论我们怎么样
we need to work on ourselves before we can talk about us.
对
Yeah.
林肯 我做的那些事
The stuff that I did, Lincoln,
我无法承受
I can't live with it.
那种痛苦我记得
I remember that pain --
被愧疚和愤怒折磨
sick with guilt, anger.
我知道你为什么独自去面对蜂巢
I know why you went to face Hive alone.
我尽力了 我想打败他
I tried. I tried to defeat him.
-我努力了 但我 -黛西 黛西
- I did, but I -- - Daisy. Daisy.
我知道你为什么去找他
I know why you went to him.
我说过 我经历过
Like I said, I've been through it.
我跌落过人生谷底
I've hit bottom.
我知道对某样东西上瘾是什么感觉
I know what it's like to be so addicted to something...
你愿不惜一切代价把她找回来
...that you'd do anything to get her back.
蜂巢和他的工蜂们随时会下来
Hive and his worker bees will be down here any second.
然后呢
And then?
就算我们能偷回弹头
Even if we could steal the warhead,
现在大概也按了定时器 准备引爆了
it's probably on a timer by now, timed with their ascent.
你没想好什么具体的办法吧
I don't suppose you came with any concrete ideas.
我有一个
I have one.
科尔森会需要你的帮助
Coulson's gonna need your help.
我不知道他在计划什么 但是
I don't know what he's planning, but --
我知道
I do.
你说什么
What are you --
他远程操控昆式战斗机飞过来的 对吗
He -- He had the Quinjets fly here remotely, right?
所以他大概
So he probably...
设置飞向外太空的新坐标
Set new coordinates for outer space.
昆式战斗机会与和风分离
The Quinjet will disconnect from the Zephyr
一直往上飞直到离开大气层
and then fly straight up until it leaves the atmosphere.
如果我们能偷走弹头
If we can steal the warhead
装到昆式战斗机上
and load it onto the Quinjet somehow,
它的爆♥炸♥就会
it'll blow in the...
发生在真空中
Vacuum of space,
病原体的扩散就无害了
and the pathogen will disperse harmlessly...
至少解决了那部分问题
Solving at least that part of the problem.
你怎么 那个是
What are you -- That's --
你从哪里拿的
Where did you get that?
黛西
Daisy?
你干什么
What are you --
我在接受命运
I'm accepting fate.
不
No.
别想着自己去做这件事
Don't try to do this yourself.
蜂巢会下来找我们的
Hive will come down here looking for us.
如果别人能拖住他 我就可以
If the others can keep him occupied, I'll be able --
不 我记得你说过你的幻象
No, I remember what you said about your vision.
会有人跟弹头一起待在昆式战斗机里
Someone will be in that Quinjet with the warhead.
除非我没别的办法
Only if I have to.
别去
Do not go in there.
如果没人碰控制板 它自己会飞走的
That thing will fly itself if nobody touches the controls.
我知道
I know.
我
I --
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你说你无法背负罪责活下去
You said you can't live with what you've done,
但你必须活下去
but you have to.
好吗
Okay?
向我保证你不会
Promise me you won't --
你不会牺牲自己
you won't try to... atone for your sins
去赎罪
with some kind of sacrifice.
我们现在只需要决定谁上去
Now all we have to do is decide who goes
谁留下来拖住那群灵长类怪物
and who stays to hold off a wave of Primates
和恐怖蜂巢
and Hive the terrible.
我想留下来战斗
Well, I'd like to be in a fight.
做这玩意就是等着用的
Built this damn thing for a reason.
黛西去哪了
Where's Daisy?
我没能阻止她
I couldn't stop her.
他来了
He's here!
该把这些家伙解决掉了
It's time to finish these guys off!
不
No.
他冲黛西去了
He went for Daisy.
真有诗意
Well, isn't this poetic?
就像命中注定一样
Feels like it was meant to be.
你很好找 我闻到你的血腥味了
You're easy to find. I smelled your blood.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表