剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I assure you that if you insist on taking my agent in,
只会引发战争
you will start a war.
我会动用神盾局的全部资源和人力
I will devote all the resources and manpower of S.H.I.E.L.D.
摧毁你们机构
to crushing your agency.
不是针对你 只是工作
It's not personal. It's work.
我现在必须拿出成绩来
And right now I need to show results.
如果我给你更好的呢
What if Ii offer something better?
收到
Copy that.
看来今天算你走运
I guess it's your lucky day.
任务结束
We're done.
我们走
Let's go.
我觉得带你来个高档安静的地方
I thought it'd be good for you to get out somewhere nice...
会有好处
and quiet.
人都哪去了
Where is everyone?
我确保了不会有什么干扰
Well, I made sure you wouldn't have any distractions.
菲兹先生 见到你很高兴
Mr. Fitz, we're delighted to see you.
你们的桌子就在这边
Your table is this way.
酒是赠送的
The wine is a gift from us.
这位年轻人真是有耐心
A very persistent young man here.
这个预约我们为他保留了几个月
We've been holding this reservation for months.
很高兴你们终于来了
I'm delighted you're finally here.
你一直留着预约
You kept the reservation.
别大惊小怪啦 没什么的
Don't make a fuss. It's not a big deal.
我记得我住院数月后你带我出去吃饭
I remember when you took me out after months in the hospital.
让我觉得又像个人了
It made me feel like a human being again.
那次你一直抱怨个不停
You complained the entire time.
好吧
Well...
坏脾气的人
Okay, a crabby human being.
真太感谢你了
I can't thank you enough.
嗯 这餐厅不错 是吧
Yeah. It's a nice restaurant, isn't it?
是啊 但不止如此
Yeah, but for more than that...
还有谢谢你找到我
for finding me.
我还能怎么办
What else was I gonna do?
我不知道该说什么好
I don't know what to say.
你什么都不用说
You don't have to say anything.
决定好要点什么了吗
Have you decided what you'll be having?
天呐 好多...
Oh, gosh. So much...
选择
to choose from...
或许这能帮你拿主意
Maybe this will help.
我敬杯酒吧
Should I make a toast?
怎么了
What?
能给我们点时间吗
Can you give us two minutes?
当然
Of course.
给我解释一下
Help me understand.
那个决定并不容易
It was not an easy decision.
把林肯交出去
To hand Lincoln over?
我必须做出选择
I had to make a choice.
不是我就是他
So it was him or me.
他们有你的照片 黛西
They have your picture, Daisy.
那他们怎么没抓走我
So why didn't they take me?
林肯一逃 你是怎么说服他们不抓我的
Once Lincoln left, how did you convince them not to take me in?
我给了他们一样有价值的东西
I offered them something just as valuable.
-什么 -我 我的专业见解
- What? - Me. My expertise.
怎么 我们还要跟他们合作了吗
So... so now we're working with them?
我不想再跟人
I'm done fighting with people
争谁来打击真正的敌人了
over who gets to fight the real fight.
这太浪费时间和资源了
It's a colossal waste of time and resources.
我对付过塔伯特
I went against Talbot.
我对付过神盾局的另一个派系
I went against another faction of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们了解情况 他们不了解
We know what we're doing... they don't.
希望他们能跟我们学学
Hopefully, they can learn from us.
他们抓捕我的族类 我很难信任他们
It is hard to trust them when they are hunting people like me.
我没说我信任他们
I never said I trust them.
很好
Good.
别信任他们 我们并不知道他们的真正目的
Don't, because we have no idea what they're really after.
了解了 听我说
Duly noted. Look...
我知道这事触及了你的感情
...I understand this is a personal matter for you.
迈克把他听到的话告诉你了
So Mack told you what he heard me say?
什么话
And what would that be?
是罗莎琳
It's Rosalind.
都直呼其名了啊
First-name basis, huh?
不打扰了
I'll leave you to it.
没想到你这么快就打过来了
Well, I'm surprised to hear from you so soon.
就是确认一下
Just checking,
看你是不是给了我假号♥码
making sure you didn't give me a fake number.
没事吧
You all right?
不怎么样
I've been better.
谢谢你没说出去
Thanks for not saying anything.
知道吗
You know what?
我需要点支援呢
I sure could use some backup.
看看你本事怎么样 丫头
Let's see what kind of skills you got, kid.
好吧
All right.
要见你可真不容易
Well, you certainly don't make it easy to get a meeting.
老大的要求
The boss doesn't want it to be easy.
但他总是愿意见
But he's always interested in meeting people
能证明自己的人
who can prove themselves.
他听上去挺有意思
Sounds like an interesting bloke.
很期待哪天见见他
I look forward to meeting him someday.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
西蒙斯
Simmons?
你研究那个干什么
Why are you looking at that?
我想理解
Trying to understand.
这没什么值得研究的
There's nothing to learn from this.
它可能并没失效
It's possible it's not inert.
外星金属的特性很不一样
Alien metals have different properties.
我们无法确定
We don't know for sure.
我们能确定
Yes, we do.
你安全了
You're safe.
那个传送门不会再开启了
That portal won't open again.
但它必须开启
But it has to.
我得回去
I have to go back.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表