剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Andrew's going away for good. You have to --
那个人 是个杀人犯
That man is a killer.
我并不忠于他
I have no loyalty to him.
我在乎的人才不会干下那些事
The man that I cared about wouldn't do those things.
他当时不是自己
He wasn't himself.
现在他告诉你他可能要永远无法做自己了
And now he's saying - he may never be himself again.
如果你现在不去陪伴他
If you don't go be with him right now,
你会后悔一辈子的
you're gonna regret that for the rest of your life.
-我去吧 梅 -绝对不行
- I'll do it, May. - Absolutely not.
长官 我是应对这事的最佳选择
Sir, I'm the best choice to handle this,
而且芭比一走 我也是唯一的选择了
and since Bobbi's gone, I'm the only one left who can.
你不是所向无敌的 黛西
You're not unstoppable, Daisy.
我愿意检验自己一下
I'm willing to put that to the test.
也检验一下菲兹的理论
And test Fitz's theory
这一切都会按你看到的发生吗
that all this will play out just as you envisioned?
其他人都留下 以确保我们仍能改变结局
Everyone else stays back to make sure we're still altering the end.
你 林肯 大家都别离开总部
You, Lincoln -- no one leaves H.Q.
科尔森 我能行的
Coulson, I can do this.
我注定要救他
I am meant to save this man.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
让我去吧
Let me go.
袭击队会留在昆式战斗机上待命
The assault team will remain on the Quinjet unless needed.
菲兹会切入特伦西亚大楼的监控录像信♥号♥♥
Fitz will tap the Transia building's security feeds
以跟踪你的动向
to get eyes on you.
记住
And remember,
我们不知道最后一刻之后会发生什么
we don't know what happens after that last instant.
或许会很糟
It might not be pretty.
我知道
I know.
自己小心
Watch your back.
如果情况不妙 就跑
If it goes south, get out.
别逞英雄
Don't try to be a hero.
拜托了 斯凯 要回家来
And for God's sake, Skye, come home.
是黛西 长官
It's Daisy, sir.
该死 黛西 是啊 黛西
Damn it. Daisy, right, Daisy.
一定...安全回来
Just... come home safe.
你不是该待在外面吗
Shouldn't you be behind glass?
有必要时我会出去的
I'll get out when I need to.
点滴里是什么
So, what's in the IV?
西蒙斯最近研究的东西
Something Simmons has been working on --
可能有效的疫苗
a potential vaccine.
没经过测试 甚至可能不会有效
Never been tested, may not even work,
即便有效 也只是针对尚未变身的异人
and even then, only on Inhumans who haven't changed yet.
但既然你的转变还未完全完成
But since you're still transitioning...
那么得听天由命了
So it's a Hail Mary.
希望不大 没错
It's a long shot, yeah.
如果你有话要说 就说吧
If you're gonna say something, say it,
我不会待很久的
'cause I'm not gonna stay long.
我不是来弥补的
I'm not here to repair.
我知道我弥补不了什么
I know I can't fix any of it.
我只是...一直在思考
I just -- I've been thinking it through,
想像个心理学家那样去思考
trying to think through like a psychologist.
说吧
Spit it out.
我想告诉你
I wanted to tell you that...
我知道成为异人改变了我
I know becoming Inhuman changed me.
你需要博士学位才能想通这一点吗
And you needed a PhD to figure that out?
我的意思是
What I'm saying is I --
我之前曾说 我还是你当初嫁的那个人
when I said before, that I'm the same man you married --
那不是真的
That's not true.
我嫁给你时 你不是杀人犯
You weren't a killer when I married you.
我知道 我现在明白了
I know. I know that now.
我身体里一直有一点他
And a little of him is in me all the time --
那话是他说的
that was him talking.
他身体里也有一点你
And there's some of you in him.
所以你才能劝我放弃攻击吗
That allowed you to talk me down?
是啊
Yes.
但这次 我变身后
But this time, when I turn, I...
我恐怕会永远消失
I'm afraid I'll be gone...forever.
如果你能弥补
If you could fix it,
如果你能改变过去 你会吗
if you could change the past, would you?
当然
Yes.
但我希望这个怪物落在神盾局手里
But I want this monster in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s hands
因为尽管我知道我的行为是错的
because despite knowing my actions were wrong,
我依然觉得我那么做有重要的理由
I still feel that I was doing it all for an important reason.
这又是怪物在说话了
That's the monster talking again.
或许吧
Maybe.
但我觉得他在为大业而奋斗
But I feel like he's fighting for a cause
而我们尚不能理解
we don't understand yet.
我不知道
And I don't know.
你或许会需要他
You might need him.
我们切进去了
We're tapped in.
是非法无线信♥号♥♥ 不太稳定
It's a pirated wireless signal, so touch and go.
-能找到安保处吗 -等等
- Can you find the security office? - Wait.
那是吉耶拉吗
Is that Giyera?
是他 我在哪都能认出他来
That's him. I'd know his face anywhere.
你听到安德鲁的话了吗 林肯
You hear what Andrew was saying, Lincoln?
就连他都觉得自己有更伟大的目标
Even he thinks he's serving some higher purpose.
是啊
Yeah.
那或许是真的
Maybe it's true, then.
或许黛西和查尔斯是注定要相遇的
Maybe Daisy and Charles were brought together for a reason.
或许吧
Could be.
也或许 你们都疯了 这一切毫无意义
Also, could be you all are crazy and this is pointless
而我们看到的一切都将无从解释
and nothing we see here will make any sense.
怎么回事
What?
那是沃德吗
Was that Ward?
很不幸
Unfortunately...
我觉得那是别的东西
I think that's something else.
天呐
My God.
她要遭遇什么情况啊
What is she walking into?
如果我可以会改变一切吗
Would I change things if I could?
你指的不是变成异人
You weren't asking about becoming Inhuman.
我是指我们
I was talking about us.
你遭遇的每一件可怕的事
Every terrible thing that has happened to you
都本可以避免 如果你不认识我的话
could have been avoided if you'd never met me.
我不会做任何改变
I wouldn't change a thing.
我会的
I would.
那
Well...
你依然是我人生中最美好的时刻的主角
you're still the center of the best moments of my life.
不管疫苗好不好使
Whether this vaccine works or not,
此刻 跟你一起在这里
right now, with you here...
这是我命中注定的
is exactly where I'm supposed to be.
单面镜
One-way mirror.
看来幸好我来了
Guess it's a good thing I was here.
你怎么知道
How did you know that --
我们一直在看监控
We've been monitoring the security feed.
对了 你不上楼顶的可能性
Oh, and by the way, your chances of not going up to the roof
已经没有了
just evaporated.
九头蛇正在把查尔斯带去那里
Hydra's already taking Charles there now.
行动吧
Get moving.
好 等等 你要做什么
Okay. Wait. What are you gonna do?
找到格兰特·沃德
Find Grant Ward.
是啊 今天到底还是更怪异了
Yeah. Day got weirder.
他们突破了保安处
They've breached the security office.
马利克先生要乘公♥司♥的直升机走
Mr. Malick is taking the company's helicopter,
但如果神盾局来了
but I'd rather sneak you out another way
我想带你走别的路离开
if S.H.I.E.L.D. is present.
我们会尽量干扰他们的通讯
We'll try to scramble their communications.
我要不要下令杀神盾局的特工
Should I give the order to kill any S.H.I.E.L.D. agents?
是人就杀
Only if they're human.
安检门 在北面
So, the security entrance -- north side.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go!
我们呢
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表