剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
To connect, we have to...
断联
disconnect.
我们需要切断它
We need to disconnect it.
切断什么
Disconnect what?
切断弹头
Disconnect the warhead...
以进行饶恕
for absolution.
你懂了吗
So, you got that?
要跟我解释一下吗
Do you want to fill a brother in?
我只想救你
"I just wanted to save you."
救你
Save you.
我给了你一个
I gave you a fighting chance
求生的机会 求生的机会
to find a way out... find a way out...
求生的机会 而你总能做到
to find a way out, like you always do...always do.
你也做到了
"Like you did.
你要我铲除他们吗
You want me to cross them off?"
神盾局派你来的吗
Did S.H.I.E.L.D. send you?
对吗
Did they?
对 我是神盾局的人
Yes. I'm with S.H.I.E.L.D.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
带我一起走
Take me with you.
你必须带我走 求你了
You have to, please.
不
Oh, no.
吉耶拉
Giyera.
他把弹头拿走了
He's taking the warhead.
妈的
Damn!
我们必须走了
We have to move!
快点
Come on!
走吧 伙计们 快走 快走
Let's go, people! Move, move!
我们必须马上撤离这里 快走
We need to get away from this place now! Go!
她做得不错
She did good.
看看这些人
Look at all these people.
是啊 还好我们带来一架非常小的飞机
Yeah, good thing we brought the very small plane to carry them.
地方够用
We'll have room.
我们还要再带一个 快点
We're adding another one! Come on.
快点
Come on.
等等
Wait!
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
我们唯一能想到的事
The only thing we could think of.
我们是不是
Did we just...
是的
Yeah, we did.
我们抓住蜂巢了
We caught Hive.
太好了
Yes!
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
发生了什么事
What's going on?!
人♥质♥都释放了
The hostages are free.
我们抓住蜂巢了 终于有些进展了
We got Hive. Finally, some success.
我必须承认
I have to admit --
你派异人去追捕他
your sending Inhumans in after him --
我以为那是愚蠢的赌博
I thought that was a stupid gamble.
非常愚蠢
Seriously stupid.
就像"在摔跤狂热赛上下注"那么愚蠢
Like "Betting on WrestleMania" stupid.
但你的选择是对的
But you were right.
你很有分寸
You knew what you were doing.
祝贺你 科尔森
Congratulations, Coulson.
任务还没有完成
The mission isn't a success yet.
弹头还没有找到
The warhead's still in play,
里面有能改变人类的病原体
laced with a pathogen that could alter humanity as we know it.
我非常了解它的能力
I'm well aware of what it's capable of doing.
我已派了一队人去清理现场
I've got a crew running clean-up at the facility right now.
他们已经抓到了几个怪物
I think they've rounded up a few of those freaks already.
你是想说"受害者"吧
I think you mean "Victims."
听着 我不希望这星球上
Look, I don't want one more soul on this planet
再有任何一个人变成那样了
to end up looking like that.
我们必须逆转那个禽兽的所作所为
We need to reverse what that monster's done,
你必须找到能帮我们想办法的人
and you got to find somebody to help us figure out how.
从他开始
Start with him.
就是他把那些人变成了异人
He's the one that turned those people into Inhu--
原始异人 原始异人
Primitives. Primitives.
我叫他们原始异人
I call them "Primitives."
拉德克里夫 霍顿·拉德克里夫博士
Radcliffe -- Dr. Holden Radcliffe.
对于这些人的遭遇
And I really can't apologize enough
我怎么道歉都不够
for what's happened to those people.
对 的确不够
No. You really can't.
但我也是受害者
But I'm also a victim here.
我是被逼研发出配方
I was forced to develop that formula.
你最好把那些人恢复原状
You better do right by those people.
从你的小胡子能看出来
I can tell by your mustache
你是个重要人物 不能耍你
that you're a man of importance and not to be trifled with,
所以我百分百跟你说实话
so I will be absolutely honest with you --
那个过程是不可逆的
the process is irreversible.
从你的贼眉鼠眼能看出来 你是个懦夫
And I can tell by your beady little eyes that you're a worm.
所以我也百分百跟你说实话
So let me be absolutely honest with you.
你要是找不到解决办法
If you don't find a solution to this problem,
你就会变成
you're gonna end up looking like
你造的用嘴喘气的怪物
one of those mouth-breathers you made.
明白吗
You understand?
怎么能不明白
How could I not?
他简直跟蜂巢一样吓人
Almost as scary as Hive, that one.
记得我们吗
Remember us?
菲兹-西蒙斯要和拉德克里夫博士合作
Fitz and Simmons are working with Dr. Radcliffe
研究抵消蜂巢配方影响的办法
on a way to counter the effects of Hive's formula,
但成功的可能性很小
but that's a long shot.
在爆♥炸♥之前
The threat has to be neutralized
必须消除威胁
before it comes close to detonating.
我们必须找到蜂巢的老巢
We need to find Hive's base of operations
奇袭他的手下
and get the jump on his people.
他们可能会替我们省事
They might make our search easier for us.
只要蜂巢还在我们手里 他们就会来救他
As long as we have Hive, they're gonna come for him.
我们会做好准备
We'll be ready.
所有人保持高度警惕 封锁基地
I want everyone on high alert and the base sealed off.
包括机库大门
That includes the hangar door.
液压系统的替换部件终于寄来了
Yeah, parts for its hydraulics finally came in.
已经派了一队人抢修了
Already got a team on it.
我能做些什么 长官
What can I do, sir?
你做得已经够多的了
You've done enough.
迈克向我汇报了你的表现
Mack filled me in on your performance.
干得好
Well done.
我只想结束这一切
I just want this to be over.
记得吗 我告诉过你
Remember, I told you --
你能否成为神盾局一员 由我决定
I decide if you get to be a part of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
我认为你会成为一名优秀的特工
I think you'd make a great agent.
你也说过 必须是我自愿的
You also said that I had to want it.
我不愿意
I don't think I do.
你这支队伍中有很多好人 真正的英雄
You got a lot of good people on this team -- real heroes.
而我不是
That's not me.
等我们解决了蜂巢
Once we're done with Hive,
我觉得我会退出
I'm done with all of it, I think.
就这样了
Just like that?
那...你有什么打算
What -- I mean, what are you gonna do?
我不知道 迈克
I don't know, Mack.
我还在想
Trying to figure that out.
看看世界
See the world.
我觉得那是个错误 林肯
I think that's a mistake, Lincoln.
你在神盾局很有前途
You have a future here at S.H.I.E.L.D.
那黛西呢
What about Daisy?
黛西想要或者需要的我都给不了
There's nothing I have to offer Daisy that she wants or needs.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
要不要让谁跟她说说
Is anyone gonna talk to her --
至少让她知道我们拿下了蜂巢
at least let her know we have Hive?
现在来说这不是个好主意
That's not a great idea right now.
我们得严格遵守安全规程
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表