剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
现在你知道那是什么感觉了 科尔森
Now you know how it feels, Coulson...
-眼看着心爱的人在你面前失血而亡 -不
- To watch someone you care for bleed out right in front of you. - No!
不
No!
沃德 你做了什么
Ward? What did you do?
麦肯锡特工 要干掉沃德 我必须越界
Agent Mackenzie. To take Ward out, I need to cross some lines
神盾局的局长不该越的界
the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. shouldn't cross.
你要我暂代职务吗
What, you want me to fill in?
任务完成前 你担任代理局长
As acting director until it's finished.
追踪显示沃德在英国西南部
Trace puts Ward in the southwest of England.
他们在我们救回西蒙斯的那个城♥堡♥
They're at the castle where we brought Simmons back.
怪不得他绑♥架♥了她和菲兹
Which would explain why he kidnapped her and Fitz.
因为马利克想再打开一个传送门
'cause Malick's trying to open another portal.
他想回来
It wants to come back.
这么多年了
And finally after all these years,
我们终于找到个能帮我们做到的人了
we found someone to help us do that.
菲兹 你不能这么做
Fitz, you can't do this.
我们不能允许他们把那东西带回来
We can't let them bring that thing back to this planet.
我失去过你一次了
I lost you once.
我不能再失去你一次了
I can't lose you again.
我只会把威尔带回来 好吗
Only thing I'm gonna bring back is Will. Okay?
找到他 前往撤离坐标
Find it, get to the exit coordinates,
我们稍后会开启传送门 时间是整12小时后
we'll turn the portal back on in exactly 12 hours.
完成九头蛇开启的事业
Be the one that finishes what Hydra started.
看来他们准备好了
Looks like they're getting ready.
那是沃德
That's Ward.
他穿过去了
He's going through.
科尔森 等等
Coulson, wait!
关掉吧
Shut it down.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
菲兹
Fitz.
去那个山脊侦查一下
Go ahead and scout that ridge.
遵命
Yes, sir.
我们还有不到六小时
We have less than six hours
找到下一个传送门回去
to find the next portal and go home.
你还是闭嘴让我集中精神吧
Why don't you shut the hell up so I can concentrate?
这是个半吊子的程序
This program's a work in progress,
由西蒙斯获取的有限数据
designed from Simmons' limited data
和假设性计算得来
and hypothetical calculations.
你看
See?
撤离点的位置由...
Our exit location is determined by the position of the...
你算出来就行了
Just figure it out.
我把话说清楚
Let me be clear...
如果我回不去
...if I don't make it back,
西蒙斯将会被缓慢残忍♥地杀死
Simmons will be killed... slowly, horribly.
那就是你的错 你想要那样吗
It'd all be your fault. Is that what you want?
你想要什么 我们为什么来这里
What do you want? Why are we here?
找个什么远古的神秘生物
Find some ancient, mythical creature.
醒醒吧 沃德
Wake up, Ward.
这根本是白跑
This is a snark hunt,
马利克派你来的唯一原因
and the only reason Malick sent you
是你可有可无
is because you're expendable.
长官 这边
Sir, over here!
快走
Move.
快走
Move!
那是
Is that...
九头蛇万岁
Hail Hydra.
你俩谁能告诉我科尔森是怎么想的吗
One of you want to tell me what Coulson was thinking
就那么跳下了飞机
jumping out of the quinjet like that?
要我说他应该是直觉多过思考
I would say he wasn't so much thinking as feeling...
他觉得沃德必须死
Feeling that Ward needs to die.
你也没有阻拦他
And you didn't try to stop him.
老实说
Full disclosure...
我本来也打算跳的
I was planning on jumping, as well.
再强调一次 直觉多过思考
Again, less thinking than feeling.
科尔森是去救我们的人回来
Coulson went there to get our people.
"我们的人" 什么意思
"Our people"... what are you talking about?
我们认为沃德带着菲兹或西蒙斯
We believe that Ward took Fitz or Simmons
穿过了传送门
through the portal with him.
希望科尔森能找到他们 并把他们安全带回来
Hopefully, Coulson can find them and bring them back safely.
我们只需要攻下城♥堡♥
All we have to do is take control of the castle
打开传送门 让他们回来就行了
and open the portal so they can return.
就只是攻下防卫森严的九头蛇城♥堡♥
So, just take the ultra-fortified Hydra castle
并打开外星传送门
and open the alien portal.
就这样
That's it?
你和大部分人的脑回路不同
You know, you're wired different than most folks.
我不是说会很轻松
I'm not saying it'll be easy.
你说句会很轻松其实也好
I wouldn't mind hearing it's gonna be easy.
会很轻松
It'll be easy.
我知道你在撒谎 所以没用
Doesn't work if I know you're lying.
迈克...局长 你们得上来看看
Mack... or, Director, you guys should get up here.
这是九头蛇在城♥堡♥外搭建的临时营地
This is Hydra's compound outside the castle.
这两辆卡车刚刚卸货完毕
And these two trucks were just unloaded.
他们又送什么进去了 更多武器吗
What are they bringing in now? More weapons?
是异人 他们在囤积异人
Inhumans. They're stockpiling inhumans.
我也是这么理解的
That's how I read it.
目测有十来个装着冻结胶质的箱子
Looks like 10 or 12 of those gel-matrix containers.
安德鲁可能也在那儿
Andrew... he's probably down there, as well.
好吧 那我们是要救异人还是科尔森
Okay. So, are we rescuing inhumans or saving Coulson
还是攻击九头蛇 还是组合行动
or attacking Hydra or is there some kind of combo?
抱歉 新人只是想知道
Sorry. New guy just trying to understand
神盾局的行动方式
how this whole S.H.I.E.L.D. thing works.
神盾局就是这样行动的
This is how S.H.I.E.L.D. works.
制定计划 计划泡汤
You make a plan, plan turns to rubbish,
再制定新计划
we make a new plan.
我还是说清楚
Oh, just to be crystal clear,
现在就是原计划泡汤的时候
this is the part where the plan turns to rubbish.
无论新计划是什么
Whatever the new plan,
我们都得保证异人的安全
we need to make sure those inhumans are safe.
还要找到菲兹和西蒙斯
And find Fitz and Simmons.
还要让科尔森从传送门回来
And we get Coulson back through the portal.
大家能不能安静一下
Would everyone just shut up a second?
就算飞机隐形
Even cloaked,
我们靠得太近 还是会被九头蛇的导弹定位
Hydra's missiles will find us if we get too close.
我可不想告诉科尔森
And I will not be the one who has to tell Coulson
我们把他的新飞机炸毁了
we got his fancy new plane blown up.
拿下城♥堡♥并控制传送门的
Now, the only way to take the castle
唯一办法就是隐秘行动
and secure the portal is on the Q.T.
也就是说不发生交火 不带后援
That means no gunfire and no backup.
我们把一切战术支援留在这儿
We leave all tactical support up here.
都听明白了吗
Is that clear?
分两队潜入
Two infiltration teams...
一队搜索营地找到菲兹或西蒙斯
one to search the compound for Fitz or Simmons
另一队控制传送门
and one to secure the portal.
我们会去救每个人 包括那些异人
We'll take care of everyone, including the inhumans,
但要分清轻重缓急
but first things first.
行动吧
Go.
所有卫星任你调用
Satellite's at your disposal.
给我们找出一道后门 震动女
Find us a back door, tremors.
货物到了
The cargo's here.
所有异人系统均稳定并已上线
All inhuman systems are stable and online.
复苏他们的队伍也已准备好
The team is ready to revive them.
耐心 吉耶拉先生
Patience, Mr. Giyera.
他们可不是我们能乱动的玩具
They're not our toys to play with.
他们是为我们的朋友准备的礼物
They're presents for our friend
只等格兰特·沃德把他带回来了
once Grant Ward brings it back.
每一位将军都需要一支军队
Every general needs an army.
传送门重新打开后 能坚持多久
So, how long do we have once the portal reopens?
-73秒 -他错了
- 73 seconds. - He's wrong.
你手下的计算出错了 只有61秒
Your team's calculations are off at 61.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表