剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I want Ward as bad as you do.
但我觉得你或者芭比不值得为他牺牲
But I don't think his life is worth yours or Bobbi's.
这个我同意
Well, on that, we can agree.
知道时间地点后通知我
Once you get the time and place, call me.
知道啦 老妈
Yes, mum.
DNA结果出来了
The DNA results came in.
确认了凶手是个异人
They confirm the killer is an inhuman.
他在杀他自己的同类
He's killing his own kind.
我不明白
I don't get it.
如果他了解情况 我们的经历 我...
If he knows what it's like, what we go through, I just...
我不肯相信迈克的大白鲨理论
I refuse to believe Mack's "great white shark" theory.
他不是没思想的毁灭机器
He's not some mindless wrecking machine.
我同意 凶手在追寻猎物 问题是怎么做到的
Agreed. The killer's tracking its prey. The question is how.
艾莉莎认识这些人
Alisha knew these people.
泰瑞根泄露之前 他们就是她朋友
They were friends of hers before the outbreak.
或许凶手也是
Maybe the killer was, too.
有可能 但艾莉莎被袭击之前
It's possible, but before Alisha was attacked,
那对夫妇说收到过一封奇怪的电邮 对吗
the couple mentioned that they got some weird e-mail, right?
那封电邮带有病毒
Well, that e-mail had a nasty virus attached to it.
他们的操作系统完全被毁了
It chewed up their operating system like a blender.
我修复了它 看样子
I was able to un-mangle it, and it looks like
病毒是用来定位的
the virus was planted to track their location.
知道还有哪个异人收到过这封电邮吗
Do we know of any other inhumans who got this e-mail?
乔伊·古铁雷斯没收到 我查过了
Joey Gutierrez didn't. I checked.
但其他人 我不知道
But the others -- I don't know.
我们能查的对象又不多
It's not like we have a ton of candidates to work with.
去找ATCU 把你查到的告诉他们
Reach out to the ATCU. Let them know what you found.
这团队精神是不是有点过了
Taking this team-spirit thing a little far, aren't we?
菲兹和我在他们赶到前拿走了笔记本电脑
Fitz and I grabbed that laptop before they got there.
我们为什么要分享情报
Why would we share this intel?
我们知道ATCU以前找到过异人
We know the ATCU has found inhumans in the past,
没收了他们的全部财产
confiscated all their belongings.
看看他们有没有接触过这个病毒
Let's see if they've come across this virus before.
如果我们跟他们分享 我们能得到什么
If we share with them, what do we get in return?
-你想要什么 -我不知道
- What do you want? - I don't know.
或许可以先问下他们遇到过多少异人
Let's start with how many inhumans they've come across,
-安置在哪里了 -黛西说得有理 长官
- where they take them. - Daisy has a good point, sir.
我们对他们的了解太少
We don't know nearly enough about them.
我同意 但如果我们想知道 就得配合他们
I agree, but if we want answers, then we got to play ball.
分享情报 追踪病毒的来源
Share the intel. Trace the virus to its source.
太苦了 一点也不甜
It was bitter, not sweet at all.
我几个月来都在想象新鲜草莓的味道
I'd imagined the taste of a fresh strawberry for months,
但就像回来后的大多数事一样
but like most things since being back,
它跟我记忆中的不一样了
it just wasn't what I'd remembered.
大多数事物都这样
Most things aren't.
回忆会在不知不觉间
Memories have a funny way of changing on you
发生改变
when you're not looking.
你呢
How about you?
回来后有什么异常吗
You feel any different since you've been back?
除了你的味蕾
Besides your taste buds, I mean.
失眠吗 焦虑吗
Any trouble sleeping or anxiety?
没有
No.
惊惶 愤怒...
Shock, rage...
抑郁吗
Depression?
我知道你想看我有没有创伤后应激障碍
I know you're looking for signs of PTSD.
但我向你保证 我很好
But I assure you, I'm fine.
你经历了很极端的事情
You've been through something pretty extreme.
有后遗症是正常的
There will be after-effects, and that's okay.
你可以觉得挣扎
It's okay to struggle,
觉得不太舒服
to feel uncomfortable in your own skin.
我不是你的异人病人 加纳博士
I'm not one of your inhuman patients, Dr. Garner.
对 你不是
No. No, you're not.
但幸存者的故事对我一直很有吸引力
But survivor stories have always fascinated me --
他们是怎么挺过来的
How they got through it.
2010年
33名智利矿工
被困井下69天
智利矿工依靠的是规律生活
The Chilean miners relied on routine --
工作 锻炼 休息 让大家有事情做
work, exercise, rest, gave each other jobs.
他们拥有彼此
They had each other.
不都是这样
Well, not all of them.
有个登山者在胡德山上
One hiker was stranded on Mount Hood
被大雪困了六天
for six nights in the snow.
她说是信念救了她的命
Said her faith saved her --
再加上想到她没处理好的一切
that and the thought of all the loose ends she left behind,
和她关心的人
the people she cared about.
她从未放弃希望
She never gave up hope.
我放弃过
I did.
你还记得你是在什么时候放弃了希望吗
Do you remember a specific moment when that happened?
说实话 我更想向前看 而不是沉湎回忆
Honestly, I'd rather look forward than back.
我有个很有意思的新项目
I have a very interesting new project
可以让我集中精力
that I'm trying to focus on.
没事 你不非得说的
Okay. You don't have to talk about it.
你只要知道 这里有很多人
Just know you got a lot of friends here
都很关心你
who care a lot about you.
你现在安全了 珍玛 都过去了
You're safe now, Jemma. It's over.
你错了
You're wrong.
她装出一副没事的样子 但我很担心她
She puts up a good front, but I'm worried about her.
你担心得没错
You should be.
她独自困在一个荒芜的外星世界好几个月
The woman was stranded alone on a barren alien world for months.
心里有很多复杂的情绪
She's dealing with a lot of emotions
却不愿敞开心扉
and won't open up about any of them.
我知道你不能说细节
I know you can't discuss specifics,
但是她有好转的迹象吗
but is she making any progress?
不能逼她
You can't rush her.
她不能出外勤 我是认真的 菲尔
No field work. I mean it, Phil.
而且我给了你建议的话
And when I give you a recommendation,
我希望你这次能听从
I want you to respect it this time.
等一下 你在说什么
Hey, what are you talking about?
我在说你隔离起来的那个异人
I'm talking about the inhuman you have in containment --
就是我从没见过的那个
you know, the one I never even met,
更没有批准她出外勤了
let alone cleared for a mission?
是艾莉莎主动来找我们的
Alisha came to us.
她担心她的朋友
She was worried about her friends.
像她这样的你还藏了几个
And how many more like her are you hiding?
我们没有做那种事
That's not what we're doing.
这些人都有烦恼
These people have problems.
我不会睁一只眼闭一只眼
I'm not just gonna turn a blind eye
批准他们加入你的团队
and rubber-stamp them for your new team.
我没有求你这样做
And I'm not asking you to.
这本来只是个普通的招募行动
This was a simple recruitment mission.
艾莉莎想去 没人预料到会发生袭击
Alisha wanted to go. Nobody saw that attack coming.
你是想说服我
You trying to justify that to me...
还是说服自己
or to yourself?
梅
May?
科尔森 安德鲁
Coulson. Andrew.
我打断你们的谈话了吗
Am I interrupting something?
亨特居然跑去找你
I can't believe Hunter reached out to you like that.
我明确地告诉大家 你没归队时
I specifically told everyone to give you space
不要去打扰你
while you were on leave.
他一心要做个了断 已经不顾一切了
Man's on a mission. He's desperate.
多不顾一切
How desperate?
他最新的坏主意
His latest bad idea --
独自走进九头蛇的要塞
walking into a Hydra stronghold alone
就因为有机会找到沃德
for a shot at finding Ward.
我钦佩他的勇气 但听来像是自杀
I admire his courage. Sounds like suicide.
沃德见过亨特
Ward knows Hunter's face.
如果在任务中他们打了个照面
If there's a chance they run into each other on this job --
亨特需要支援
Hunter needs backup.
我一个人不够
More than I can provide.
这太能说明问题了
That's saying a lot.
我们大部分资源
Most of our resources
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表