剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
晚餐
Dinner.
是啊 就要到晚饭时间了 我们会去吃的
Fast approaching, yes, and we'll eat it, I'm sure.
没错 不不不 我是说我俩...
Yeah, no, no, no. But, uh, me and you --
我们也许可以去个别的地方吃饭
Maybe we could eat somewhere else,
高档的地方
somewhere...Nice.
好啊
Good.
等你这边结束了
Uh, well, y-- uh, you should come find me
就来找我吧 我会...
when you're finished here, and -- and I'll --
我去找找吃饭的地方 你来选
I'll start working on options to run by you...for that.
六个月前
怎么搞的...
Ugh, what...
不
No!
菲兹
Fitz!
菲兹
Fitz!
救命
Help!
救命 不要
Help! No.
不
No.
无法连接定位卫星
我到底在哪
Where the hell am I?
不
No.
这不可能
That's not possible.
一切都会好起来的
Everything will be fine.
特工出外勤走失时应遵循的规章是
Proper protocol for agents lost in the field...
待在原地 等待救援
remain in position, wait for extraction.
我是珍玛·西蒙斯博士
This is Dr. Jemma Simmons,
更新菲兹和我在共同研究的巨石的信息
updating the file on the monolith Fitz and I have been studying.
我现在知道它其实是
I now know that it is an
间歇性物质传送装置 传送门
alternating matter-transportation device... portal.
真是太神奇了
Quite remarkable, really.
我被传送到了
I've been transported
另一太阳系内的一个未知星球
to an unknown planet in a different solar system.
空气可呼吸 含有氧气
Air is breathable, oxygenated.
重力似乎稍强
Gravity seems to be slightly stronger...
或者是我太累了
Or I'm very tired.
不对 应该就是重力的问题
No, I think it's the gravity.
地貌贫瘠 类似沙漠
The terrain is barren, desert-like.
尽管条件似乎利于陆生动植物的生存
Although conditions seem favorable for terrestrial organisms,
尚未看到明显生命迹象
there's no immediate sign of life
或任何植被和水源
nor any noticeable vegetation or water.
一定会再次启动的
It will open again.
菲兹会找到办法的
Fitz will find a way.
毕竟我们还要一起去吃晚餐
After all, we're going for dinner.
你经常说什么来着
What is it you always say?
如果问题解决不了 就先睡一觉吧
If you can't solve a problem, sleep on it.
晚安 菲兹
Goodnight, Fitz.
这个星球的夜晚到底有多长
How long are the nights on this planet?
总该会日出啊
There has to be a sunrise eventually.
太阳在哪
Where is the Sun?!
你们把它怎么了
What did you do to it?!
我想要太阳
I want the Sun!
我要太阳
I want it!
我要回家
I want to go home.
普通人若不进食 可以活三周之久
The average person can survive up to three weeks without food,
但不喝水只能活一百小时
but only 100 hours without water.
抱歉 菲兹
I'm sorry, Fitz.
我不能再在这儿等下去了
I can't wait here any longer.
但如果你在我离开时来了
But if you do show up while I'm away,
你就知道能在哪找到我了
you'll know where to find me.
那家餐馆消费很高吗
Is it going to be an expensive place?
你已经选好了吗
Have you already picked it?
我该穿裙子吗 还是说那样会很奇怪
Should I wear a dress, or would that be weird?
拜托 不用帮我拉椅子
Oh, please, don't pull out the chair for me.
如果你想的话 那也好
Or do, if that's what you want.
要是我们把能谈的都谈了 无话可说怎么办
What if we run out of things to talk about?
那可是头一遭
For the first time ever.
当然会发生在这种情况下
Of course that's when it would happen.
那可就太糟糕了
That would be terrible.
快...爬到顶
Just...get...to the top.
水
Water...
菲兹
Fitz...
菲兹
Fitz.
三周过去了 菲兹
It's been three weeks, Fitz.
如果我不找点什么
If I don't find something...
如果我不吃东西 是活不下去的
If I don't eat, I won't make it.
不幸的是 唯一的一种食物
Unfortunately, the only source of food...
也把我当做食物
also thinks I'm food.
你想吃我吗 我来了
You want me?! Here I am!
晚饭时间到了 快来吃
It's dinnertime! Come and get it!
你是我的晚餐了 小婊砸
You're dinner, biatch!
你会为我骄傲的 菲兹
You'd be so proud of me, Fitz.
我杀了个怪物植物
I killed the monster plant,
然后我生了火 把它烤着吃了
then I made a fire, cooked him, and ate him.
然后我打嗝了 声音超级大
And then I burped really loud.
真希望你能在这儿看到
I wish you could've been here.
事实上 我不希望
Actually, no, I don't.
我不希望任何人到这儿来
I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
大家总说我们知道对方心中所想 菲兹
Everyone always said we could read each other's minds, Fitz.
我现在真的需要你听到我的想法
So I really need you to read mine right now.
我还活着
I'm alive.
但我非常孤独 非常害怕
But I'm terribly alone and afraid.
我真的需要你过来救我 好吗
So I really need you to come and get me, okay?
我知道你不会放弃 所以我也不会
I know you won't give up, so I won't, either.
你会注意到我在减少汇报频率
You'll notice I'm giving less updates
因为要节省电池的电量
to conserve battery power.
我在这个该死的星球上一个月了
Been on this stupid planet for a month now,
找不到我最初抵达的地点了
and I lost my way to the entry point.
我需要找到
I need to find...
你是谁 你想做什么
Who are you?! What do you want?!
你还在这儿
You're still here.
我当然还在这里
Of course I'm still here.
放我出去
Let me out of here.
立刻放我出去
Let me out of here now!
欢迎回来 今天过得如何
Welcome back. How was your day?
我叫珍玛·西蒙斯 珍玛·西蒙斯博士
My name is Jemma Simmons... Dr. Jemma Simmons.
我来自地球 是通过一个传送门来的
I'm from Earth, and I came here through a portal.
既然你说英语
And since you speak english,
我猜你也是从地球上传送过来的
I suspect you might have, as well.
如果你放我出去 我能帮你
If you let me out, I can help you.
我们可以互相帮助
We can help each other...
你要吃了我
You're going to eat me!
是这样对吗
Is that what this is all about?!
你喂肥我再宰了我
You fatten me up and then leave me to the slaughter!
这主意不错
Not a bad idea.
你给我下毒 为什么要这样
You poisoned me. Why would you do that?
我能对你有什么威胁
What threat could I possibly be to you?
绝对是真的
Definitely real.
回来
Get back here!
要杀就杀吧
Kill me if you want.
但我不会当你的囚犯
But I'm not going to be your prisoner.
你在流血
You're bleeding.
你管我呢
What do you care?
它能闻到血腥味
It smells blood.
离我远点 别碰我
Get away from me! Don't touch me!
它要来了
It's coming.
我们得离开
We have to go.
我们得马上离开
We have to go now!
-不 -我们得走了
- No! Aah! - We have to go!
别拽我
Stop pulling me!
我不会跟你走的
I'm not going with you!
快进来
Come on!
快点
Move!
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表