剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
异能人士组成的小队
A team centered around people with powers?
人群中有一小部分人
There exists a small percentage of the population
有潜伏的外星基因
with a dormant alien gene.
有一种化合物能激活这种基因
There's a chemical compound that activates this gene,
而你 乔伊 是首批接触到
and you, Joey, are one of the first people
该物质的人之一
to come into contact with it.
没有领导层就意味着没人有权下令
No leadership means nobody giving orders,
也包括你
and that sure as hell includes you.
我不想再单干了
I'm done flying solo.
我怀念团队合作的时光
I miss having a team around me.
我也想她
I miss her, too.
我也很难接受这一切
I'm having a hard time accepting it... all of it.
我都换第三只手了
I-I'm on my third hand,
梅去度假 再没回来
May took off on vacation and never came back,
我的右手[得力助手]也失去了
So I lost my right hand, too.
我们必须道别
We need to say goodbye.
那也会是珍玛的期望
Jemma would want us to do that.
你倒是动啊
Do someth-I-I-I-ing!
英格兰 格洛斯特郡
愿我们的礼物能保你一路平安
May our gifts see you through the journey.
会不会...
Perhaps it w--
我会不会回不来
What if I fail to return?
勇敢些 大人
Be brave, my lord.
他会回来吗
Will he come back?
我们最厉害的学者都在研究它
Our best minds are working to understand this.
但据我们所知 从古至今...
But as far as we know, in all of history...
去的人没有一个回来过
No one has ever returned.
我觉得乔伊是个不错的候选人
I think Joey's a real candidate.
当然 他是异人
Sure. He's inhuman.
但是...达不到我的标准
But...Doesn't meet my criteria.
他是个好人 你知道的
He's a decent guy, and you know it.
组建团队 执行任务是首要任务
Getting that unit up and running is priority.
没错 但是不必这么急啊
Yeah, but it doesn't mean it has to be a rush job.
加纳博士会给出建议的
Look, Dr. Garner will make his recommendation.
会跟往常一样
And it will be the same as always --
观察咨♥询♥三个月 然后重新评估
Three months observation and counseling before reassessment.
他跟你一样扫兴
He's as much of a buzzkill as you are.
如果你没注意
And if you haven't been keeping score,
我们团队已经变成三个火枪手了
our team's down to Three Musketeers.
梅和西蒙斯都离开了
May and Simmons are gone.
菲兹也基本不在 芭比情况不佳
Fitz might as well be, Bobbi's on the DL.
我听到风声 亨特也打算离开
And from what I hear, Hunter's planning to leave.
对 但不是永远离开
Yeah, but not for good.
他有恩怨要了结
He's got a score to settle.
-菲兹 -菲兹闯进了限制区
- It's fitz! - Fitz broke into containment!
-菲兹 -菲兹 快出来
- Fitz! - Fitz, get out of there!
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
把它关上 快关上
Close it! Close it!
我来
I got it!
该死 菲兹
Damn it, Fitz.
我必须要知道...必须知道
I had to know -- had to -- had to know --
那东西已经夺走了西蒙斯
I already lost Simmons to that thing.
我不能连你也失去
I cannot afford to lose you, too.
你想害死自己吗
Trying to get yourself killed?
对不起
Sorry.
我不会放弃的 我不能放弃
I won't give up. I can't give up.
没有人想放弃 菲兹 但是...
None of us want to, Fitz, but...
菲兹 你尽力了
Fitz, you tried.
好吗 你已经尽全力了
Okay? You tried your hardest.
大家都知道的
Everybody knows that.
不 我肯定遗漏了什么
No. I missed something.
我肯定...遗漏了什么
I m... I missed something.
那是什么
What is that?
证据
Proof.
砂
Sand.
不只是砂 是不可能出现的砂
Not just sand -- impossible sand.
巨石箱绝对干净
The monolith's case is a clean room.
里面除了那石头什么都没有 连灰都没有
There's nothing in there but that rock. Not even dust.
除非用霰弹枪把它轰开
Unless you blast it open with a shotgun
造成了污染
and contaminate everything.
不是这回事
That's not what this is.
这砂本身很寻常
Okay, the sand itself -- not unusual.
跟地球上的砂差不多 是二氧化硅微粒
Mostly silicone-dioxide particles just like on earth.
但你认为这砂不是地球上的
But you're saying this sand is not from earth?
长官 碳测年结果表明
Sir, carbon dating shows that --
这砂的年代比地球早十亿年
It predates the earth by a billion years.
所以你觉得巨石是个传送门
So you think the rock is a portal?
不是觉得 我证明了它就是个传送门
No. No, I'm proving that it's a portal,
通往另一个星球 一个非常古老的星球的传送门
okay, to another planet, a-a very old planet --
它是时空中的一道裂缝 带走了西蒙斯
a crack in space-time that carried Simmons away...
并带回了那种砂
and carried the sand back.
也就是说
Which means...
她就在那里
She's out there.
可已经几个月了
But it's been months.
那又怎样
Yeah?
她可能早已不在那东西最初放下她的地方了
She could be long gone from wherever this thing dropped her.
-对 -她可能已经死了
- Yeah. - She could be dead.
对
Yes.
但我们还是要一探究竟 对吧
But we're gonna find out, aren't we?
-没错 -当然
- Yeah. - You're damn right.
对
Yeah.
好了 菲兹 你需要什么
Okay, Fitz, what do you need?
这个嘛 我要更多历史数据
Uh, uh, well, uh, more historical data.
人们研究这东西已有几个世纪
People have studied this thing for centuries.
还需要一个精通量子力学
I need an expert on quantum mechanics
和爱因斯坦-罗森结合理论的专家
and einstein-rosen bridge theory,
还有 再来个三明治就最好了
And a -- a sandwich would be nice.
其他方面我可能有办法了
I might have an idea -- about the other things.
你们俩 陪着我们的新异人
You two, stay with our new inhuman guest.
等加纳博士来做评估
Be here for Dr. Garner's assessment.
组建那只小队仍是首要任务
Building that team is still the priority.
-我说什么来着 -芭比
- What did I say? - Bobbi --
我要帮菲兹
I'm on this with Fitz.
是啊 你不是一直在帮菲兹吗
Yeah, haven't you been on this with fitz the whole time?
隐瞒他去摩洛哥的事
Hiding his trip to Morocco,
一直给他打掩护
covering for him on a constant basis?
我有吗
Have I?
你知道该去哪
And you know where you're going.
科尔森要是知道你的打算肯定会发怒的
Coulson would be pissed if he knew what you had planned.
我们说好的
Part of our agreement.
他不在意细节 我也不说
He won't sweat the details, and I won't share them.
你真认为沃德回到九头蛇了吗
You really think Ward's back with Hydra?
该死 我想跟你一起去抓他
Damn it. I want to go after him with you.
你的伤还没养好
You're still on the mend.
而且 你在九头蛇做过卧底
Plus, you've been undercover with hydra,
你这张脸一般人忘不了
and that face makes an impression.
你身上都散发着复仇的气息
The rest of you makes a bloody statement.
你就希望我烂在实验室里
You like me stuck here in the lab.
说得太对了
Too bloody right.
就因为挡了沃德给我准备的一枪
You're missing half a lung because you took a bullet
你半个肺都没了
Ward intended for me.
差点死在我怀里
Nearly bled out in my arms.
你待在实验室里
If you being in the lab
我就再不用见到那种场面了
means I never have to see something like that again,
我举双手支持
I'm all for it.
芭比 你想开飞机吗
Bobbi, you want to fly?
-迫不及待 -很好
- Desperately. - Good.
这是我们的目的地
Here's our destination.
兰道夫教授是谁
Who's Professor Randolph?
这块巨石已经被研究了几个世纪
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表