剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
are you not?
是的 但
Yes, but --
等我看着你们做完手术
The doctor will meet you
把机械眼安装好
once I've seen the surgery is complete
博士就会见你们
and your cybernetic eye is in place.
手术
Surgery.
你要我们移除...
You want us to remove...
然后换上...
And replace it with --
拉德克里夫博士需要确保
Dr. Radcliffe needs assurance
你们的科技符合他的要求
that your technology meets his standards.
唯一的办法
The only way to do this
就是拿活人测试
is to test it on a live human specimen.
等你们了
Whenever you're ready.
能给我们点时间准备吗
Uh, can you give us a minute to prep?
这太不道德了
This seems extremely unethical.
我们曾为雇主做过更有问题的事
We've done far more questionable things for our employer.
如果再有谁提提意见也好
A third opinion would be welcome.
如果拉德克里夫是唯一能治好震动女的人
Well, if Radcliffe's our only way to cure Tremors,
你们清楚我的立场
you know where I stand.
那就决定了
Then it's decided.
好了 先生
All right, sir,
开始之前 我先给眼部做麻醉
I'm just going to need to numb the area before we begin.
好了
Okay.
你可能会感到一丝刺痛
You might feel a slight pinch.
珍玛
Jemma.
这是什么变♥态♥的游戏
What kind of a sick game is this?
-西蒙斯 怎么回事 -是假眼
- Simmons, what's going on? - It's a prosthetic.
你倒是不担心自己错了
Well, you certainly weren't afraid you were wrong.
怎么看出来的
What tipped it?
你的眼睛并不完全是人眼
That your eye's not entirely human.
什么
What?
哺乳动物的血管层没有睫状肌
Mammals don't have ciliary muscles in their vascular layer,
但那只眼睛有 它是什么
but that eye does, so what is it?
鸟类混种眼吗
Some kind of avian hybrid?
你为什么要
Why would -- why would you --
鸟类的视敏度要优于哺乳动物
Birds' visual acuity is superior to mammals.
我觉得羡慕
I was envious.
但是我不...为什么要这样
But I don't -- Why all the --
放烟幕弹吗 问得好
Smoke and mirrors? It's a fair question.
简单说 我对跟我合作的人很挑剔
To put it simply, I'm selective about who I work with.
我认为艺术和科学是交织的
I believe that art and science are entwined.
魔鬼和上帝都在细节中
The devil, and God, is in the details.
我不希望人们看到我的作品时能看出人工痕迹
I don't want people to see my work and know it's work.
他们仔细看时
If they give a second glance,
我希望得到的反应是敬畏而非反感
I want it to be out of awe, not disgust.
可以吗
May I?
你真是个固执的混♥蛋♥
You really are a stubborn bastard.
所以我们才处得好
That's why we get on so well.
我告诉你了 没事的
I'm telling you, it's fine.
都不疼
It doesn't even hurt.
检查周边
Check the perimeter.
我领队
I'll take point.
他们挖走了什么东西
They've unearthed something.
看得出其监视作用的吸引力
I can see how its surveillance capabilities are appealing.
但之前有家公♥司♥有莫名相似的产品
But there was a company that had something eerily similar.
赛博科技 听说过吗
Cybertek. Heard of them?
原来他们是九头蛇的
Turns out they were Hydra.
我们不是九头蛇 我保证
We're not Hydra, I assure you.
他们往士兵的眼睛上装了炸♥弹♥
They connected explosives to soldiers' eyes.
为了暴♥力♥而暴♥力♥ 对科学的下作误用
Violence for violence's sake, an ugly misuse of science.
我们是神盾局的
We're S.H.I.E.L.D.
都一样
Same thing.
不 那其实是常见的误解
No. That's a common mistake, actually.
呼叫增援
-迈克 -你在跟人通讯
- Mack. - You're on comms with someone.
启动电磁脉冲
求你停下
Please stop.
听我说 我们知道你在做的研究
Listen, we know about the research you were conducting.
你在用基因工程改造动物
You were genetically engineering animals
使其可以抵抗寄生虫
that can resist parasites,
这太正好了 因为
which is quite appropriate, really, because --
有个吃人的寄生虫逍遥在外
Well, there's a man-eating parasite on the loose.
它能寄居已死的人类还能控制异人族
It can inhabit dead humans and control Inhumans.
-它能逼... -异人族 那是真的
- It can force -- - Inhumans? They're real?
拿下他们 这里不欢迎他们
Take them. They're not welcome here.
-别这样 -等等 慢着
- Stop. - No, hold on. H-hold on.
-拉德克里夫博士 -珍玛
- Dr. Radcliffe! - Jemma!
我们汇合点见
I'll meet you at the rendezvous point!
菲兹
Fitz!
你得听我说
You have to hear me out.
简直是白费功夫
We're chasing our own damn tail.
科尔森
Coulson.
疏散 这里有爆♥炸♥物
Clear the area. This place is rigged to blow.
我们得赶紧离开
We got to get out of here.
-没时间了 -那就进来
- There's no time. - Then, get in.
-你什么时候 -我觉得神盾局局长
- When did you -- - I thought it would be cool
如果有块盾牌会比较酷
if the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. had a shield.
菲兹也这么觉得
Fitz agreed, so...
挺顺手
Handy.
好吧
Okay.
腿是有点疼
The leg hurts a little.
或许你该整个机械假肢
Maybe you should get a cybernetic one.
这笑话还是太早
Too soon.
不接吗
You gonna get that?
塔伯特准将
-科尔森 -塔伯特
- Coulson! - Talbot?
现在不太方便
This isn't a good time.
你得听我说
You have to listen to me.
是的 异人族是真的
Yes, Inhumans are real.
但远远不止如此
But that's barely scratching the surface,
因为我去过外星星球
'cause I've stood on alien soil,
而且我是跳进了一个传送门过去的
and I've jumped through a portal to get there.
所以如果你渴望发现
So if it's discovery that you want
和背后的科学
and the science behind it --
都要 我都要
It's both. It's all of it.
好 这我能给你
Okay, well, I can give you that.
但首先 我需要你的帮助
But first I need your help.
好吗
Okay? 'Cause...
因为只有你能救我的朋友
...you're the only one that can save my friend.
停下 我不会撇下菲兹的
Stop! I'm -- I'm not going anywhere without Fitz!
你也曾这么说过我
You once said the same thing about me.
干什么呢 你得付钱
我就是想喝点
I just wanted a little sip.
没想到你还是执法人员啊
I didn't know you were an officer of the law.
你觉得自己是个订制人类吗
You think you're some kind of designer humans, huh?
但你只是在玩变装
But you're just playing dress-up.
你永远做不到这个
You'll never be able to do it.
看啊
Well...
怎么了
What?
他挑头的
He started it.
别动
Stop!
你是那个异人
You're that Inhuman.
黛西在哪
Where's Daisy?!
那小妞有好多追求者啊
That bird has so many male suitors.
你的肌肉是什么做的
And what are your muscles made out of?
我
Me?
阿侬
Anon.
带走他
Take him.
不 等等
No. Wait.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
离我远点
Stay the hell away from me.
你要是敢伤害我 我发誓
If you try to hurt me, I swear --
我是绝望
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表