剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
不是每个能变身的人就该变身
And not everyone who can change should change.
你就像网上的仇恨团体
You sound like one of those hate groups
"监察者"
the... the watchdogs.
"杀死外星人 夺回地球"
"Kill the aliens and take back the planet."
帮帮我
Help me, please.
快让我出来 珍玛
You got to let me out, Jemma.
只有我能保护你
I'm the only one who can protect you.
亨特和芭比呢
Where are Hunter and Bobbi?
他们不能回来了
They're not coming back.
他们被否认了
They've been disavowed.
我们只能让他们免遭死刑
It was all we could do to keep them from being executed.
他们保护了神盾局
They did that for S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们保护了我们 他们为此付出了代价
They did that for us, and they paid the price.
相信我 各位
Believe me, guys...
我也会想他们的
I'm gonna miss them, too.
你确定应该那么做吗 阿尔菲
Sure that's the right move, Alfie?
你知道什么是不该做的吗
Ah, you know what's not the right move?
叫我阿尔菲
Calling me Alfie.
妈妈可以 你不行
Mom gets to. You don't.
伊利诺伊州 内伯威尔市
如果你打算像疯子一样骑这车
If you're gonna ride this thing like a damn maniac,
我也不会回来帮你修了
I wouldn't have to come home and repair it for you.
你这是嫉妒我
You wish you rode like me.
是啊 要不是我给你的进气阀
Yeah, you got nothing to ride
你根本没东西可骑
without that intake valve I brought you.
我随时可以把它收回
I could always take it back.
好吧
Okay.
你的车状态不错
Well, your Ironhead's in great shape,
你又没时间回来骑
and you're never home to ride it anyway.
也许我应该
Maybe I ought to --
永远别碰我的车
Never ride my bike ever?
嗯 这主意不错
Yeah, I love that idea.
我以为我们之前打算去巴哈时
I mean, I thought you were gonna finally ride it
-你总算要骑了 -巴哈 又来了
- when we drove to Baja. - Baja. Oh, this again.
听着 我和你说过了 我那时工作很忙
Look, I told you, I got buried in work.
对不起 我们一定有机会去的
All right, I'm sorry, but, uh...we'll find a time.
我理解
Oh, I understand.
做保险公♥司♥的小职员是份超有意思的工作
Being an insurance-company drone is super interesting.
为什么不全情投入呢
Why not bury yourself in that work?
真逗
Funny.
好希望我现在就在工作
I was wishing I was back at work right now.
如果这工作能让你找到一个
Seems like a pretty sweet gig if it gets you a hook-up
绝版的进气阀 倒也不错
on an impossible-to-find intake valve.
说实话 最近工作不太顺利
Yeah, honestly... job hasn't been great lately.
管理层失控
Management's out of control,
每天都有毫无经验的新人入职
new people keep coming in every day -- no experience.
我两个很要好的朋友最近也
And the two friends I was closest to, they just got, uh...
永久调离了
transferred -- for good.
工作伙伴总是这样来来走走
Work buddies -- come and go.
但家人是你无法摆脱的
Now, family -- they're the ones you can't get rid of.
就算他们在路边摆摊
Even if they set up a roadside stand
想把你卖♥♥给陌生人
and tried selling you off to strangers.
你那时太熊嘛
You were an awkward kid.
很抱歉你工作不如意
I'm sorry about your work.
很抱歉你被解雇了
I'm sorry about your layoff.
但这只是暂时的挫折
But it's just a temporary setback.
这东西怎么还在
Why is this still here?
爸妈把房♥子留给你 连这也留下了
When Mom and Dad left you the house, they had to leave this, too?
爸爸不肯让妈妈带走
Dad wouldn't let Mom take it.
我挂在易趣网上了
I put it up on eBay.
结果发现没有妈妈想的那么值钱
Turns out, not as valuable as Mom thinks.
好吧 我们这么办
Okay, uh, so here's the plan.
午餐 喝啤酒 修好摩托
Uh, lunch, beers, finish up the bike.
行吗
Good?
行
Good.
我买♥♥了点牛排
I picked up a couple steaks.
不可能
No, you didn't.
难道你要做你的...
You gonna do your...?
太好了
Aw, yeah.
你可以试试这条路 当大厨
You could take a run at that, you know -- cooking.
你手艺很棒 我说真的
You're good. No, I'm serious.
比不上我修引擎的手艺 不过
Not as good as I am with engines, but...
差点以为你要夸我呢
Oh, that was almost a compliment.
就差一点
So close.
重大新闻 一段令人震惊的视频
Breaking news -- we have a shocking video
我考虑过 但是
I've thought about it, but --
几分钟前被寄到我台
that was sent to our station minutes ago.
这栋大楼属于ATCU
This facility is controlled by the ATCU.
政♥府♥一直在保秘密
The government is keeping secrets,
政♥府♥大楼遭袭击
等到城市从天而降 我们才得知真♥相♥
things we don't know until cities fall out of the sky.
复仇者 每天都出现更多他们那种人
The Avengers -- more like them every day,
他们受保护 被隐藏
protected, hidden.
现在不行了 我们要求公布这些信息
Not anymore! We want this information released...
政♥府♥大楼遭袭击
公布他们的身份和所在地
...A list of who they are, where they are.
否则你们将迎来战争
Or you will have war on your hands.
我们是监察者
We are the Watchdogs.
政♥府♥大楼遭袭击
地狱厨房♥爆发帮派战争 当局寻求解决方案
你们必须服从
You will obey.
走
Let's go!
这真是...
This is...
太赞了
Awesome.
对吧
Right?
我需要人去趟南本德
I need an agent in South Bend,
你离那里最近
and you're the closest one to the scene.
对
Right.
只是 我跟我弟弟在一起
It's just, I'm here with my brother,
我本想这周休假能...
and I was hoping this week off would be more of a --
问题是 迈克
Thing is, Mack,
我现在少了几个特工
I'm actually down a couple of agents right now.
我知道 长官
I know, sir.
我资源有限
My resources are limited.
当地警方已经到现场了
Local P.D.'s already on the scene,
联调局肯定也坐上飞机了
and you know the Feds are on a plane.
是 但
Yes, but --
他们会把那里清理干净 我们就得不到线索了
They'll pick the site clean, and we'll have nothing.
他们袭击了ATCU 迈克
They hit the ATCU, Mack.
这事很严重
It's serious.
抱歉打扰你和家人团聚 但我们都要做出牺牲
I'm sorry about family time, but we all make sacrifices.
自己想办法
Figure it out.
貌似我得离开几小时
So, it looks like I have to take off for a couple of hours.
41号♥公路上发生了事故
There was an accident on U.S. 41.
我得去评估
I got to go assess it.
现在吗
Now?
对 事情很复杂
Yeah. It's complicated.
但这很简单
But this is simple.
午餐 啤酒 摩托
Lunch, beers, bike?
-记得吗 -回头的 我保证
- Remember? - We'll get to it. I promise.
有人员伤亡吗
Were there casualties?
楼内有工作人员
The building had a staff.
你到南本德后
When you get to South Bend,
与迈克在AICU原址会合
rendezvous with Mack at the ATCU site.
汇报你的发现
Report back what you got.
我已经在网上追踪监察者好一阵了
I've been following the Watchdogs online for a while now.
有些很极端的仇恨言论
Some pretty nasty hate speech,
但直到之前 还都是空喊些口号♥
but up until now, it's all been rhetoric.
我想开个叫狗不咬人的玩笑
There's a bark/bite joke I could make here,
但我不觉得这些人很有趣
but I don't find these guys all that funny.
不 纽约之战后 他们一直是个威胁
No, they've had a menacing presence ever since New York.
索科威亚之后就更危险了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表