剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
你知道的 这些事很复杂
You know how complicated these things can be --
感情的事 尤其对干我们这行的来说
Affairs of the heart, especially in our line of work.
我和芭比
Me and Bob.
你和安德鲁
You and Andrew.
你信任斯巴德吗
So, do you trust Spud?
对一个疯子 没有信任一说
"Trust"'s a strong word for a psychopath.
他是个杀人强盗
He's a murderous thief
我见过他把一个人的鼻子咬掉了
who I once saw bite a man's nose clean off.
但他会帮我们进门的
But he'll get us through the door.
有件事挺逗
You'll find this funny.
之前在总部 我们立了赌约
Back at H.Q., we've got a little wager going
关于你和博士之间的事
on what happened between you and the good doctor.
我猜是你离开了 不是因为生气或什么
My guess is you walked away -- not in a huff or anything,
而是受不了没完没了地聊天 分享
just couldn't stand the constant talking, sharing.
这倒是真的 我不喜欢说太多
It's true. I don't like a lot of talking.
这场格斗 是我们接近沃德的门路
This fight -- it's our way to Ward,
所以如果你去打 就得赢
so if you're gonna do this, you need to win.
你是觉得我赢不了吗
Are you suggesting I can't win?
我不是说你不行 但我知道我能赢
I'm not saying you can't, but I know I can.
斯巴德结交的都是一种人
Spud runs with a type.
那种人看到一个小个亚洲女人
If that type see a small Asian woman
赤手空拳地打败了想加入九头蛇的恶棍
destroy some wannabe Hydra thug in a bare-knuckle brawl,
他们会说出去的
that type will talk.
而话可能会往上传
And word might spread up the ranks.
有道理
I see your point.
你只是离开太久
You're just anxious to bash some heads
急着想找人打
after being out of the game.
听着
Look.
我清醒时几乎从不会输
I've rarely lost a fight when I'm sober,
而我打算保持清醒的
which I plan on being.
我经得住打 即便是糟糕情况
And I can take a punch, so worst case,
我就挨打到对方疲了再说
I'll do that till the other guy tires out.
你在我离开安德鲁这个赌上压了多少钱
So... How much do you have riding on this bet that I left Andrew?
不少呢
A significant sum.
好吧
Well...
你输了
You lost it.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
我想的
I wanted to.
但我没有 而是打给了你
Instead, I called you.
你是我唯一信任的人
You're the only one I trust.
上车
Get in.
这趟车搭的可不近啊
It's a hell of a long way for a ride.
我知道
I know.
回去的路费我包了
I'll take care of the tolls on the way back.
一路上你都在睡觉
You slept the whole drive.
我累坏了
I was pretty wiped out.
我有点想听听让你这么累的有趣经历
Yeah, I was kind of hoping for the hilarious tale of why.
你打电♥话♥不是为了让我劝你别喝酒
You didn't call to have me talk you off a ledge --
至少这次不是
Not this time, anyway.
林肯 到底发生了什么事
Linc, what's going on?
我惹上了点小麻烦
Ah, I'm in a little bit of trouble.
你支支吾吾地要急死我了
You are killing me with these details.
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
只是个误会
Look, it's a misunderstanding.
我向你保证 我没做错任何事
I promise you, I haven't done anything wrong.
好 有这句话就够了
Okay, that is all I need to hear.
你知道你是什么样的人
I know what kind of man you are.
就告诉我你需要什么吧
Just tell me what you need.
我希望
I was hoping, uh...
你可以把车卖♥♥给我
You'd let me buy your car off of you.
我知道这不是小事
I know it's a lot to ask.
我会付现金
Uh, I-I'll pay cash.
成交
Done.
约翰 我不知道该说什么好
John, I don't know what to say.
先别客气
All right, now, wait a minute.
你其实是在帮我
You're -- you're doing me a favor. It's a
我的车就是一堆废铜烂铁
pile of rust.
我来做点吃的 好吗
All right? I'll make us some dinner. I don't know.
你休息一下
Take a nap,
或者洗个澡 浴室就在那边
or the shower's over there, if you want to take a shower.
我家就是你家
Mi casa, su casa.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
通缉危险外星嫌犯
他不可能就那样消失了
He didn't just disappear...
除非他真的能...
Unless he did.
但是他不能 对吧
Well, he can't do that, can he?
他不能 他的能力是电
No. Electric's his thing.
他会出现的
He'll show.
这就是我们公诸于众的原因
That's why we alerted the public.
他无处藏身了
He's got nowhere to hide.
希望如此
I hope so.
我们需要有进展 出成绩了
We need to start making progogress, showing results.
普莱斯女士 有你的电♥话♥
Ms. Price, you have a call.
等下再说
Well, it can wait.
是白宫打来的
It's the White House.
转到我屏幕上吧
Throw it up on my screen.
科尔森
Coulson.
叫我菲尔就行
Call me "Phil."
怎么也不能叫你美国总统吧
What I can't call you is POTUS.
你不是唯一在白宫有关系的人
You're not the only person with a connection to the White House.
我的关系是一个很快会被发现的
Well, mine's a pirated satellite connection
盗用卫星连接 所以我就长话短说了
that will be discovered soon, so I'll be brief.
你动静挺大啊
You're making a lot of noise,
说实话 我有点不爽
and frankly, I'm a little insulted.
你在向所有人求助
You're asking everyone for help --
联调局 地方警♥察♥ 连公众都惊动了
The FBI, local police, and now the public --
但就是没找真正的知情者
Everyone except the people who actually know something.
-你是说你吗 -就是说我
- You mean you. - That is what I mean, yes.
所以我觉得我们该见个面 就我们两个
So, I think we should meet, just the two of us --
面对面 找个中立点
In person, neutral ground.
稍等我一下
Uh, will you excuse me for a moment?
我们找到林肯·坎贝尔了
We have a location on Lincoln Campbell.
他躲在芝加哥郊外一间公♥寓♥里
He's holed up in an apartment outside Chicago.
你知道该怎么做
You know what you need to do.
好吧 菲尔 我们见一面
Okay, Phil, let's meet.
我认为我们有很多东西可谈
I think we'll have a lot to talk about.
真不敢相信你回来了
I cannot believe you're here.
斯凯
Skye.
黛西 不好意思
Daisy. Sorry.
这是个多用途的礼物
It's a multipurpose gift.
既漂亮又能让你想起我
It's pretty and a reminder.
你怎么叫我都可以
You can call me whatever you want.
我不能待太久
I can't stay for too long.
我在监听执法部门的通讯
I'm tracking law-enforcement channels,
但很抱歉我没有早点来看你
but I am really sorry that I haven't come sooner.
就是 最近事情太多了
It's -- there's just a lot going on.
-而且我在一直睡 -这很好
- And I've been sleeping. - Which is good.
你要努力快点好起来
Do whatever you need to get better.
我们需要你
We need you.
我
And I...
我知道你还不想说发生的事
I know you don't want to talk about what happened yet,
但如果你想说 我愿意倾听
But when you do, I'm here for whatever you need.
现在我更想听你说
Right now I'd rather listen.
泰瑞根在扩散吗
The terrigen is spreading?
人们的怀疑也在加剧
So's the paranoia.
和顶层套房♥的风景不能比
Not exactly the penthouse view.
你在找什么吗
You looking for something?
不是 我只是 很难放松下来
No, I just -- it's hard to relax, you know?
我懂
I know.
一切还好吧
Everything okay?
能出什么事呢
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表