剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
He was a hologram.
好了
Okay.
开始了
Here we go.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Okay.
起效了
It's working.
菲兹
Fitz...
起效了
It's working!
我要把你交给ATCU
I'm turning you over to the ATCU.
我觉得塔伯特准将会想问你些问题
I have a feeling General Talbot will have some questions for you.
你知道他不是真的
You knew he wasn't really here.
是啊 他都不怎么动弹
Yeah, he wasn't moving much.
而且还有时延
There was also a lag.
布莱克一般更喜欢插嘴
Blake usually interrupts you a lot more.
我还知道那一击并不致命
I also know that wasn't a kill shot.
我看到你对付鞭笞了
I saw you with Lash.
是啊 我...
Yeah, I just -- I --
你做得对
You play it right.
你提出了异议
Offered a dissenting opinion,
但关键时刻 还是听命行事
but when the time came, you did what I asked.
虽然下手没那么致命
Well, a slightly less lethal version.
干得好
Well-done.
我们该把这里搜查一番
We should go through this place,
看看是不是还有第二个袭击目标
find out if there really is a second target.
布莱克会派人过来的
Blake will send his men.
你是什么人
Who are you?
我知道这一时难以接受
I know it's a lot to take in,
但如果我们能好好谈谈
but we if we could talk about it --
好啊 你现在想谈了
Oh, sure. Now you want to talk.
真难以置信 你帮助那些怪物
I can't believe you, helping those freaks --
听着 他们不是怪物 他们是异人族
Look, that's not what they are. They're Inhumans.
-"异人族" -没必要怕他们
- "Inhumans"? - There's nothing to be afraid of.
那是什么意思
What in the hell does that even --
他们是人 而且在遭到猎杀
They're people! And they're being hunted.
最愚蠢的是
You know, the really stupid part is,
我本来还打算向你道歉的
I was actually gonna apologize to you --
因为没告诉你房♥子的事
for not telling you about the house,
因为对你隐瞒 天呐 我真傻
for hiding things. God, I'm an idiot.
我之所以没告诉你 是因为
The reason I didn't tell you is because I --
别说了
Stop talking!
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
这都是谎言
It's all lies.
黛西应该能黑进来
Daisy should be able to access these.
他们是在准备进攻第二个目标吗
Were they preparing for a second target?
他刚刚在拖延
He was stalling.
为什么呢
But why?
想分我们的心 但是什么目的
To keep us distracted, but from what?
跟我们自己人联络吗
From talking to our people?
但我们已经派人去了他的
But we'd already sent agents to his --
他的基地
to his compound.
布莱克一直在说你在跟...怪物合作
Blake kept talking about you working with...freaks.
他肯定是知道你会派异人去突袭
He must've known that you'd send some of us on the raid.
他并没有第二个目标
He didn't have a second target.
他是想要抓一个异人 让他的人去抓
He wanted one -- an Inhuman -- someone for his men to go after.
我们把黛西派去了
We brought him Daisy.
怎么了
What?
很久以来都只是空谈
It was all talk for so long.
"抓个异能人士 杀了它"
"Get a powered person and kill it."
然后 你们出现了
But then you all were there,
我们看到了真实鲜活的怪物 发出冲击波
and we got to see a real, live freak fire a shock wave.
问题是
Only thing is,
我们没想到会是这么个娇小 普通的姑娘
we didn't think it was a... tiny, unassuming little girl.
否则 我们就来抓你了
If we did, we'd have gone after you instead.
什么叫"否则"
What do you mean "instead"?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me?!
-事情很复杂 -你的事总是复杂
- It was complicated. - It's always complicated with you.
鲁本 我不希望让你卷进来
Ruben, I wanted to keep you away from all this.
对监察者也是
That's true of the Watchdogs, too.
你生气 迷茫
You're angry and aimless, but
-我不希望他们 -去你的
- I didn't want them roping - Screw you!
那也比措手不及强
Better than being blindsided!
你不是真心的
You don't believe that.
你怎么会了解我
What do you know about me?
你一直忙着保护怪物 你都不...
You've been so busy protecting freaks, you haven't even --
不止是他们 民众
Not just them! People!
该死 这就是我加入神盾局的初衷
Damn it, that's why I joined S.H.I.E.L.D. --
保护我在乎的人 保护你
to protect the people I care about, to protect you.
什么声音
What was that?
好了
All right!
我们杀掉这个怪物吧
Let's kill this freak!
他们烧了我们的摩托 我们跑不了了
They torched our bikes. We can't get away.
看来监察者跟踪我们回来了
Looks like the Watchdogs followed us.
现在我们是他们猎杀的对象了
I guess now we're the ones being hunted.
-但我们不是 -异人族吗
- But we're not... - Inhumans?
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
你的新英雄还是会杀了我们
Your new heroes will still kill us.
我们不能冲出去吗
Can't we just make a break for it?
不行 那样不好
No, that's not a good idea.
外面太开阔
It's too wide open out front.
我们没走多远就会被他们打死
They'll pick us off before we get too far.
-我们怎么办 -我在想呢
- So what do we do? - I'm thinking.
分头
Let's split up.
搜查所有房♥间
Check all the rooms.
去楼上搜
Check upstairs.
不超过五个人
Can't be more than five.
这边
Over here.
而且分开了
And spread out.
好吧
Okay, all right.
爸爸搬去佛罗里达时把猎枪也带走了吗
Did -- did Dad take his shotgun with him to the Florida condos?
没有 还在呢
No, it's still there.
他没有子弹了 只有鸟枪子弹
He doesn't have any slugs, just bird shot.
也行
That'll work.
好了 房♥子后面是林子 那是我们的新目标
All right. Back of the house is woods, so that's the new goal --
冲到厨房♥的后门
to get to the backdoor in the kitchen.
然后我们分头跑进林子里逃跑
Then we slip out into the woods and escape.
你在神盾局就做这个吗
So, this is what you do at S.H.I.E.L.D.?
就这种事
This kind of stuff?
鲁本 我是个机械师
Ruben, I'm a mechanic.
我讨厌死这些事了
I hate this stuff.
你把灯熄了
You've made it dark.
是的
I have.
那样我们不就看不到他们了吗
Won't that make it hard for us to see them coming?
是啊
Yeah.
但那样他们也看不见我们了
But it also means they won't be able to see us.
而我们闭着眼睛都能在家里行走自如
And we know our way around this house with our eyes closed.
其他人很快就会过来 保持警惕
The rest'll be coming now, so stay alert.
你用过这玩意吗
You ever use one of these before?
-冲♥锋♥枪♥吗 -是啊
- An assault rifle? - Yeah.
没有
No.
你显然是用过 教教我
Obviously, you have. Talk me through it.
如果有动静 就开枪
If it moves, shoot it.
别打到自己
And try not to shoot yourself.
或是我
Or me.
我扫清入口
I'll clear the entryway.
你跟上来
You follow.
我们得走了
We got to go.
别靠近门
Hey, stay -- step away from the door.
你看到楼上有几个枪手
How many shooters did you see upstairs?
就一个
Just the one.
你确定
Are you sure?
那我们只找到三个监察者
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表