剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
他们把大楼内爆时
They gave up their right to civil liberties
就已经放弃公民自♥由♥了
when they started imploding buildings.
可能吧 但这无关于他们怎么做
Maybe, but it's not about how they act.
而是我们怎样应对
It's about how we respond.
好吧 我不同意这个办法
All right, look, I'm not going along with this.
而且我答应过弟弟了
Besides, I made a promise to my brother.
好吧 菲兹 你跟我走
Okay, Fitz, you're with me.
是吗
Am I?
你找我
You're looking for me?
对
Yeah.
前神盾局特工 菲力克斯·布莱克
Former S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Felix Blake.
如果他在外面制♥造♥灾难
While he's out there causing casualties,
他就是我们的首要目标
he's our top priority.
好吧 我怎么...
Okay. How can I --
我曾与他共事过
I worked with the guy.
我知道一些他以为我不知道的事
I know a few things he doesn't know I know.
你是说这能帮你找到他
You mean that'll help you find him.
每个人都有安全屋
Everyone has safehouses.
布莱克并不知道
Unbeknownst to Blake,
我碰巧知道他的几处安全屋的位置
I happen to know where a few of his are,
而且不是帮"我"找到他
and that's not to help me find him.
是帮"我们"找到他
It's to help us find him.
等等
Wait.
我也一起去吗
You're saying I'm going, too.
是的
I am.
如果能找到他留下的跟计划相关的证据
If we can find any evidence he left behind of his plans,
我们就能阻止他
we can stop him.
好极了 我是说
Okay. Great. I mean --
你对我的评估结果只字未提
you -- you didn't say anything about my evaluation, so...
我以为
You know, it just seemed like
你对看到的结果并不满意
you weren't happy with what you saw.
没错
I'm not.
但我要亲眼看看
But I want to see it for myself.
拯救世界
Saving the world,
一次次勤勤恳恳地评估保险索赔
one diligently assessed insurance claim at a time.
壁虎和他的助手 阿尔菲
The gecko and his sidekick, Alfie.
等一下
Oh, wait.
你上司是那个发型可笑的女士
You work for the lady with the funny hair.
我总是忘记
I always forget.
看来你还是喝了你的啤酒
So I guess you had your beers.
把你的也喝了
And yours, too.
反正你又不喝
You weren't drinking 'em.
我知道你不高兴
I get that you're upset.
可是
But...
听我说 你得把阀门安稳...
All right, look, you got to make sure the valve seats right --
不是因为这破摩托
It's not about the damn bikes!
那是因为什么
Okay. Then what's it about?
没事
Nothing, man.
没事 真的吗
Nothing? Really?
你只是个无理取闹的混♥蛋♥吗
So you're just being a jackass for no reason?
最近发生了很多事
There's just a lot going on.
医保要没钱了
Health benefits are about to run out.
我一份工作也找不到
There's zero jobs out there.
房♥屋抵押的情况也不乐观
The mortgage isn't in great shape.
等一下
Wait, wait a minute.
房♥屋抵押是怎么回事
What about the mortgage?
我负债了
I'm upside down.
可恶
Damn it.
我尽力了 好吗
I've been trying, okay?
我本就很困难了 又碰上裁员
But I was already struggling, then the layoffs happened --
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你是因为这个才叫我过来吗
So is that why you've been wanting me to hang out?
说什么兄弟俩去巴哈
You know, get some brother time, go to Baja.
是想问我要钱吗
What, you just wanted to ask me for money?
不是
No.
我提出去巴哈
I suggested Baja
是因为咱们从小就嚷着要去那儿
because we've been talking about it since we were kids.
再说了 我从没问你要过钱
And, by the way, I never asked for money.
我会自己搞定
I'll handle it.
所有事我都是自己搞定 比如老爸老妈
Like I handle everything, like with Mom and Dad --
我有帮你
I help out.
爸妈搬家时我有帮你
I helped you move them into the condo.
是我帮他们搬的家 你三天后才现身
You showed up three days after I moved them in.
现在还是我在打理这儿的一切
Even now, I'm the one that has to keep everything here afloat.
我们俩总不能都跑去别的...
We can't all just run off to some other --
又没人拿枪指着你的脑袋
No one put a gun to your head!
你本不必接下房♥子 你完全可以把它卖♥♥掉
You didn't have to take this house. You could've sold it.
但我没有
But I didn't.
现在我欠债了
And now I'm in default.
还不起按揭
I can't afford the house.
又不能卖♥♥掉
I can't afford to leave.
他们就是这样搞你
This is how they get you.
体系有问题
System's rigged.
他们就是要把你蒙在鼓里 兄弟
They want to keep you down and in the dark, man.
你这话像那些监察者疯子
You sound like those Watchdog nuts.
他们是对的
Well... they got the right idea.
总得有人反击
Someone's got to fight back.
政♥府♥操控了一切
The government controls everything.
"要么奋起反抗 要么被拷上枷锁倒下"
"You either rise up in protest, or you fall down in chains."
这话是别人说的
That's a direct quote.
你在看他们的言论吗
Are you reading their stuff?
我上网
I go online.
他们理解我的处境
They get what I'm going through.
你不懂
You don't.
你朋友走了 你才会回来
You're only here 'cause your friends left.
你离监察者远点
You stay away from the Watchdogs!
听到没 他们不是你要的答案
You hear me? They're not the answer.
不是吗
No?
那答案是什么
Well, what is the answer?
你吗
You?
西蒙斯 过来
Simmons. Here.
我掌握的一切
Everything I have.
你在追踪安德鲁
You're pursuing Andrew.
我重新分派了一组神盾局服务器来追踪他
And I've retasked a group of S.H.I.E.L.D. servers to look for him.
我无法想象这对你有多煎熬
I can't imagine how hard this must --
必须这么做
Has to be done.
因为安德鲁很危险
Because Andrew is dangerous.
这不是你造成的
You're not responsible.
他才是罪魁祸首
He is.
我觉得愧疚 一直都是
I just feel guilty -- all the time.
怎样才能停止这种感觉
How do you make it stop?
你做不到
You don't.
你利用它 疏导它
You use it, channel it.
你就是在这么做吗
Is that what you're doing?
我可以帮忙
I can help.
就指望你呢
Was hoping you would.
你这样做不对
Oh, you're doing this wrong.
我是说 你找错方向了
I mean, you're looking in the wrong place.
那么这个布莱克
So, uh... this Blake guy --
他到处都有安全屋吗
he has safehouses, what, all over?
每个特工都有
All agents do.
我们只需要挨个查他的安全屋 找线索
We'll just have to keep checking his until we find something.
我的评估报告怎么样
So, what did it say -- on my evaluation?
没什么意料之外的
Nothing that'll surprise you.
你来这里是因为黛西 不是为了大业
You're here for Daisy, not the cause.
所以你的决心是个问题
So commitment is a question.
但我都在这儿了
But I am here.
你的控制力问题也仍未解决
And your control issues didn't stop with A.A.
你对鞭笞和克里尔都爆发了
You went nuclear on Lash, on Creel.
两次都是有原因的
I had reasons both times.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表