剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Got to make sure you're clean... director's orders.
局长
Director?
老大的习惯
It's a thing with the boss...
跟神盾局有关
Some kind of S.H.I.E.L.D. nonsense.
进去吧 瑞奇
In you go, Richy.
我才不要进后备箱呢
I ain't getting in the bloody boot.
里面一股烂香蕉味儿
It stinks of rotten bananas in there.
还真是啊
Does, doesn't it?
总是钻后箱
Always in the bloody boot...
躺舒服点 这一路可不近
Get comfy, now. It's gonna be a long ride.
不近是多...
Oh, when you say long, how...
我觉得我们在兜圈子
I feel like we're driving in circles.
肯定是
I bet we are.
大概是给班克斯先生时间清理他们机构
Probably buying time for Mr. Banks to clean up their facility.
没看见他刚刚跑得多快吗
Didn't you catch how fast he left the scene?
嗯 好去清走一切
Yeah, so he could get rid of anything
罗莎不希望我们看到的东西
Roz doesn't want us to see.
嗯 也可能是在为你准备牢房♥
Yeah, that, or he's prepping a cell for you.
那他是作死
It's his funeral.
我觉得他的药效要过了
I feel like his meds are wearing off.
我只跟他们说了实话
I only told them the truth...
说你是在发慈悲
That you're being... Merciful.
我不是慈悲
I'm not merciful.
是不得不做
I'm necessary.
不不
No. No, no.
怎么回事
What the hell happened?
ATCU带我们来本地急诊室做检查
The ATCU brought us all to a local E.R. to get checked out.
你有脑震荡 胳膊脱臼
You got a concussion, separated your shoulder.
其他人都没事吧
Everyone else make it?
弗莱死了
Not Frye.
鞭笞杀了他
Lash killed him.
幸好他没把你也杀了
Lucky he didn't kill you, too.
是啊 幸好
Yeah. Lucky.
怎么了 小黛 你有事没说吗
What's up, "D"? You holding something back?
我看到了什么
I...I saw something.
我也不确定
And I'm not sure,
但鞭笞可能不是什么大白鲨
but I don't think Lash is just some great white shark.
我觉得他能变回人
I think he can turn into a person.
等等 等等 什么
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait.
你是说你看到他变身成为一个
You... you're telling me that you saw him transform
普通人吗
into a... a regular guy?
只看到了影子 没看清楚
It was all shadows, so I didn't get a good look at him,
但那样的话
but it would explain a lot...
就不怪他能自如来去 不留踪迹了
How he comes and goes, disappears when he needs to.
想想看啊 迈克 他可能是任何人
I mean, think about it, Mack. He could be anybody.
很好 你醒了
Oh, good. You're awake.
感觉如何
How you feeling?
像被卡车砸了
Like a truck fell on me.
至少你还有命诉说经历
Well, at least you lived to tell the tale.
科尔森呢 我一直想联♥系♥他
Where's Coulson? I've been trying to reach him.
他在执行任务 追踪一个重要目标
He's on a mission after a high-value target...
人类 不是你的菜
A human one, so not your thing.
-好吗 -嗯
- Okay? - Yeah.
好运
Good luck.
科尔森要带战术小队走吗
Coulson's leaving with a tac team?
梅和亨特查到了沃德的可能下落
May and Hunter have a lead on Ward.
听上去有点危险...
Sounds like a dodgy situat...
等等 他们没告诉你吗
Wait. They didn't tell you?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
被人瞒的滋味儿真不好受
It's tough when people keep things from you.
醒啦
Wakey-wakey.
我们在哪
Where are we?
欢迎来到乐趣开始的地方
Welcome to where all the fun begins.
局长还在考虑给这里起什么代号♥
Director's still mulling over a code name for the place...
复仇女神 欧米伽点
"Nemesis," "Omega point."
听上去太神盾了 不对我胃口
Sounds a bit too S.H.I.E.L.D. for my liking.
据说局长跟他们合作过
Rumor has it the director spent some time with them.
你们在策划突袭吗
You planning some sort of raid?
我们总在策划什么
Always planning something.
你自己问局长吧
You can ask the director yourself.
这就是新来的吗
So... This the new guy?
嗯
Yeah.
转过去吧 瑞奇
Turn around, Richy.
是啊 瑞奇
Yeah, Richy.
怎么这么害羞
Why so shy?
我不叫瑞奇
My name isn't Richy...
局长
...Director.
局长 找掩护
Director, get to cover!
查看周边
Check the perimeter.
看看有没有神盾局增援
Look for S.H.I.E.L.D. reinforcements.
没有情况
I got nothing!
没人 也没车
Not a man, not a vehicle in sight!
拜托 亨特
Come on, Hunter.
你不会真蠢到
You weren't actually dumb enough
一个人闯进来吧
to come here all cowboy, were you?
抱歉 你误杀了自己
Sorry, this coming from the guy
女朋友还好意思跟我比智商
who shot his own girlfriend by mistake?
我还希望是你死了 芭比来追杀我
I was hoping you were dead and Bobbi was coming for me.
至少那样的重赛更加势均力敌
At least that rematch would have been more even.
不算吧
Hardly.
听说当时你们有两个人还折磨了她几小时
I heard it took two of you after hours of torture.
是啊 吸取教训了
Yeah, lesson learned.
真该在门上安个手榴弹的
Should have rigged the door with a grenade.
可来了
Took your bloody time.
多少个
How many did you count?
11个 包括沃德
11, including Ward.
-我已经干掉5个了 -状态不佳啊
- I've taken out five. - Slow day?
梅 是你吗
May...Is that you?
那就太棒了
'cause that would be great.
我本来还想再等一阵
I mean, I was hoping to hold out for a little while longer.
科尔森 你们什么时候到
Coulson, what's your E.T.A.?
离你们还有20分钟
We're still 20 minutes out from your position.
你得赶紧离开 梅
You need to get out of there, May, right now.
恐怕不行
I'm not sure we can do that.
我才不管是不是有一舰队的天空航母飞过来
I don't care if a fleet of helicarriers flies in here.
那混♥蛋♥是我的
That son of a bitch is mine.
你能来太好了 梅
So glad you're here, May.
我本打算拉着一车亨特好心提供的武器
I was planning on heading out with a truck full of weapons
离开这里
that Hunter so kindly supplied.
想去制♥造♥点混乱
Looking to cause a little mayhem,
把神盾局引出来
draw S.H.I.E.L.D. out,
结果
When, instead...
你却来找我了
...You came to me.
你被困住了 沃德
You're trapped, Ward.
别打断我
Don't interrupt.
你还没看到我准备的惊喜
Not before you see my surprise.
如果你想知道 那是实时信♥号♥♥
That's a live feed, in case you're wondering.
加纳博士正要去上课呢
Dr. Garner's on his way to teach a class right now...
心理学301吧
Psych 301, I believe.
我的人正盯着他呢
I've got my men on him right now.
他在虚张声势
He's bluffing.
看着他这样死去跟
Watching him die like this isn't quite the same as,
怎么说呢
oh, let's say,
抱着你爱的女人 看她死去
holding the woman you love in your arms
不太一样
while she breathes her last breath.
不过
But, hey...
时间紧迫 我也只能做到这样了
It's the best I could do on such short notice.
他是想搅乱你 那视频是假的
He's trying to get in your head. The video is fake.
你干什么呢
Hey, what are you doing?
教授
Hey, professor.
你去哪了
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表