剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
如果我被禁足在基地了
If I'm locked down on the base,
至少让我做点什么吧
at least let me do something.
上一次你帮忙的结果并不是很好
The last time you helped wasn't helpful.
你知道严格说来我现在是你上司吧
You know I'm technically your boss now, right?
一个好搭档应该能看出她被劝降了
A good partner would've seen that she was turned.
我们谁都没看出来
None of us saw it.
我不会跟你打的
I'm not gonna fight you.
蜂巢想把每个人类都变成异人
Hive wants to turn any human into an Inhuman,
不管此人有怎样的基因标记
regardless of that person's existing genetic markers.
你向我保证这会成功的
You assured me this would work.
如果我有
Yes, and it would have
合适的材料就可以成功
i-if I'd been provided with the right ingredients.
你需要的DNA 我就有
The DNA you need -- I have it.
所以如果你想要实验成功
So, if you want this experiment to work...
就抽我的血吧
drain me.
在与托尼·斯塔克和复仇者联盟
Still no word on the whereabouts of Steve Rogers
因《索科威亚协议》发生公开对峙后
after his public feud with Tony Stark and the Avengers
史蒂夫·罗杰斯至今仍下落不明
over the controversial Sokovia Accords.
此协议受117个国家认可
Ratified by 117 countries,
并规定复仇者联盟将受联♥合♥国♥管辖
the Accords place the Avengers under U.N. Authority
还提出了注册 监控
and provide a framework for the registration
所有异能人类的计划框架
and monitoring of all Enhanced Individuals.
我们都清楚这是迟早的事
We knew this was gonna happen sooner or later.
队长 卡特特工
Cap, Agent Carter --
神盾局创始人 女性先驱玛格丽特·佩吉·卡特去世 享年95岁
他们是我童年的英雄
they were my heroes growing up.
他们与神盾局一起经历了起点
Both of them were there at the beginning of S.H.I.E.L.D.
现在我们可能要陪它走过终点了
Now we may be there when it ends.
我们现在最不需要的
The last thing we need right now
就是政♥府♥用《协议》限制我们
is the government hamstringing us with the Accords.
我们需要尽一切手段阻止蜂巢
We need to stop Hive by any means necessary.
政♥府♥那边我去处理
I'll deal with the government.
你尽全力对付他就行了
You do whatever it takes to end this.
用什么办法都可以吗
All options on the table?
非常时期 非常手段
Desperate times, desperate measures.
你最好从后门出去 他马上就到了
You might want to go out the back. He's coming in.
塔伯特准将 很准时啊
General Talbot, right on time.
你这是怎么了
What in the Knievel happened to you?
小事故 不值一提
Little fender bender. No big deal.
你确定你还能开车吗
You sure you should be in the driver's seat?
我们不是说好毫无隐瞒吗
I thought we agreed on full disclosure.
你想看我的X光片吗
You want to see my X-rays?
我会镶个精美的相框拿给你
I'll put them in a nice frame for ya.
我是说这个不毛之地上的小酒馆
I'm talking about this gin joint out in the middle of no man's land.
你答应过这次会
You promised me you'd show me the base
不兜三个小时的圈子 直接带我去基地
without any three-hour fly-arounds this time.
我们得先谈谈
We need to talk first.
我说 你听
I'll talk. You listen.
我来是因为奉了总统的命令
I'm here because the president sent me.
《索科威亚协议》已成为国法
The Sokovia Accords are law of the land now.
他担心你的团队里
He's concerned you may have some
还有些未备案的异能人士
undocumented Enhanced Assets working for you.
他们为什么会那么想
And why would they think that?
因为他又不笨
'Cause he's not a moron.
得了吧 菲尔
Come on, Phil.
神盾局该重新回到大众视线中了
It's time for S.H.I.E.L.D. to come in from the cold,
恢复合法地位
relegitimize.
交换条件是公开
In exchange for revealing
并注册我们可能有的异人吗
and registering any Inhumans we may have?
别想了
Not gonna happen.
你为什么如此顽固
Why are you so pigheaded?
复仇者都接受了
It's good enough for the Avengers.
他们没全接受
Not all of them.
而且复仇者在聚光灯下行动
And the Avengers operate in the spotlight.
我们在阴影中行动
We work in the shadows.
你们在阴影里做什么 菲尔
What's going on in those shadows, Phil?
这是我想了解的
That's what I want to know.
你最好主动开门 开诚布公 否则
You better start opening some doors, or I promise ya,
我会开始强行踹门
I'm gonna start kicking them down.
好吧
All right.
我们去转转吧
Let's go for a ride.
不用蒙眼睛
No blindfold?
不用
No blindfold,
但你得系好安全带
but you might want to buckle up.
什么
What?
你越来越厉害了 菲兹
You're getting better, Fitz,
但这个反破坏代码是我设计的
but I designed the anti-subversion code,
所以我黑进去只是时间问题
so it's only a matter of time until...
黑进去了
I'm in.
有意思
Interesting.
他们依然关着你
They still have got you locked up.
某人不乖了吗
Was somebody being a bad boy?
你就喜欢不乖的
You like the bad boys.
我们有段过去
We have a history.
我曾以为我们有未来
I thought we had a future once,
但我给过他机会 他拒绝了
but I gave him his chance and he refused,
现在我为他感到遗憾
so now I just feel sorry for him.
该死 菲兹
Damn it, Fitz.
你的朋友们非常固执
Your friends are very persistent.
他们坚持抵抗我们
They keep fighting us,
逼迫我们转移 浪费了宝贵的时间
forcing us to move, wasting valuable time.
如果再发生这种事 就不会饶过他们了
If it happens again, there'll be no absolution.
不会再发生了
It won't.
菲兹是赢不了的
Fitz is on the losing end of this.
我们能重新进入系统
We'll get back into the system,
然后就知道他们的每一步动作了
and we'll know every move they make.
病人怎么样了
How's our patient?
好得很 但是有道强光照着我的眼睛
I'm fine except for the bright light shining in my eye.
我觉得今天这就够了
I think that's enough for one day.
可别弄死了金鹅
Don't want to kill the golden goose.
放松
Just take it easy.
喝了这个 休息一下
You just drink this and get some rest.
不 是那瓶
No, that.
我觉得你才需要休息
I think you're the one who needs rest.
我们死了以后有的是时间休息
Well, we'll rest when we're dead.
不是你 我不是说...
Not you. I-I didn't mean...
这只是一种说法
That's just a phrase.
没必要让任何人死
No need for any deaths.
我们可以做第一次测试了
We're ready for the alpha test.
你上次也很确信
You were confident the last time.
没错
True.
但这次 我们有了正确的原料
But this time, we have all the right ingredients.
我们需要找一些志愿者
We just need to find some volunteers.
我正在招募一些 特别的人
I'm recruiting some -- special ones --
给黛西的小礼物
a little gift for Daisy.
进食时间到
Time for your feeding.
你的幽默感需要练习
Your sense of humor needs work.
你还要把我关在这里多久
How much longer are you gonna keep me locked up in here?
已经好几天了
It's been days.
要多久就多久 你的免疫系统还很脆弱
As long as it takes. Your immune system is still compromised.
我没有任何问题
There's nothing wrong with me.
失去黛西让你变得不理智
And losing Daisy has made you irrational.
你为救她做的一切 都只起了反效果
Everything you've done to try to help her has made things worse.
那你也不能就把我关起来
Doesn't give you the right to keep me locked up.
你想离开
You want to leave?
我们可以马上把你交给塔伯特准将
We can hand you over to General Talbot right now.
他就在楼上
He's right upstairs.
他在这儿
He's here?
为什么
Why?
清点异人
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表