剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
因为
Because...
婚礼这天是不该提前见新娘的
...You're not supposed to see the bride on the wedding day.
我们到底做不做了
So, are we gonna do this or what?
我要你还我戒指 是因为是我买♥♥的
I asked for the ring back because I paid for it,
并不具有任何其他意义
not as a meaningful gesture of any kind.
但谢了 矫情大♥师♥
But thanks, oh, great master of melodrama.
怎么了 根本没那么矫情
Why? Because it wasn't at all melodramatic
是你奄奄一息地对我说
When you whispered on your death bed,
"我做不下去了"
"I can't do this anymore."
我是说假装不...
I meant pretend not to...
你懂的
...You know...
我不是说我们该再犯下结婚
I didn't mean that we should make the tragic mistake
这种悲剧性的错误
of marrying each other... Again.
随你说吧
Call it what you will,
但你拿回了曾经丢在我脸上的戒指
but you've got the ring you once threw in my face,
我们又定期上♥床♥
and we're shagging on the regular,
所以只差一纸文书了
so only thing missing is a piece of paper.
还有你的戒指 不知被你丢到哪去了
And your ring, not that you know where it is.
我完全知道它在哪
I know exactly where it is.
只是现在没有
Just don't personally own
能去把它捞回来的潜水装置
the scuba-diving equipment to retrieve it.
你才不在乎钱
You don't care about the money.
那戒指很便宜
That ring is cheap-ass.
我想要留个念想
I wanted something to hold onto...
如果你真拿定主意了
If your mind really is made up.
我要去找他 芭比
I'm going after him, Bob.
科尔森已经批准了
Coulson's given me the green light.
我已经远距离查遍了所有九头蛇情报
I've chased down all the Hydra intel I can from on high.
如果我的直觉没错 我得去实地了
If my hunch is right, I need to get to ground.
我们说好 你会等到我完全恢复
We agreed that you'd wait till I was 100%.
我每天都在尽力恢复
And every day, I'm pushing myself,
好起来 强壮起来 再过几周
getting better, stronger. A few more weeks...
我一个人会更好
I'll be better without you.
自己拿主意 找人帮忙 不惜一切
On my own turf, calling in favors, whatever it takes.
我会抓到那混♥蛋♥的
I'm gonna hunt that son of a bitch down.
开始播了
It's on.
晚上好
Good evening.
我今晚将就我国国民
I'm here tonight to address growing concerns
总统就外星威胁发表讲话
对外星威胁日渐增长的担忧
among our citizens of the threats we face
进行讲话
that are not of this world.
我无需提醒大家发生在纽约 伦敦
I don't need to remind people of the catastrophes
以及最近一次 在索科威亚的灾难
in New York, London, and most recently Sokovia,
这些惨剧越来越多 规模也越来越大
tragedies that seem to be growing in number and scale.
而本来设立来保护我们的组织
And the organization we had in place to protect us,
神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D.,
在我国首都击落了数架飞艇
brought airships raining down in our nation's capital.
每一天 都会有新威胁出现
Every day, new dangers present themselves,
让我们安宁的街道充满混乱
filling our peaceful streets with chaos.
块头再大些
Bigger.
我发布总统令
By executive order,
建立了一支特遣队
I have created a special task force
专门应对美国本土的外星威胁
to neutralize these alien threats on our soil.
即高级威胁控制小组 ATCU
The Advanced Threat Containment Unit, or ATCU,
他们将获得
will be given full license
采取一切必要行动的权力
to act with whatever authority is necessary.
自然的法则已经改变
The laws of nature have changed.
直到人类的法律也做出相应的改变
And until the laws of man change to reflect that,
我们必须采取我们视为正确的行动
we must do what we feel is right.
大家还真听你的
People really do answer to you, don't they.
总统先生 问个问题
Mr. President! One question! Quick question!
总统先生 你如何回应报道称
Mr. President, how do you respond to reports
泰瑞根散播模拟 完成百分比
近期事件实际上
that the recent incidents are, in fact,
是外星传染病蔓延所造成
due to the spread of an alien contagion?
这只是谣言 不是真的
These are rumors. They are not true.
是捏造的
They are fabrications
泰瑞根散播模拟 完成百分比
用来提高收视率 造成民众恐慌
meant to boost ratings and cause hysteria.
即便有任何的可能性 ATCU也会严肃处理
Any and all possibilities are being taken very seriously by the ATCU.
经过时间 计算中
泰瑞根散播模拟 完成百分比
但如果真是传染病爆发
But if this is an outbreak,
经过时间 17个月21天
不该通知公众吗
shouldn't the public be made aware?
我觉得我们该
I think we should be careful,
对抛出的言论谨慎一些
the words we start throwing around.
我们最不愿看到的 就是大面♥积♥恐慌
The last thing we need is panic in the streets.
任何威胁都将被消除 我保证
Any threat will be eliminated, I can assure you.
人♥民♥有权知道
People have a right to know.
被感染者在我们之中吗
Are the infected among us?
谢谢 今天就到此为止
Thank you. That'll be all for today.
我以前背负过秘密
I've lived with a secret before.
公布以前 我一直痛苦不堪
I was miserable until I came out with it.
这个秘密
This secret...
世界还没准备好接受
The world's not ready to hear.
我等了好一阵了
I've been waiting for a while.
必须去做 最后的机会
Had to be done. It's my last shot.
里面有什么
What's supposed to be in there?
答案
The answer.
你以前也曾以为自己得到了答案
You've thought you've had the answers before.
我觉得你已经考虑过了每一种可能的答案
I think you've considered every possible answer...
除了最明显的一个
except the obvious one.
你觉得西蒙斯是被困在巨石中了
You thought Simmons was trapped inside the monolith,
但所有仪器扫描都显示
but every instrument scan showed
石头完全是实心的
the stone was solid all the way through.
听说皮姆科技[《蚁人》]的灾难后
After hearing about the pym technologies disaster,
你甚至猜测她被缩小到显微级了
you even thought she'd been reduced to a microscopic level.
但没有证据支持这一猜测
But no evidence supported that.
现在
And now...
现在 我觉得 我确定那是个黑洞
And now I think... I know... it's a black hole.
是实体化的黑暗物质 可以扭曲时空
It's dark matter made solid. It can warp space-time.
看 不管怎样
It... look, regardless... okay?...
这会告诉我们巨石究竟是什么
This is gonna tell us exactly what that monolith is.
所以
So...
我们要扫描一下吗
Should we scan it?
看看电脑能不能解密
See if the computer can decipher what the...
是希伯来语
It's hebrew.
只是一个词
It's just one word.
什么意思
What does it mean?
死亡
Death.
菲兹 我要去谢菲尔德了
Fitz, I'm gonna make the trip to Sheffield.
珍玛的家人有权知道她失踪了
Jemma's family deserves to know that she's M.I.A.
他们得能向前看
They need to be able to move on.
我们也是
And so do we.
你一直不放弃西蒙斯
You have shown so much heart,
这是很有勇气
never giving up on Simmons,
我会永远为此敬佩你
and I will always, always respect you for it.
但看看你周围 我们需要你
But look around. We need you.
我们这里需要你的脑瓜和勇气
We need that big brain of yours and that heart here.
好吗
Okay?
我也想她
I miss her, too.
我也很难接受这一切
I'm having a hard time accepting it... all of it.
我都换第三只手了
I-I'm on my third hand,
但还是感觉不正常 因为不会再正常了
but nothing feels normal because nothing will feel normal.
梅去度假 再没回来
May took off on vacation and never came back,
我的右手[得力助手]也失去了
So I lost my right hand, too.
我们只能接受
We have got to accept it,
只能道别
to say goodbye.
我们必须道别
We need to say goodbye.
那也会是珍玛的期望
Jemma would want us to do that.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表