剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I promise you'll have a good time.
来吧
Come on.
谁先来
So... Who's first?
不如我帮你个忙 不告诉别人
How about I do you a favor and not tell anyone
你被一个小个子亚洲女人痛扁了一顿
that a tiny, little asian woman kicked your ass?
你还不累吗
Are you not tired yet?
我本是想搞疲劳战术的
Because that was sort of my strategy.
来啊
Come on.
宣布胜负啊
Is somebody gonna call it?
有什么必要 他都没气了
What's the point? He's not breathing.
我们机构之所以存在就因为你们倒闭了
You know, my agency exists because yours imploded.
但我们回来了
But we came back,
虽然地盘小多了 也低调多了
albeit with less real estate and a lower profile.
低调就是问题所在
The low profile's the problem.
没人知道你们还在 但怪事却还在发生
No one knows you exist, but bizarre events keep happening.
人♥民♥需要有安全感
And people need to feel safe.
那么大张旗鼓地宣扬外星威胁
So all these APBs on alien threats...
是为了给人♥民♥安全感吗
those are to help people feel safe?
事实就是
Look, the truth is,
你根本不了解你对付的是什么
you don't understand what you're dealing with.
你就知道
And you do?
所以我求你让我的队伍把林肯带走
Which is why I'm asking you to let my team bring Lincoln in.
如果我们带走他 会容易点
If we take him, it'll be easy.
而你们去 会导致人受伤的
If you do it, people could get hurt.
或许是如此 但是
That might be the case, but...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不能同意
I can't agree to that.
安全
Coast is clear.
是我
It's me.
你今天过得真够呛
You're having a hell of a day.
我
I, um...
我杀了他
I killed him.
约翰 他不止一次救过我
John, um, he saved my life more than once.
现在 我却救不了他
And now I couldn't bring him back.
他们说的关于我的一切都是对的
Everything they're saying about me is true.
他非常危险
He's extremely dangerous.
如果我们扣押他就不会有威胁了
He won't be if he's in our custody.
我们又不会采集他的器官
We're not gonna harvest him for parts,
如果你是担心这个
if that's what you're worried about.
我们不是九头蛇
We're not Hydra.
你现在是这么说
You say that now.
他为什么那么重要
What's so important about him?
真的假的
Are you serious?
他能端掉一架飞机
He can bring down a plane.
值得找他聊一聊吧
Feels like a man worth talking to.
我有另一个想法
I have another theory.
总统大谈特谈了
The president makes a big speech
他组建的新机构
about this new organization he's put in place.
我猜这给了你不少压力吧
I imagine that puts a lot of pressure on you...
必须拿出成绩来
Pressure to show results.
没错
You're not wrong.
所以我要带走他
And that's why I'm taking him in.
但我们为什么来这儿 菲尔
But why are we here, Phil?
等着一起看日落吗
Are we waiting to watch the sunset together?
你如果不是来做交易的
'cause if you didn't come here to make a deal,
那你想要什么
then what do you want?
你手里有张王牌
You have an ace up your sleeve,
我不想再等你出手了
and I'm tired of waiting for you to play it.
是吗
Is that so?
你有医院的监控录像
You have surveillance from the hospital,
那么你就还有一张
which means there's another picture
没公布出去的照片
you chose not to put on TV.
一个漂亮姑娘
A pretty face...
查不到名字 出生记录
...with no name, no birth record,
任何社会联♥系♥
no social attached to it.
她是他们中的一员
She's one of them.
而且她为你工作 是吧
And she works for you, right?
你要怎样才肯不透露出去
What do I need to do to keep this quiet?
你知道我想要什么
You know what I want.
好吧 他们说得对 你很危险
Fine, they're right... you're dangerous.
我也危险 但那不代表你的为人
I'm dangerous. But that's not who you are. You...
你错了
You're wrong.
-我了解真正的林肯 -你不了解
- I know the real you, Lincoln, and you... - You don't.
我杀了我唯一的朋友
The man who killed his only friend,
一次次自甘堕落
Who had to be saved from himself over and over?
这才是真正的我
That's the real me.
真实的我
That's who I really am.
我遇见你时你不是
Not when I met you.
你给了我希望 在这世上的一席栖身之地
You gave me hope, a place in the world.
看看结果如何
Look what happened to it.
你比谁都更了解
You know better than anyone,
如果你身边的一切都毁了 那问题就在你
if... if everything around you crumbles, then you're the cause.
够了
Stop!
你看不清 但我看的明白
You don't see it, but I do.
你帮助他人 因为那是你的使命
You... you help people because you were meant to.
你跟我们走就能帮助他人
You can do that with us,
就像你之前在医院那样 拯救生命
like you were doing at the hospital... saving lives.
那样的生活已经结束了
That part of my life is over.
不 你没有被诅咒
No, you... you are not cursed.
你不是什么可怕的东西
You are not some horrible thing.
我确定
I know...
因为你当初就是这么跟我说的
Because you taught me that I wasn't.
你让我相信我有使命
You convinced me that I had a purpose,
让我相信我的人生没有结束
that maybe my life wasn't over,
而只是有了新方向
but just... getting somewhere.
让我也给你这样的希望吧
Please let me do the same for you.
你担心我就是浪费时间
You're wasting your time caring about me.
我没法不担心
I can't help it.
我可以跟你走
I'll go in with you.
但我不会跟神盾局合作 我是跟你合作
I'm not agreeing to work with S.H.I.E.L.D., but with you.
我们会一起解决的
We'll figure it out together.
太好了 撤离准备好了吗
Great. Is the, um, escape module on its way?
计划有变
Change of plans.
科尔森的命令
Coulson's orders.
我们要把他交给ATCU
We're turning him over to the ATCU.
给科尔森打电♥话♥
Get Coulson on the phone.
他说回总部他会跟你解释
He said he'd explain back at headquarters.
黛西 怎么回事
Daisy, what's happening?
科尔森让我告诉你 你不会有事
But Coulson told me to let you know that you're gonna be safe.
他已经安排我们在旁观察确保...
He's arranged for us to observe and make sure...
我们能不能赶紧的
Can we get on with this?
这太过分了
This is crazy!
他说他没有选择
He said he didn't have a choice.
拿下他
Take him into custody.
疑犯逃跑了 封锁街道
Suspect's on the move. Seal off the street.
等待命令
Awaiting orders.
-我们去追他吗 -不
- Should we go after him? - No.
抓手到擒来的 拿下她
Bird in the hand. We take her.
你们想干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
遵从命令
Following orders.
你真以为你能拦得住我吗
Do you really think you can stop me?
你知道我能做什么吗
Do you have any idea what I can do?
嗯
Yeah.
所以我们在外面安排了三个狙击手待命
That's why I have three snipers outside, ready to engage.
你的异能范围有多远
What's the range on these powers of yours?
有多厉害
How good are they?
其实 还真挺厉害
Actually, pretty damn good.
把你的人叫回来
Tell your men to stand down.
不行
I can't do that.
他逃了 而我已经打了包票
He got away, and I've made assurances.
我向你保证 你如果非要抓我的特工
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表