剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
这手表是引爆器
This watch is the trigger.
菲尔
Phil.
如果蜂巢接触了他
If Hive gets its hands on him --
我就爆♥炸♥
I go kaboom?
你俩肯定会很开心吧
That'd make you both real happy, wouldn't it?
能救回黛西
Then you'd get Daisy back,
然后你们三个就又是一个乱套的小家庭了
and the three of you can live as one small, messed-up family again?
-这是最后手段 -这太荒唐了
- It's a last resort. - It's insane.
我希望你能帮忙
I want your help.
我需要你
I need it.
但如果蜂巢劝降了你 就完了
But if Hive sways you, that's it.
没人会逼你做你不想做的事
No one's gonna force you to do anything you don't want to do.
这是关键
That's the whole point.
但是如果你想出外勤
But if you want in the field,
就必须愿冒这个险
then this is a risk you've got to be willing to take.
怎么了
What is it?
我看上去很怪吗
Do I look weird?
打扮成这样我感觉有点怪
I feel a bit weird all dressed up like this.
没有
No.
你很漂亮
You look nice.
就这样
That's all.
迈克 你能看到吗
Mack, do you have a visual?
能
Affirmative.
我能看到你的视野
I see what you see.
开启多谱成像
Turn on multi-spectral imaging.
好
All right.
我不知道我以为会看到什么 但
I don't know what I expected, but...
反正不是这样
this is not what I expected.
这屋子里大多数人
Let's just say most of the people in this room
都不是表面上那样的
are more than what they seem.
你俩保持警惕
You two stay alert.
我不确定你们要遭遇什么情况
I'm not sure what you're walking into.
这边看上去挺安全
Looks clear from out here.
林肯
Lincoln?
我在艾莉莎的车旁边
I'm in position by Alisha's car.
你走楼梯井 我会跟着你
You take the stairwell. I'll follow you in.
要是他们出现了怎么办
What happens if they show up?
消灭蜂巢 解救黛西
We neutralize Hive and extricate Daisy.
这么简单吗
It's that simple, huh?
我们会想出办法的 我们向来如此
We'll figure it out. We always do.
如果黛西不肯束手就擒呢
And if Daisy won't come quietly?
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
情况可能会失控
This is a potentially volatile situation,
我需要知道你希望我怎么做
and I need to know what you expect from me.
你扣扳机从不犹豫啊
You're always so quick to the trigger, you know that?
什么意思
Excuse me?
如果你是问能不能向黛西开枪 答案是不能
If you're asking whether you shoot Daisy, the answer's no.
黛西不是安德鲁
Daisy is not Andrew.
我扣扳机是因为你命令我这么做
I pull the trigger because you order me to.
你是局长
You're the Director.
我没有要求拿着林肯背心的引爆器
I didn't ask for the kill switch to Lincoln's vest.
是你给我的
You gave it to me.
对你来说 牺牲他似乎没什么大不了的
Because somehow, sacrificing him is okay with you.
-我不是那个意思 -我可以替你杀人 菲尔
- That's not what I meant. - I'll do your dirty work, Phil,
但你别觉得你就能脱得了干系
but don't you dare pretend your hands are clean.
林肯 你怎么知道我在这儿
Lincoln? How'd you know where I was?
你最近见到黛西了吗
Have you seen Daisy recently?
没 怎么了
No. Why?
我以为他们会来找你
I thought they'd come for you.
近来可好 詹姆斯
How you been, James?
就是追追肥皂剧什么的
Oh, you know, just catching up on my soaps.
你为什么会来这荒无人烟的地方
What brings you out here to the middle of nowhere?
是不是跟金发小哥分手了
Did you break things up with blondie?
需要找个肩膀哭泣吗
You're looking for a lap to cry on?
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
我澳大利亚人 这很正常
Well, I'm Australian, so yes.
这位阿♥拉♥丁是谁
Who's Aladdin?
这就是你跟我说过的
This is actually the ancient Inhuman
那个古异人
you were telling me about.
我觉得你俩该认识一下
Thought you two should meet.
他看起来像格兰特·沃德
He looks like Grant Ward,
但他绝对不是格兰特·沃德
but he is most definitely not Grand Ward.
我知道这听起来不可思议
I know it sounds crazy,
但他能控制异人
but he controls Inhumans,
逼我们去做我们绝不会做的事
forces us to do things we wouldn't otherwise do.
我能保护你 但
I can keep you safe, but...
你不是我们第一个找的人
You're not the first one we've paid a visit to.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
我可没忘了你
I didn't forget about you.
美女 我知道你喜欢危险
Hey, flower, I get that you're attracted to danger.
我了解你这种人
I know the type.
但既然嘉颖害怕这人 一定是有原因的
But if Jiaying feared this guy, it was probably for a reason.
詹姆斯
James.
黛西给我看了你给她的克里人古物
Daisy showed me the Kree artifact you gave her,
但还少了一部分
and it's missing its companion piece.
-不过你已经知道了 -什么 不不
- But you already knew that. - What? No, no, no, no.
我全都给这女人了
I -- I gave this chickadee everything.
以我奶奶的生命发誓
I swear on my nana's life.
我不是那种说谎的人
I-I-I'm not the type to sell you some bill of goods.
这让我想起了一个
And that reminds me of a story
你一定会感兴趣的故事 因为这绝对
that I think you'll particularly dig, 'cause it's absolutely --
搞什么
The hell?
你话太多了
You talk too much.
我们不想非得伤害你
We don't want to have to hurt you.
我们希望你加入我们
We want you to join us.
坚持住 林肯 我就到了
Hang tight, Lincoln. I'm almost there.
科尔森
Coulson.
就来
On my way.
你没必要忠于人类
There's no reason for you to stay loyal to humans.
他们是低等物种
They're a lesser species.
低等个屁
Lesser species, my ass!
本体在哪
Where's the original?
我们可以找到她然后
We can find her and...
住手
Stop!
放下枪
Gun down!
马上
Now!
别
Don't.
黛西在哪
Where's Daisy?
告诉我 否则我发誓我会让她痛不欲生
Tell me now, or I swear to God, I'll make her suffer!
我们不能
We can't.
蜂巢不会允许的
Hive won't let us.
我得把她找回来
I just need to get her back.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
不
No.
不 天哪
No. Oh, my God.
你为什么要
Wh-why would you...?
你逼我们的
You made us.
不
No!
不 我失去了她们
No. I lost them.
我失去了她们
I lost them.
神盾局来了
S.H.I.E.L.D. came looking?
林肯还活着吗
Is Lincoln alive?
很好
Good.
你感觉如何
And how do you feel?
很乐意做出牺牲
Happy to make the sacrifice.
去休息吧
Now rest up.
我们需要你的体力
We need your strength.
詹姆斯正在破壳而出
James is breaking out of his husk,
而且方式非常激烈
like, in a really aggressive way.
不
Oh, no!
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表