剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
他们加入我们了
They're part of us.
可以说是我们的孩子
Our children, really,
用我们的血肉塑造的
from our own flesh and blood,
我们还要创造更多
and we're gonna make more of them.
所以我们需要更多血
So we'll need more blood.
多少
How much?
全部
All of it.
黛西离开系统了
Daisy's out of the system.
这是好消息
That's good news,
因为我要打给总统
because I'm gonna call the president
把那玩意从天上打下来
and have that thing shot out of the sky.
我恐怕不能让你打这个电♥话♥
I'm afraid I can't let you make that call.
你是在威胁我吗 你刚刚放跑了他
Are you threatening me after you just let him escape?
他没逃跑
He didn't escape.
如果刚刚飞走的飞机上的那个不是他
Well, if he wasn't on that jet that just flew out of here,
那是谁
then who the hell was?
非常时刻 非常手段
Desperate times, desperate measures.
我们知道黛西在监听监控我们
We knew Daisy was listening and monitoring our every move,
所以我们不能说出去
so we couldn't tell anyone.
得让她信以为真
She had to believe it was all real.
我在他的食物托盘上
I communicated with him
留了信 跟他说了这个主意
by leaving messages on his food trays.
你忘记提醒他别伤害朋友了
Your forgot the message about not hurting his friend.
抱歉 迈克
Sorry, Mack.
我没办法
I didn't have any other option.
迈克不该出现的
Mack wasn't supposed to be there.
抱歉我尽职了
Excuse me for doing my job.
计划要好使 就得让黛西听到一切
The plan depended on Daisy listening to everything
这样她才会相信我
so that she'd trust me
以为我真想跑出去
and believe that I really wanted out.
你是骗住了我
You had me fooled.
虽然我想 但我并不信任黛西
Even though I wanted to, I never trusted Daisy --
不信任被蜂巢控制的她
not under Hive's control.
我知道不管她怎么说
I knew that she wouldn't be the one to greet me,
来迎接我的不会是她
no matter what she said.
那其他风险呢
But what about the other risks?
鞭笞也可能杀了黛西
Lash could kill Daisy.
你有想过吗
Did you stop to think about that?
这个险我们必须冒
It's a risk we had to take.
但他以前有过机会 却放走了她
But he had the opportunity once before, and he let her go.
我觉得他并不会杀她
I don't think he's meant to kill her.
是谁送他上昆式战斗机的
Who put him on the Quinjet?
我 趁科尔森绊住你的时候
I did while Coulson was keeping you distracted.
你知道吗
You knew about this?
我管理严格嘛
I run a tight ship.
你为什么认为鞭笞能击败蜂巢
Why do you think this Lash can defeat Hive?
而且这些玩意的名字都谁定的
And who in tarnation names these things?
每个异人的存在都是有原因 有使命的
Every Inhuman is here for a reason and serves a purpose.
我认为鞭笞的使命就是杀蜂巢
I believe Lash's purpose is to kill Hive.
我们受到攻击了 是个...好像是个怪物
We're being attacked. By... I don't know... Some kind of a-a monster.
你最好别起来 你失血过多
You -- You shouldn't. You've lost a lot of blood.
我强烈不建议你这么做
I strongly advise against that.
-詹姆斯呢 -买♥♥啤酒去了
- Where's James? - He's on a beer run.
我建议我们也去 至少该跑
I suggest we do the same. Or at least the -- the running part.
离他远点
Stay away from him.
现在你自♥由♥了
Now you're free.
贱民基地 回复
Ragtag base, come in.
我是黛西·约翰逊特工
This is Agent Daisy Johnson.
我要回家了
I'm coming home.
重复 我要回家了
Repeat -- I'm coming home.
欢迎回来 约翰逊特工
Welcome back, Agent Johnson.
见到你真高兴
It's good to see you.
鞭笞为了救我牺牲了
Lash died trying to save me.
他杀掉蜂巢了吗
Did he manage to kill Hive?
送她去医务室
Get her to the med bay.
鞭笞的使命不是杀蜂巢
Lash wasn't here to kill Hive.
是救黛西
He was here to save Daisy.
那不是鞭笞
That wasn't Lash.
准备马上进行输血
Prep for immediate blood transfusion
和全面颅骨扫描
and full cranial scan.
我们怎么知道这不是陷阱
How do we know this isn't a trap?
她不是还受蜂巢影响
That she isn't under Hive's voodoo spell?
我们很快就会知道了
We'll know soon enough.
现在 有点信念
In the meantime... have a little faith.
黛西已经完全摆脱劝降了
Daisy is completely sway free.
她的大脑恢复正常了
Her brain is back to normal.
但她有劝降影响
But she is suffering withdrawal symptoms
戒断反应症状
from the effects of the sway.
她会需要点时间
It'll take some time.
她现在在休息
She's resting now,
戒断和失血都需要恢复
recovering from that and the blood loss,
但我们认为她会完全恢复的
but we do expect a full recovery.
我下令之前谁都不许进去
Nobody goes in there until I say...
但这是好消息
but that's good news.
我认识这表情
I know that look.
那么还有坏消息喽
That means there's bad news, too.
怎么了
What is it?
菲兹博士
Dr. Fitz?
这纯粹是假设
Well, this is purely hypothetical,
而且有很多未知变数 但是
and there are a lot of unknown variables, but...
根据黛西告诉我们的关于蜂巢新病原体的情况
Based on what Daisy told us about Hive's new pathogen...
我们认为我们知道他有什么打算了
We think we know what he plans to do with it.
如果他能创造出一种冲击波
If he can create some short of shock wave,
那么蜂巢或许有能力
then Hive could potentially infect
感染一批数目不小的人类
a significant percentage of the human race,
把他们都变成
turning them all into the
黛西描述的那种已劝降的原始异人
swayed Primitive Inhumans that Daisy described...
但仅仅是在他找到办法
If and only if he finds a way to disperse it
-进行高空传播的前提下 -是啊
- high enough in the atmosphere. - Yeah.
他有办法
He has a way.
他从印第安纳州ATCU设施偷走的东西
That thing he stole from the ATCU in Indiana.
是一颗弹头
It was a warhead --
完全可用
a fully operational warhead.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
没关
It's open.
埃琳娜
Elena.
那么你现在能看到未来了吗
Does this mean you see a future now?
要么我就是得赶紧出去透透气了
Or I need a fast way out of here.
黛西回来了
Daisy's back.
这是好事 是吧
That's a good thing, right?
你还觉得我们赢不了吗
Do you still think we can't win?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我准备好迎战了
but I'm ready to stand and fight.
手给我
Give me your hands.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
我走之前不要睁开
Don't open them until I leave.
保持信念 阿方索·麦肯锡
Keep the faith, Alphonso Mackenzie.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表