剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Yeah.
如果机器的目的是使屋子以
If the point of the machine was to resonate the room
特定频率共鸣 这我能做到
at a certain frequency, I can do that.
你可以复♥制♥那个频率吗
And you can replicate it?
已经印在我脑海里了
Kind of drilled into my brain.
可能会害死你
And it could kill you.
你能坚持多久
How long do you think you can hold it?
一分钟吧
Maybe a minute.
如果受不了 就收手
If it's too much, you pull back.
我不能也失去你
I can't lose you, too.
我能行
I got this.
好了
Here we go.
摄像机和数据传感器都用缆线接回去了
Camera and data sensors are hard-lined back to us through a cable...
这样不会丢失信♥号♥♥
no signal loss that way.
如果黛西受得了 我们就能看到另一边
If Daisy can hold it, we'll get a visual of the other side.
这正是我们的目的 好了 听好了
That's what we're looking for. All right, you listen to me.
你要照顾好自己
You take care of yourself.
损失探测器 无所谓
We lose that probe, nobody cares.
我糊涂了
Uh, I'm confused.
她究竟想做什么
What exactly is she planning to do here?
抱歉 还在调音
Sorry. Still tuning.
尽量撑住
Hold it open as long as you can.
菲兹 不要
Fitz, no!
珍玛
Jemma!
珍玛
Jemma!
珍玛
Jemma!
珍玛
Jemma!
菲兹
Fitz!
菲兹
Fitz!
珍玛
Jemma?!
珍玛
Jemma?!
珍玛
Jemma!
菲兹
Fitz!
该死 把他拽回来 把他弄回来
Damn it. Pull him back. Get him back here.
我撑不住了
I can't hold it!
干得好 震动女
You did good, tremors.
干得好
You did good.
菲兹
Fitz.
没有辐射或感染的迹象
No sign of radiation or infection.
菲兹本来不可能找到她 但她看到了照明弹
Fitz would never have found her, but she saw the flare.
我们今天让一个女人起死回生了
We brought a woman back from the dead today.
而且 你恰好也遵守了承诺
And, happily, you kept up your end of the bargain.
传送门被毁了
The portal is destroyed.
-这要感谢黛西 -是啊
- Thank Daisy for that. - Yeah.
科尔森特工
Agent Coulson...
黛西究竟是什么
What exactly is Daisy?
他们自称异人族
They call themselves inhumans.
我好久没听到过那个词了
I have not heard that word in a very long time.
喂
Yes?
你的团队今天实现了奇迹
Your team pulled off a miracle today.
菲兹把西蒙斯救回来了
Fitz got Simmons back.
我觉得你该知道
I thought you deserved to know.
他们认为她不会有事
They think she's gonna be okay
如果你想回来看看她的话
if you want to come back and see her.
或者干脆留下
Or stay.
我觉得总部容得下我们俩
I think headquarters is big enough for the two of us.
我很高兴她没事
I'm glad she's safe.
西蒙斯回来了
Simmons is back.
她没事
She's okay.
真的 她还活着
Are you serious? She's alive?
菲兹 我要给你表白
Fitz, you absolute beauty!
来 喝啤酒啊 我们喝啤酒吧
Come on, beers?! Let's get the beers in here!
得啦 梅 笑一个嘛
Come on, May, smile for once in your life.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
明天一早
First thing tomorrow morning, all right?
-加纳博士 -嗯 是
- Dr. Garner? - Yeah. Yeah?
抱歉打扰
I'm sorry for the intrusion,
但我想选你的课
but I was hoping to add your class.
愿意补几周的课程吗
You okay with a few weeks' makeup work?
嗯 我刚转来
Yeah, I-I just transferred.
我觉得心理学是适合我的专业
I think psychology might be my major.
好吧
Okay.
你知道大部分人修心理学的原因吧
You know why most people take psych, right?
破笔 转过去一下
Damn this pen. Here. Give me your back.
都是想搞明白他们的家人
They're trying to figure out their families.
被你说中了
You got me there.
你都不会相信我家多乱
You wouldn't believe how messed up mine is.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表