剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
但我还是觉得 你变成这样是从
but I would like to think dropping you and Fitz
我把你跟菲兹扔到海底那次开始的
20,000 leagues under the sea really got the ball rolling.
你可真是蠢货之王啊
You really are the king idiot.
我们有很多种方式可以解决这事
This can go a couple of different ways.
-放马过来吧 -你看 问题就在这里
- Do your worst. - You see, that's the problem right there.
你要是真的了解我
If you'd really gotten to know me,
就会知道我永远不会伤害你的 珍玛
you'd know that I would never do anything to hurt you, Jemma.
但我不敢保证他也会对你这么好
But I can't say the same is true for him.
你要是改了主意就告诉我
Let me know if you change your mind.
你想看个戏法吗
You want to see a trick?
你...你把...
What have you... what...
你把西蒙斯怎么样了
What have you done with Simmons?
相信我 你不会想知道的
Trust me, you really don't want to know.
我要杀了你...这个...变♥态♥
I'll kill you, you...Psychopath!
你好像还是很怕我啊 菲兹
Seems you're still scared of me, Fitz.
不用怕
Don't worry.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我有更简单的方法让你开口
There's a much simpler way to make you talk.
不要碰西蒙斯
Leave Simmons alone.
我对你的第一印象是
The first thought I had when we met was,
"天啊 这家伙的暗恋好深啊"
"Wow, this guy's really carrying a torch."
真的挺感人的
It was sweet, really.
但不像成年人
Not, uh, adult sweet.
更像是卡♥通♥里的狗狗
More like a cartoon puppy dog
心脏跳出来那种
with its heart beating outside its chest.
不要这么做
Don't do this.
我还跟你说过 要趁早有所行动
I even told you to make a move before it was too late.
你猜怎么着 已经太迟了
Guess what... too late.
求你...
Please...
只要告诉我她是怎么回来的 就会停止了
Just tell me how she came back, and this all ends.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
不要
No!
不 不要
No! No!
不
No! No!
或者我们就坐在这儿听
Or we can just... sit here and listen.
你真认为他能让我们找到沃德吗
You really think he can lead us to Ward?
我发现 沃德那些扭曲的所作所为
What I realized about Ward is that every twisted thing he does
都是在用错误方式证明他过去是个好人
is just a misguided attempt to justify his past.
但有一件往事他永远没法弥补
But there's one thing in his past he can never make right.
怎么回事
What is this?
-是我哥哥让你们来的吗 -格兰特·沃德吗
- Did my brother send you? - Grant Ward?
他根本不知道你在这儿 伙计
Doesn't even know you're here, mate.
但他很快就要知道了
But he's about to.
我很好奇 哪样对你来说更糟
I'm curious which is worse for you...
西蒙斯嘶喊的时候
those moments when Simmons screams...
还是她不叫时长长的静默
or is it the long pauses when she doesn't?
没想到死掉的女人会给我打电♥话♥
Wasn't expecting a call from a dead woman's phone.
你杀了罗莎琳以后
I spent every second since you
我一直费尽心思想弄明白你变♥态♥的心理
murdered Rosalind trying to understand just how your sick mind works.
没那么难吧
Shouldn't be that hard.
你和我 我们其实没多大区别
We're not that different, you and me.
我们行事的方式都是一样的 科尔森
It's not like we operate in different worlds, Coulson.
我们都手染过鲜血
We both got blood on our hands.
最大的不同是 我从没出于个人原因伤害过他人
Big difference is, I've never hurt anyone for selfish reasons.
但这到此为止了
That is, until now.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
这里有个人想跟你打声招呼
There's someone here who'd like to say hello.
看看吧
Take a look.
即时视频链接
我手上有两个你的人 你就抓一个我的人吗
I got two of yours, so you take one of mine?
就像我说的 一枚硬币的两面而已
Like I said, two sides, same coin.
但我怀疑你能不能下狠手
Only I doubt you're willing to take it all away.
我猜到你会那么说 所以我还带上个朋友
I thought you might say that, so I brought a friend along.
你敢动托马斯一根手指
If you lay a finger on Thomas...
挂了吗
Hanging up?
你确定这招没错吗 老大
You sure that was the right play, boss?
我得让沃德知道我们占上风
I need Ward to know that we've got the upper hand.
而且 这绝对能把他惹毛
Plus... It'll really piss him off.
-给 -求你别杀我
- Here. - Please don't kill me.
没人要杀你
Nobody wants that.
他拿枪指着我的头 可让人没法安心啊
That's not very reassuring when he's got a gun to your head.
真不想戳破 但你哥哥不是什么好人
Hate to break it to you, but your brother isn't a very nice guy.
你刚刚绑♥架♥了我啊
You're the one who just kidnapped me.
你们这些人有什么毛病
What's wrong with you people?
沃德杀了我在乎的人
Ward hurt someone I care about.
而据我们所知
And as far as we can tell,
你是这世上最后一个他还在意的人了
you're the only thing left in this world that he cares about,
也就是说 只有你才能引他出来
which means you're the only way I can draw him out.
好吧
Okay.
如果你引他出来了 最好杀了他
But you better finish him off when you do.
真没想到他会说这话
Honestly wasn't expecting that.
格兰特就是如此
It's what Grant's always done...
伤害别人还自欺欺人
hurt people and lie to himself about it.
那童年阴影什么的都是骗人的吗
So all that talk about a traumatic childhood is just rubbish, then?
他不论说了我们父母什么坏话肯定都是真的
I'm sure whatever he told you about our parents is true.
我爸有脾气问题
See, my dad, he had some real anger issues,
我妈有我爸这个问题
and my mom... well, she had dad issues,
所以他们大部分时候都拿我们发泄这些问题
so they spent most of their time taking those issues out on us.
那你哥哥们呢 跟他们亲吗
What about your brothers? Were you close?
克里斯蒂安比我大很多
Christian was a lot older,
我们从来没怎么一起玩过 但格兰特
so we never really hung out much, but Grant...
他本是我最好的朋友
...He was my best friend.
保护我不被妈妈 爸爸 和克里斯蒂安伤害
Protected me from mom and dad, from Christian...
然后有一天 他没保护我
and one day, he didn't.
就是他把你推下井的那天
The day he pushed you down the well.
格兰特那天之后完全变了
Grant totally changed after that.
就好像 他很愧疚
It was like he felt guilty
但又不愿承认究竟发生了什么
but couldn't admit what had really happened.
而是老是向我保证绝不会再允许别人伤害我
Instead, he kept promising never to let anyone hurt me again.
刚把你推下井的人这么说有点令人不安啊
Slightly unnerving coming from the guy who just chucked you down a well.
你们俩还有联♥系♥吗
You two keep in touch?
家庭聚会 节日什么的
Family reunions, holidays, that sort of thing?
格兰特17岁时烧毁了我父母的房♥子
Grant was 17 when he burned my parents' house down,
克里斯蒂安当时还在屋里
with Chrisan inside.
从此之后 我就躲他躲得远远的
Ever since, I've made sure to give him a pretty wide berth.
还挺有道理
Pretty sound logic, actually.
你看上去跟你哥哥不怎么像
Well, you don't really seem like your brother.
就算你一家都是施虐变♥态♥
Just 'cause you grow up in a family of abusive monsters
不代表你也得是
doesn't mean you have to become one.
我就不是
I didn't.
求你们别把我交给格兰特
Please, don't hand me over to Grant.
抱歉了 伙计
Sorry, mate.
拿你做诱饵是引他出来的唯一办法
Giving you up is the only way to draw him out.
或许不是
Maybe not.
通话时我追踪了沃德的电♥话♥
During the call, I put a trace on Ward's phone.
我们只需在通话时尽量拖住他
Now we just have to keep him on long enough
就能追踪到具体地点
to get an exact location.
沃德是不会给我们足够时间的
Ward'll never let that happen.
如果是我跟他通话就行了
He will if I'm on the other end.
让我跟他谈吧
Let me talk to him.
不是个好主意 就算他真会...
Not a good idea, even if he does...
回电♥话♥
...call back.
还是不是个好主意
Still not a good idea.
我发誓 我会把菲兹砍成两半
I swear I'll cut Fitz from head to toe
-你们敢 -格兰特
- if... - Grant?
托马斯
Thomas.
你没事吧
You okay?
他们说的话都是真的吗
Is everything they're saying true?
别听他们的
Don't listen to them.
他们是坏人
They're the bad guys.
他们杀了一个我很爱的人
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表