剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
你在这儿是为了芭比
You're here for Bobbi...
你成为特工就是为了她
She's the only reason why you call yourself an agent
怎么能这么对一个朋友
Well, that's no way to treat a friend.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
马利克本该是最后的九头蛇头
Malick is supposed to be the last head of Hydra,
但我有种强烈感觉
but I can't shake this feeling
他还要向另一个人汇报
that he's reporting to someone else.
我们的客人需要异人
And our guest needs Inhumans.
我在建造一支军队
I'm building an army.
吉迪恩·马利克插手了几乎每个国家的经济
Gideon Malick has a stake in almost every country's economy.
他为扩大影响力花费了毕生的时间和财力
He spent a lifetime and a fortune building influence.
这些异人族并不是我们的敌人
Uh, these inhumans are not our enemies.
我国愿意
My country is prepared
为他们建立一个家园
to establish a home for them,
一个庇护所
a sanctuary state.
还有一些障碍
There are a few obstacles,
但有你的影响力
but with your influence,
我们应该能攻破一切困难
we should be able to work them all out.
亨特 芭比 收到吗 回话 完毕
Hunter, Bobbi, are you there? Come in. Over.
抱歉 现在没法说话 老大
Sorry. Can't talk right now, boss.
我们在野兽腹中 落地再通话
We're in the belly of the beast. We'll call you when we land.
国际刑♥警♥秘密基地 莫斯科
真是难以置信[法语]
Incroyable.
你能活着坐在这儿真是个奇迹
How you are alive, sitting here, is a miracle to me.
你很幸运你的政♥府♥介入了
You're lucky that your government intervened --
让国际刑♥警♥插手此案
that Interpol was brought in at all.
如此严重的罪行
For something as serious at this?
三位政绩卓著的俄♥国♥政要
Three highly decorated members of the Russian government,
在俄♥国♥本土被前神盾局特工
murdered in cold blood, on Russian soil,
冷血杀害
by former S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents.
这要是以前 我们就得去三尺寒冰下为你收尸了
In another time, we would have found you three feet below the ice --
也或许根本无处收尸
if we found you at all.
你肯定有什么要说的吧
You must have something to say for yourself.
我想要个芝士汉堡 五分熟
I'd like a cheeseburger, medium,
加切达干酪
with cheddar cheese,
番茄酱 蛋黄酱 生菜和番茄
ketchup, mayo, lettuce, and tomato.
还要扭扭薯条 脆点的
And some curly fries. Crispy.
莫尔斯女士
Ms. Morse...
在这里我是你唯一的朋友
...I'm your only ally here.
没人会帮你 你也无处可逃
There's no one else to help you, nowhere to run.
所以说吧
So tell me...
你去西伯利亚干什么
what were you doing in Siberia?
34小时前
马利克的车队朝我们开过来了
Malick's convoy heading our way.
跑步前真该做一下伸展运动
Probably should stretch before running.
那个什么在哪
Hey, where's the de--
我以为在我这里
I thought I had it.
窝在机舱里
Ah, being cooped up in a jet
实在不利于血液循环
isn't exactly conducive to blood flow.
目标指示器在哪
Where's the target designator?
等等 在我这儿
Oh, hold on. I got it.
给你 亲爱的
Here you go, luv.
小鸟呼叫和风 目标已标记 收到了吗
Bird to Zephyr, painting target. Do you copy?
收到 小鸟
Copy that, Bird.
目标已标记 正在追踪
Target's lit. We're tracking now.
好的 貌似马利克的车队
Okay, it looks like Malick's convoy's
正在赶去这座30公里外的
heading for this decommissioned power plant
废弃电站
about 30 kilometers away.
在荒无人烟的西伯利亚不毛之地中
Dead in the middle of Nowhereville, Siberia.
如果马利克和他的俄♥国♥伙伴
Yeah, if Malick and his Russian patsy
想要建一个异人族庇护所
want to build some Inhuman sanctuary,
为什么不选个阳光和美的地方呢
why not build it someplace nice and sunny?
和马里布海滩没有监狱是一个道理
Same reason they don't put a prison camp in Malibu --
远离人群
"Not in my backyard."
这才是庇护所的真正面目吧
That's what the sanctuary really is gonna be, isn't it?
一座罪犯集中营
A prison camp.
等芭比和亨特到了看看有什么发现吧
We'll see what Bobbi and Hunter find when they get there.
和风呼叫小鸟 我们看到马利克的车队了
Zephyr to Bird -- we have Malick's convoy,
可以引导你们过去
can guide you to them,
但你们得弄辆交通工具
but you're gonna need some transport.
有问题吗
Will that be a problem?
应该没问题了
No, I think we're good.
赶紧的
Chop-chop.
我得说 我从没遇到过你这样的人
I have to say, I have never encountered someone like you.
谢了
Oh, well, thank you.
你居然能如此从容地
Someone who has the ability to spout
随口胡诌各种废话
absolute nonsense with such ease.
这不是胡诌 这是事实
It's not nonsense. It's the truth.
芭比和我在度假 我们在采蘑菇
Bobbi and I were on holiday, picking mushrooms --
在深冬时节跑去西伯利亚的树林里采蘑菇
In the woods of Siberia in the dead of winter.
要找巨型白桦茸 还有更理想的地方吗
Do you know a better place to find the jumbo chaga mushroom?
反正我是想不到
Because I certainly do not.
你被抓时持有武器 身边还有个死人
You were caught with a weapon, standing over a dead man.
真是不幸
An unfortunate circumstance.
是谁派你们来进行暗♥杀♥的
Who ordered the assassination?
暗♥杀♥ 开什么玩笑
Assassination? Are you joking?
你们闯进了一间顶级戒备的俄♥国♥机构
You broke in to a top-secret Russian facility.
我们在树林里被几个大块头搭了讪
We were accosted in the woods by some ham-fisted --
几个喝醉了的士兵
dare I say, drunken -- soldiers,
是他们把我们卷进这烂摊子的
who dragged us into this entire mess.
我们只是想抽身离开
All we did was try to get out of it.
我们才是受害者 伙计
We're the victims here, mate.
想知道做好蘑菇汤的关键是什么吗
You want to know the key to a good mushroom soup?
干牛肝菌
Dried porcinis.
31小时前
还挺美的 有特色
Quite pretty, in its own way.
和风 我们就位了 但没看到目标
Zephyr, we're in sight, but no visuals on the target.
-能热感成像吗 -能
- Can we get thermals? - Yep.
我们看到你们了 小鸟
We've got eyes on you, Bird,
但我们看不到电站里的情况
but we can't see inside the plant.
肯定有内衬屏蔽了热感
Internal lining must be blocking thermal
和探地雷达
or ground-penetrating radar.
他们在隐藏什么东西
They're hiding something.
马利克的车在里面 停在装货区
Malick's SUV is inside, parked in the loading-bay area,
边上还有几辆军用车
along with several military vehicles.
肯定是他们施工期间的操作基地
Must be their base of operations during construction.
他们清空了30平方公里的森林
They've wiped out almost 30 square kilometers of forest
就为了给这里腾地方
just to make room for this place.
难怪地球要死了呢
You wonder why the planet's dying.
可不是 伙计
Got that right, mate.
你和珍玛看过我说的那个纪录片了吗
You and Jemma watch that documentary I mentioned?
看了 关于亚马逊的那个
Oh, yes! The one about the Amazon?
你俩回头再聊
And you'll talk about it later.
我们需要人进去打探
We need eyes and ears down there.
马利克当面跟我说
Malick told me point-blank
他在组建异人军队
he's putting together an Inhuman army,
所以他要么是来招兵 要么是来建基地
so he's either here to add more soldiers or to set up shop.
收到 如果我们要潜入
Copy that. If we're gonna infiltrate,
有点监控设备会更好 长官
a surveillance package would help, sir.
还有枪 别忘了
And guns. Don't forget those.
我这就派后援去
I'll send a backup team your way.
如果我们接近马利克 可以击毙他吗
If we can get to Malick, have we got the green light?
你想在俄♥国♥领土上刺杀
You want to assassinate a former member
一位前世界理事会成员
of the World Council on Russian soil,
如果我们被抓住
knowing that if we get caught
或是我们的行动被与美国政♥府♥联♥系♥起来
or our actions are tied to the U.S. government in any way,
都将被视为宣战
that it'll be considered an act of war.
那你是说
So...you're saying...?
应该是不行
P-pretty sure that's gonna be a no.
绝对不行
It's a big no.
查明马利克的意图 告诉我
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表