剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
菲兹 都十年了
Fitz, it's been 10 years.
我们不能再浪费时间了
We can't waste any more time.
是艾莉莎主动来找我们的
Alisha came to us.
她担心她的朋友
She was worried about her friends.
没人预料到会发生袭击
Nobody saw that attack coming.
他叫詹姆斯
His name's James.
他没有得到异能
He was never given powers.
那是克里人的
That's Kree.
它有什么用
What does it do?
如果我想明白了
Well, if I could figure that out,
我不就去干那个了吗
I would be doing that instead of this.
他能与异人建立联♥系♥
He connects to the Inhumans,
他们会立刻加入蜂巢
and they instantly joined the hive.
我得回基地
I have to get back to the base.
他们有我们需要的东西
They have something we need.
情况怎么样了
How's it coming?
只需要快速重启一下
Just needs a quick reboot.
谢谢你
Thank you.
测试结果出来了吗
Tests come back?
黛西是唯一被感染的
Daisy's the only one infected.
乔伊和埃琳娜呢
So Joey and Elena...
去茧了 但是林肯
Touched down at the Cocoon. But Lincoln...
不肯离开 我知道
Refused to leave. I know.
-他怎么样了 -没人会跟我讲他们的感受
- How's he holding up? - No one comes to me with their feelings.
是啊 不难理解 基地怎么样了
Yeah, that makes sense. What about the base?
还在进行强化
Still working on fortifying it.
同时 重要数据都已经被传到和风一号♥上了
In the meantime, all vital data's been transferred to Zephyr One.
我们成了待宰羔羊
And we're easy prey.
黛西随时可以带着那个大蛆虫过来
Daisy could lead that giant maggot here any second.
-他不是寄生虫吗 -对 但蛆虫不是...
- I thought he was a parasite. - Yeah, but aren't maggots --
-我其实不... -我也是
- I don't really -- - Me either.
我认为那东西根本不在乎神盾局
My take? That thing could care less about S.H.I.E.L.D.
你这么想的原因是
You think this because...?
我们没死人
No one's digging any graves.
我们都知道黛西的厉害 她能做什么
We both know Daisy's strength, what she could've done.
是啊 她拿走了泰瑞根水晶和那个古克里人器物
Yeah, she took the Terrigen and that ancient Kree whatever it is.
然后就走了
And then she left.
是 但她走前还破坏了机库门的液压系统
Yeah, but not before she busted the hydraulics on the hangar doors.
我们没法出去了
We lost our exit.
因为她不希望我们跟上来
Because she doesn't want us to follow her.
黛西是我的搭档
Daisy's my partner.
我应该察觉出来的
I should've known. I should've seen --
别这样 我们都已经很受挫了 别再自责
Don't. We've all taken enough beatings as it is.
我在医疗站没看到科尔森
I noticed Coulson wasn't in the med bay.
-他不该随便走动 -他在准备和风
- He shouldn't be up and around. - He's readying the Zephyr.
你看到他腿上的骨头都戳出来了吧
You saw the bone sticking out of his leg, right?
-他应该 -休息吗
- I mean, he should be -- - Resting?
我跟他讲过了 但他不肯
I told him that. Didn't sit well.
他说他需要所有人都飞出去
He said he needs everyone in the air.
机库门还没有修好
The hangar doors are still jammed.
我们勉强打开了一半
We managed to pry them open halfway,
但除非我找到新输油泵 我们都飞不了
but until I get a new feed pump, we're grounded.
也不一定
Not necessarily.
科尔森有别的办法
Coulson has another way.
但这办法既冒险又不负责任
But it's risky and irresponsible.
那你笑什么
Then, why are you smiling?
黛西还是我们的一员
Daisy's still one of us.
她所做的并非出于自己的意愿
What she did here was not of her own free will.
蜂巢感染了她 她成了人♥质♥
Hive infected her. She's his hostage.
我们一定要记住这一点
We need to remember that.
但这外星生物惹错了人
But this alien creature messed with the wrong team.
它以为打断了我们的腿 我们就会停止抗争
It thinks if it breaks our legs, we'll stop fighting,
但它不知道我们有多顽强
but it doesn't know how damn stubborn we are,
尤其是要保护自己人的时候
especially when it comes to protecting our own.
蜂巢正在建立异人军队
Hive is building an Inhuman army,
但我们不会允许他得逞
but we're not gonna let that happen.
系好安全带
So strap in.
你们待会儿可能会有点恶心
Because you might feel a little sick after this.
你以前常来这儿
You came here often.
我明白为什么了
I see why.
我上次来这儿时 跟现在截然不同
I was a different person the last time I was here.
你就是这样知道这里的 是不是
That's how you know about this place, right?
因为我告诉了我的监管人员
'Cause I told my S.O.
你以前会开货车来这儿睡觉
You used to drive your van up here to sleep.
你不仅有他的面孔
You don't just have his face.
还有他的记忆
You have his memories.
格兰特·沃德 他喜欢你
He was fond of you, Grant Ward.
我很庆幸他死了
And I'm glad he's dead.
某种程度上他也是
He is, too. In a way.
格兰特有很多渴求
Grant was a thirsty soul.
也因此备受折磨
He suffered for it.
你跟他有天壤之别
You're so different from him.
光是站在你身边 我就能感觉到
Just being around you, I can feel it.
一直困扰我的空虚感消失了
It's like this emptiness I've always had is gone.
你是说黛西对它上瘾了
You're saying Daisy's addicted to this thing?
这是最接近的科学解释了
It's the closest scientific explanation that we've got.
她说她从没这么开心过
She said she was happier than she's ever been.
还想要我也试试
Wanted me to experience the same thing.
大多数寄生虫都有一个目标 攻击并削弱宿主
Most parasites have one goal -- attack and weaken its host.
但蜂巢恰恰相反
But Hive does the opposite.
它寄生在大脑的快♥感♥中枢
Its parasites swarm the brain's pleasure center,
释放出大量多巴胺 结果是
releasing so much dopamine that --
被感染的异人觉得自己刀枪不入 并且也的确如此
Infected Inhumans not only feel bulletproof, they actually are.
至少对树眼镜蛇毒素免疫
Well, at least when it comes to a dendrotoxin.
我们从卢西奥身上提取了样本
We took tissue samples from Lucio and --
这么说 冰冻枪对他们不管用
So icers don't work on them.
-对 -恐怕不管用
- No. - I'm afraid not.
好吧 那怎么给黛西除虫
Okay. Then, how do we disinfect Daisy?
这位是苏格兰人霍顿·拉德克里夫博士
Well, meet Dr. Holden Radcliffe, a fellow Scotsman.
他是我们突袭过的GT农化实验室的
He was lead researcher on parasitic organisms
首席寄生生物研究员
at the agrochemical lab we raided.
从他的专业领域判断
Based on his expertise,
我们相信他是我们找到治疗黛西方法的关键
we believe he's our key to finding a cure for Daisy.
那个设施及其内部人员都被彻底清除了
That facility and everyone in it were wiped clean.
拉德克里夫是怎么逃脱的
How did Radcliffe escape?
他不需要逃 因为他不在那儿
He didn't have to, 'cause he wasn't actually there.
他一个月前就因为进行
He was asked to step down a month before
非常规实验而被辞退了
for conducting irregular experiments.
"非常规"的意思是
"Irregular" meaning...?
他据传是位超人类主义者
He's a rumored transhumanist.
-什么 -这类人信奉使用科技
- A what? - People who believe in using science and technology
超越人类的生理极限
to transcend our biological limitations.
-他们的目标是 -短时间内变得超人一等
- Their goal is... - Become more than human. Timely.
数字化不朽 超级智能等等
Digital immortality, superintelligence...
好吧 真高兴你们都知道那是什么意思
Okay, I'm glad everyone knows what it is.
那么 拉德克里夫博士在哪
So, where is Dr. Radcliffe?
我们猜在罗马尼亚 但是具体行踪未知
We think Romania, but his exact whereabouts are unknown.
这就足够了 你们两个来负责这件事
Okay. That's enough to go on. You two are taking point.
我会派迈克去做支援 资源随你们调用
I'll send Mack with you to run back-end, whatever you need.
找到拉德克里夫博士并搞定解药
Just find Dr. Radcliffe and get us a cure.
你怎么这么安静
You're awfully quiet.
脑子里很乱
Just got a lot on my mind.
-我们昆式战斗机上见 -好的
- I'll see you in the Quinjet, buddy. - Yeah.
珍玛 我知道现在不是时候
Uh, Jemma, uh, I know it's not a good time,
但我们能谈谈昨晚我们之间的事吗
but can we speak about what happened between us last night --
我是指工作方面的
professionally speaking, I mean.
当然可以 菲兹博士
Of course, Dr. Fitz.
毕竟我们是同事
We are colleagues, after all.
确实是 西蒙斯博士 还有
That we are, Dr. Simmons, and, um...
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表