剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
We were all alone in that base.
你们任何人都可能被感染
Any of you could be infected.
我们任何人 包括你
Any one of us. That includes you.
他们准备好了
They're ready to go.
也可以用催眠气体迷倒他们
Or we can pump in sleeping gas if you give me 10.
暂且控制他们
Contain for now.
既然他们在争吵
If they're arguing,
说明并未都被感染
that means they're not all turned.
搜查他们的铺位和储物柜
Search their bunks and lockers.
看看我们遗漏了什么
Figure out what we're missing here.
希望里面也有人在这么做
Hopefully, someone in there is doing the same thing.
我看到了 悠悠球
I saw it, Yo-Yo.
那不是子弹的伤痕 你是怎么弄的
That's not a bullet wound, so how'd you get it?
我打倒了10个人 不小心呗
I fight 10 people. Accident.
他为什么不相信我 帮我解释
你不记得的确很怪
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
你们能不能说英语
Could you please speak English right now?
你不是间谍吗 学西班牙语啊
听着 这不重要
Hey, look. It's not important, okay?
我不管是你们谁干的
I don't care which one of you did this.
我只想离开 不管怎么离开
I just want to leave, one way or another.
难道你要打神盾局 打一条路出去吗
Are you saying you'll fight S.H.I.E.L.D. to get out of here?
那你也得对付我
Because that means me, too.
他们就要闯进来了
They're about to break in.
我可不想再被隔离
I am not going back into isolation.
为什么 你不自己待了一天了吗
Why not? Alone all day, no?
我就是需要点时间
I just needed some time, okay?
乔伊 马利克被杀时 你根本不知所踪
Joey, you were completely AWOL when Malick was killed.
-这不行 -我才不在乎马利克
- That's not okay. - I don't care about Malick.
是你一直针对他 而现在他死了
You were the one gunning for him, and now he's dead.
这跟我无关
That's not on me.
我是想要情报 不是想杀他
Gunning for intel, not to kill him.
-他是九头蛇首领 -但这有道理
- He's the head of Hydra. - But it's a fair point.
什么
Excuse me?
我想抓马利克是为了干掉沃德
I wanted to get to Malick to finish off Ward
或是蜂巢什么的
or -- or Hive or whatever.
我有朋友为此死了 你知道的
Friends died. You know that.
断电的时候你在哪
Where were you when the lights went out?
我在我房♥间 我叫你去见我的
I was in my room where I told you to meet me.
电力出故障时你在哪 小电花
Where were you, sparky, during the electrical failure?
抱歉
Sorry.
我们应该是一队的
We're supposed to be a team.
这个团队出问题了
This team is sick.
我们怎么知道被感染的人不会传给其他人
How do we know whoever turned can't infect the rest?
根本没有这方面的证据
There's no evidence of that.
我只想出去 不管有没有你们帮忙
I just want out, with or without your help.
你突然乐意打出一条血路了
Suddenly, you're willing to fight your way out?
我也是 我不信任任何人
Me, too. I don't trust anyone.
都不许走
No one leaves.
我们还得对付他俩吗
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
住手 他说得对
Stop! He's right! He's right.
我们该去个安全的地方
We should get somewhere safe --
自己搞清楚这个问题
figure this out on our own terms.
什么
What?
我们不能离开 让感染者逃跑
We can't leave and let an infected person escape!
总比害死这里或外面的某个人强
It's better than someone in here or out there getting killed.
好了
Okay.
科尔森有个隐蔽电梯
Coulson has a hidden elevator.
原本是个地下出口
It used to be an old underground exit.
我或许能突破那里 然后逃走
Maybe I can break through to get out.
这是我们今天都活下来的唯一办法
It's the only way we all live today.
好吧 行动
Okay. Let's go.
我们知道该找什么吗
Do we even know what we're supposed to be looking for?
现在知道了
We do now.
不不 这边
No, no. This way.
不远了
It's not much farther.
原始的通道就藏在这里
The original passage is hidden through here.
希望你有把握
I hope you're sure about this.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You sold us out!
骗子
对不起
I'm sorry.
如果有人被感染了 我必须这么做
If someone's infected, I had to make this call.
我无意伤害你们
I mean no harm.
我们都是一边的
We're all a part of the same team,
但有一个人病了
but one of us is sick.
我之前没说
I didn't say anything earlier
是因为我们不知道那人是谁 但我们现在知道了
because we didn't know who it was, but now we do.
我猜猜
Let me guess --
你们决定离开时
when you decided to leave,
林肯不愿走
Lincoln didn't want to go.
至少不能丢下他的宝贝
Not without his prize.
这是从藏品室拿出来
This was taken from the Assets room
藏在你储物柜里的
and hidden in your locker.
那不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do that.
黛西 你得相信我
Daisy, you have to believe me.
你知道怎么进去
You know how to get in there.
你以前也曾从那儿偷过东西
You've stolen from that room before.
是啊 但那不一样
Yeah. That was different.
不
No.
那是一样的
That was exactly the same.
蜂巢一出现
From the moment Hive popped up on our radar,
你就突然知道该去哪找这个
you suddenly knew where to find this
并且拿到了它
and had your hands on it
直到我们的求救信♥号♥♥让你不得不前往马利克的基地
until our distress call diverted you to Malick's base.
是啊
Exactly.
那是在我们尚未接触到蜂巢之前
That was before any of us could have been exposed to Hive!
是吗
Was it?
特伦西亚
Transia.
屋顶
The rooftop.
黛西抵抗了马利克 我发现了尸体
Daisy fought Malick. I found the bodies.
但你说你看到了沃德 是吧
But you said you caught a glimpse of Ward, didn't you?
你是说他不是昨晚被感染的吗
So you're saying he wasn't turned last night?
不
No.
他早就被感染了
He's been turned this whole time.
我根本没靠近过蜂巢
I wasn't anywhere close to Hive!
我们可以解决的 林肯 让我们帮你
We can fix this, Lincoln. Let us help you.
别过来
Leave me alone!
林肯
Lincoln!
我们原本配合得很好
We were good together.
但一件小事就让我们四分五裂
And yet, it took so little to split our team apart.
我辜负了他们
I failed them.
做领袖就是如此
This is being a leader.
你想保护每个人 但那是不可能的
You want to protect everyone, but you can't.
总会有人受伤
People get hurt.
今天的事不怪你
Today wasn't your fault.
我怎么不那么觉得
Doesn't feel that way.
我们被十分聪明又危险的东西
We were attacked by something very smart
袭击了
and very dangerous.
蜂巢摧毁了一个团队最神圣的东西
Hive destroyed the most sacred thing for a team...
悠悠球
Yo-Yo.
我叫埃琳娜
My name is Elena.
信任
...trust.
结果什么时候能出来
When will the results come in?
很快的
Soon.
很好
Good.
因为我不想再待在这里了
Because I think I don't want to be here anymore.
我知道因为他对你做的一切 你想摧毁蜂巢
I know you want to destroy Hive for what he's done to you.
我们都是这样 我们会的
We all do, and we will.
我知道你想复仇 但我们得比那强
I know you want revenge, but we have to be better.
我们得做对团队最好的选择
We have to do what's best for the team.
这样的时刻 当没有清晰的前路时
It's times like this when there's no clear path
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表