剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我儿子呢
Where's my son?
还在九头蛇那儿
He's still with Hydra.
亨特发现了他 但他险些暴露了我
Hunter found him, but he almost blew my cover.
我只能伤了他一下
I had to hurt him... a little.
好了 快打开
Come on. Open this thing up.
把手铐给我们解开
Bust these cuffs off us.
-快走 快离开 -手给我
- Go on! Get out of here! - Give me a hand!
-拿到了 -走
- Got it! - Let's go!
你要这手做什么
What do you want to do with this hand?
我有点吓尿
It's kind of freaking me out.
站住 给我
Stop, stop. Give me that.
你为什么不告诉我马利克抓了乔治
Why didn't you tell me Malick had George?
我不能说
I couldn't.
我一被任命为ATCU主管他就绑♥架♥了他
He took him as soon as I was appointed to the ATCU.
还说他只需
Told me he'd kill him
按个键就能杀死他 叫我别说出去
with the push of a button if I told anybody.
他是能说到做到的人
He's the kind of guy who would do exactly that.
-卡尔拉呢 -她知道 责怪我
- And Carla? - She knows. She blames me.
所以我送走了她
I sent her someplace safe.
走吧 我们得挽救局面 挽救一切
Come on. We're gonna fix this. We're gonna fix everything.
只有我们收到"不带武器"的备忘录了吗
Were we the only ones that got the "no weapons" memo?
我受够了 掩护我
I'm bored of this. Cover me.
通讯启动
我们在会议室
We're in the conference room.
没看到科尔森和塔...
No sign of Coulson or Tal...
这也不算扯平了
That doesn't make us even.
克里尔
Creel!
我儿子呢
Where's my son?
我儿子呢
Where's my son?!
我不知道
I don't know.
你得找到马利克
I need you to find Malick.
从这儿到机场只有一条路
There's only one road between here and the airfield,
他或许还没走
so there's a chance he hasn't left.
找到他 就跟住他 我要知道他要去哪
If you find him, stay with him. I want to know where he's going.
我们其余人去找塔伯特的儿子
The rest of us will focus on trying to find Talbot's son.
嗯 科尔森 那个...
Yeah, Coulson, about that...
对不起
I'm sorry.
抱歉我在疫苗的事上有点激动了
Sorry I got a little militant about the vaccine.
我不知道我是怎么回事
I-I don't know what's going on with me right now.
我羡慕你
You know, I'm envious of you.
为什么
Why is that?
你对你的异能有种自然的禅
You have this natural zen thing with your powers.
或许你是从你妈妈或梅那儿学来的
Maybe you got it from your mom or hanging around May.
不管怎么回事 我真希望我也如此
Whatever it is, I wish I had it.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我们在来世的时候
You were like... you were like the zen master
你就像禅大♥师♥
when we were at afterlife.
在那儿更容易
It was easy there...
没有压力 没有恐惧
No stress, no fear.
但在这儿 就不一样了
Here... not so much.
或许我可以帮你
Well, maybe I can help you.
我不知道这能不能控制得住
I don't know if it can be helped.
对你来说 控制异能就像寻求平静
For you, controlling your power is like finding peace.
对我来说 像脑袋里在打仗
For me, it's a... a war inside my head.
我不想失控
I just don't want to lose control.
有时候 失控也是好事
Sometimes, it's good to lose control.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be okay.
只是需要休息
He just needs some rest.
他什么都不会记得
He won't remember any of it.
卡尔拉会很高兴你救了他
Carla would be very happy to know you made it right.
我有人帮忙嘛
Well... I had a little help.
搭档不就是这样吗
That's what partners are for, you know?
叫我"格伦"吧
Call me "Glenn."
别老叫
Occasionally.
我不打扰你们了
I'll leave you alone now.
我把艾伦·金的异人的事通知了澳洲的特工
I informed our agents down under about Ellen King's inhuman.
他们把他救了出来
They managed to get him out.
他还在昏迷中 但得到了治疗
He's still sedated, but getting treatment.
芭比和亨特有消息吗
Any word from Bobbi or Hunter?
还没有 我会继续联♥系♥
Not yet, but I'll keep trying.
还有件事
There's one more thing.
怎么了
What?
马利克本该是最后的九头蛇头
Malick is supposed to be the last head of Hydra,
但我有种强烈感觉
but I can't shake this feeling
他还要向另一个人汇报
that he's reporting to someone else.
比马利克更有权势的人吗
Someone more powerful than Malick?
或者什么东西
Someone or something.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
We'll return in a moment.
希望科尔森的事没有让你太失望
I hope your experice with Coulson didn't sour you,
这终归还是个高尚值得一试的主意
it's still a noble and worthwhile idea,
我愿意尽力帮助你
and I'd like to help you any way that I can.
谢谢 马利克先生
Thank you, Mr. Malick,
也谢谢你这么慷慨送我回家
and thank you for this incredible ride home.
荣幸 为朋友嘛 在所不辞
It's my pleasure... anything for a friend.
我国内还有一些障碍
There are a few obstacles in my country,
但有你的影响力
but with your influence,
我们应该能攻破一切困难
we should be able to work them all out,
到时 我们就可以建立避难所了
and then we shall have our sanctuary state.
敬一个让异人族可以和平共处
To a place where all inhumans can live peacefully
不需要担心科尔森那种人的地方
and not have to worry about the likes of Coulson.
干杯
Cheers to that.
亨特 芭比 收到吗 回话 完毕
Hunter, Bobbi, are you there? Come in. Over.
抱歉 现在没法说话 老大
Sorry. Can't talk right now, boss.
我们在野兽腹中 落地再通话
We're in the belly of the beast. We'll call you when we land.
不管是去哪
Wherever that may be.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表