剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Got even less funny after Sokovia.
他们没能完全接受世界的新变化
Not exactly embracing the new changes in the world.
现在他们不满足于只存在于评论区了
Now they're not happy just being the comments section.
有什么变了
Something's changed.
他们在采取行动
They're taking action.
我们得阻止他们 以免更多人受伤
We need to shut them down before more people get hurt.
追查马利克已经够我们忙的了
We've got enough on our plate trying to track down Malick.
神盾局评估结果如何
How'd the S.H.I.E.L.D. assessment go?
还不错吧
Fine, I think.
等科尔森拿到评估报告
I guess we won't know for sure
才能知道确切结果
till Coulson gets the evaluation report.
我已经拿到了
I got it.
我们要不要带林肯一起
Well, should we bring Lincoln with us?
芭比和亨特走了 我们需要一切帮助
With Bobbi and Hunter gone, we can use all the help --
林肯不参加这次行动 你和菲兹去
Lincoln's gonna sit this one out. You and Fitz go ahead.
与迈克会合 然后向我汇报情况
Meet up with Mack, then report back to me.
好
Okay.
遵命
I will do that.
我们知道了 监察者 是你们干的
We get it, Watchdogs, you did this.
你骑那个来的
Did you ride that here?
你还真是在度假
You really are on vacation.
可不是 度假
Yeah. Vacation.
好了 目前我们知道的情况是
All right, here's what we know so far.
这个设施是ATCU的一个储藏点
This facility was a storage site for the ATCU.
但不知怎么被监察者发现了
But somehow, the Watchdogs found out.
炸♥弹♥的残骸里有硝化物
Uh, the residue from the bombs, it's got nitramene in it.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is,
但听你的语气好像挺糟的
but your tone of voice makes it sound bad.
霍华德·斯塔克二战后研制的
Uh, Howard Stark developed it after World War II.
能引起内爆
It causes implosions.
真奇怪
That's weird.
哪里奇怪
Weird how?
他们能搞到那个
That they got their hands on it?
硝化物不够稳定 不能用于凝胶炸♥药♥
Nitramene isn't stable enough to be used in a gel-based explosive.
或者至少按说不能
Or at least it shouldn't be.
那么监察者改进了硝化物
So the Watchdogs have been making improvements to nitramene.
我问清楚 硝化物
J-just to be clear, nitramene --
事实上 和风一号♥上好像还存了些
Actually, I think I've got some sodium hydrogen acetate
醋酸氢钠
back on Zephyr One.
-如果我们再遇到炸♥弹♥能帮上忙 -醋酸
- That'll help if we encounter any more bombs. - Sodium h--
氢钠
Hydrogen acetate.
-中和硝化物 -中和硝化物
- Neutralizes nitramene. - Neutralizes nitramene.
好 谢谢你们 书呆子
Okay. Thank you, Nerd Herd.
我去给科尔森打电♥话♥
I'm gonna go call Coulson.
我们不把这些残骸带走吗 研究一下
Do we take this debris back with us, study it?
好 当然
Uh, yeah, sure.
如果你有坚持锻炼的话
If -- if you've been working out.
因为它大概重十万吨♥
'Cause it weighs like 100,000 tons.
那是座大楼
It's a building.
那么 不用了
So...no, then.
硝化物
Nitramene.
为什么除了我大家都懂
Why does that mean something to everyone else but me?
神盾局的历史 斯塔克的技术
S.H.I.E.L.D. History. Stark Tech.
而且我认识一个人
And I knew somebody once
非常想改进原始配方
who was keen on improving the original formula.
那能说明那个人和监察者有关吗
Okay, well, is that enough to connect that person to the Watchdogs?
他很执迷于那个
He was fixated on it.
他认为那东西或许可以加入我们的军械库
Thought it might be something we could add to our arsenal.
我们的军械库
Our arsenal?
你是说这可能跟个神盾局特工有关吗
A-Are you saying this could be a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent?
一个你认识的神盾局特工
A S.H.I.E.L.D. agent you've met.
一个好人
A good man,
但他出院后失踪了
but he went off the grid when he got out of the hospital,
所以他知道我们很多秘密 而且不知所踪
which means he's at large with a lot of our secrets.
他住过院
He was in the hospital?
死亡战士打断了他的脊柱
After Deathlok broke his spine.
干得漂亮 小伙子们
Nice work out there, boys.
菲力克斯·布莱克
Felix Blake.
先生们 我有一个新的袭击计划
Gentlemen, I've got a new plan of attack.
是个不错的计划
And it's a good one.
某人有练习啊
Someone's been practicing.
你知道我不喜欢枪 但我想做好准备
You know I don't like guns, but I'd rather be prepared.
很好
Good.
不过你屏住呼吸了
You're holding your breath, though.
扣动扳机时要呼气
Exhale when you pull the trigger.
谢谢
Thanks.
想跟我说说这是为什么吗
Want to tell me what this is about?
需要说吗
Do I need to?
你不喜欢觉得脆弱
You don't like feeling vulnerable.
厌倦了责备自己
Sick of blaming yourself for --
不 实际上我很愿意责备自己
No, I'm quite comfortable blaming myself, actually,
全都怪我
for the lot of it.
一切为解救无助可怜的
For all the miseries endured
西蒙斯特工所承受的苦难
to rescue helpless little Agent Simmons.
威尔为救我而死
Will died trying to save me.
菲兹
And Fitz...
可怜的菲兹好几次差点丢了性命
Poor Fitz nearly got himself killed a number of times,
这还不是最糟的
and that's not even the worst of it.
安德鲁
Andrew.
那些异人的遭遇
What happened to those Inhumans --
不是你的错
not your fault.
对 我只是为了自救放了一个已知的杀人犯
No, I just let a known murderer loose to save my own skin.
用那些人的命换了我的
Traded all those -- those lives for mine.
不会再发生那样的事了
Well, it won't happen again.
既然我基本上是这里唯一一个
And since I'm practically the only woman here
不能徒手杀人的女人
who can't kill with her bare hands...
听我说
Listen to me.
那不是你的错
That wasn't your fault.
监察者
是什么让他们从网上匿名乱喷转向了
What makes them go from anonymous trash-talking online to --
国内恐♥怖♥主♥义♥吗
Domestic terrorism?
也许有人插手让他们变成激进分子了
Maybe someone stepped in and radicalized them.
可能是布莱克
Maybe Blake.
我理解失去的感受
I understand feeling lost.
你想恨点什么
You want to hate something.
恨给你目标 那有时很危险
Hate gives you direction. That could be dangerous.
我以前痛恨所有这些外星东西
Hey, I used to hate all this alien crap.
以前
Uh, used to.
但我弟弟也这么想
But my brother thinks that way.
他是个好人
I mean, he's a good guy,
但就连他都为监察者叫好
but even he's cheering on the Watchdogs.
他们没那么匿名
They're not -- they're not that anonymous.
我一直在追踪他们
I've been tracking them,
在网上散播仇恨的那些人
the ones that are spewing hate online.
有IP地址 地址
You know, IP addresses, residences,
车牌号♥ 有些人就在本地
license-plate numbers -- some of them are local.
这些人可能与ATCU袭击有关
They could've been involved in the ATCU attack.
我们该去抓个人问问他知道什么
We should go pick one up and see what he knows.
然后 干什么
And...what?
恐吓他吗
Shake him down?
我们甚至不确定抓来的人是否与袭击有关
Without even knowing if the guy we picked was actually involved?
无论如何 他总会知道点什么
Well, either way, he'll know something.
但这有点像盖世太保的作风啊 不是吗
Yeah, but it's...kind of Gestapo, don't you think?
这是我们的作风吗
Is that who we are?
我们是神盾局
We're S.H.I.E.L.D.
我是想拯救生命
I'm trying to save lives.
我愿用一切优势达成目标
I'll use whatever advantage I have to do it.
优势就是超能力
Yeah, the advantage of superpowers,
而我没有
which is something I don't have.
但我觉得你不该用你的优势
But I'm not so sure you should be using yours
干涉公民自♥由♥
to sidestep civil liberties.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表