剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
I got to admit, the bat... that was a nice touch.
三冠王 米奇·曼托
Triple crown winners, autographs from Mickey Mantle,
泰德·威廉姆斯 弗兰克·罗宾逊
Ted Williams, Frank Robinson,
和卡尔·雅泽姆斯基的签名
Carl Yastrzemski?
大部分人看一眼不会知道
Most people just looking at that wouldn't know
那东西价值超过七千 但我知道
that it's worth over 7 grand, but I do.
好了 那球棒不是
Okay, the bat is not...
还有我最喜欢的餐馆DJ店的汉堡
And burgers from my favorite place, DJ's.
ATCU的头头有什么原因
What possible reason would the head of the ATCU have
要用这个留住我
for keeping me here with that?
是啊
You're right.
没有任何原因
No reason at all.
你想去看机构吗
You want to go see the facility?
好啊
Fine.
我们去吧
Let's go see the facility.
好了 每张护照
Okay, each of those passports
都是一个冯·斯特拉克的假身份
has a different fake identity for Von Strucker.
顺说 我的手艺更好
My work is better, just for the record.
-我们知道啦 -嗯
- We know. - Right.
其中一个身份与
Well, one I.D. matches the name
一栋斯特拉克的地♥产♥相匹配
on one Strucker real estate holding...
是葡萄牙里斯本的一栋顶层公♥寓♥
A penthouse in Lisbon, Portugal.
我检查了一下到达里斯本机场的乘客
So I did a sweep of passengers arriving at the Lisbon airport.
他几小时前通过了海关
He went through customs several hours ago.
干得好 菲兹 谢谢
Nice work, Fitz. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
那我们就去里斯本的那栋顶层公♥寓♥
So, we go to a penthouse in Lisbon.
你想谈谈之前银行的事吗
You want to talk about what happened at the bank?
没什么好说的
There's nothing to discuss.
我是把动手当作最后手段
I was treating fighting as a last resort.
这一般是没问题的
Usually, that's good.
一般
Usually.
有时候是因为你害怕
Sometimes it's 'cause you're gun shy.
或许我是没完全恢复 但是是你
Maybe I'm not 100%, but you're the one
不顾测试结果 把我叫来执行任务的
who dragged me on this mission, in spite of the tests.
别拿测试做借口了
Stop hiding behind the tests.
我没有
I'm not.
我说过我想回归外勤
I said I wanted back in the field.
是啊
Sure.
巴林岛一事后 我也说过我讨厌我的小隔间
After Bahrain, I said I hated my cubicle.
但不是真心的
Didn't mean it.
科尔森让你待在基地 你就听了
Coulson says, "Stay home," and you just agree?
你为什么把自己关起来
Why are you keeping yourself locked up?
我去学院找好苗子时 见过你训练的样子
You know, I saw you train at the academy once, scouting you.
我不知道
I didn't know that.
我见过的最厉害的新人
Strongest recruit I ever saw.
任何测试都会表明你当时是满分
Any test would've said you were 100% then.
但你现在更棒了 因为现在你有了经验
But you're better today because now you have experience.
沃德做的事
What Ward did...
你觉得那只是段经历吗
You think that was just experience?
那可以让你更加强大
That can make you stronger.
让它把你变得更强大
Let it.
下次 我们可能就不能靠耍嘴皮子了
'cause next time, talking our way out may not be an option.
手雷
小心点啊
Careful with that one.
我们要是还没搬进来就把这儿炸平可就不好了
Be a shame to see this whole place blow up before we even move in.
你在这儿做什么
What the hell are you doing here?
你不是该出去找冯·斯特拉克的吗
You're supposed to be out looking for Von Strucker.
你是谁
Who is this?
你不知道我是谁
You don't know my name,
但我觉得你一直想引起我的注意
but I think you've been trying to get my attention.
我还想我什么时候能接到你的电♥话♥呢
I've been wondering when I'd hear from you.
你就是我出现之前 其他人都怕的人
You're the one all the others were afraid of... before me.
并不是每个人都怕你 沃德先生
Not everyone fears you, Mr. Ward.
不是每个人都该怕我
Well, not everyone should.
只有那些不肯配合的需要怕
Just the ones who won't fall in line.
我能为你做什么
What can I do for you?
不 这个问题不对
No, that's not the correct question.
该问的是 我能给你什么
The correct question is what I can offer you.
如果你想知道 答案是 挽救机会
The answer, in case you're wondering, is redemption.
不了 谢谢 我不需要那个
Oh, no, thanks. I don't need redeeming.
我觉得你需要
Oh, I think you do.
你走错了几招
You made some mistakes in your gameplay,
你拿冯·斯特拉克的儿子当卒子用
using Von Strucker's son as a pawn
而他根本还不该加入
when he shouldn't even be on the board yet.
你瞧 这就是你们那代人的通病
You see, that's just typical of guys in your generation.
你都不知道我使的是什么招
You don't even know the game I'm playing.
冯·斯特拉克可不止是个小卒子
Von Strucker is more than just a pawn.
现在他成了麻烦
And now he's a liability.
他知道太多事了
He knows too much.
我说错了吗
Just tell me if I'm wrong.
你毁了这个人才
You burned that asset.
神盾局在找他 那么你肯定也是
S.H.I.E.L.D. is looking for him, which means so are you.
我知道你在哪可以找到他
And I know where you can find him.
你就准备这么告诉我吗
And you'll just tell me that?
为什么
Why?
有时候得肯牺牲 才能保全大局
Sometimes you sacrifice a player to save the game.
记住 我打给你 就是选择了一边站
You just remember when I come calling that I chose a side.
就是这里
This is the place.
恩德塔克斯的所在地
Matches the Endotex location.
高压镀锌铁丝网 还有虹膜识别
High-voltage, zinc-coated razor wire, iris recognition?
密密麻麻的外♥围♥巡逻
Staggered perimeter patrols.
这地方不欢迎外人呢
They don't want any visitors.
肯定是个门面 是吧
It's got to be a front, don't you think?
那怎么办
So what now?
我们出动菲兹新做的探测器
Now we use the new dwarf Fitz crafted.
他觉得这东西还没完成
He doesn't think it's ready yet,
但他是犯傻 这东西帅爆了
but that's stupid because it's awesome, so...
我就给偷来了
I stole it.
怎么了
What?
你不是唯一有点问题的人啊
I didn't say you were the only one with issues.
好了
All right.
西蒙斯 什么结果
Simmons, what do you got?
没有 班克斯没有异人DNA标记
It's negative. Banks has no inhuman markers.
他不是异人
He's not inhuman.
他不是鞭笞喽
So he's not Lash.
不是吧
Really?
我真以为是他呢
I was so sure.
好吧 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
菲兹
Fitz?
我帮完黛西了
I'm done helping Daisy.
既然你也帮完了芭比和梅
And since you're done helping Bobbie and May,
或许现在我们可以看看模拟结果了
I thought maybe now we could take a look at the simulation.
珍玛 我一直想跟你说
Jemma, I've been meaning to say to you...
如果你不乐意帮忙我也完全理解
Look, I understand if you don't want to look into this.
我比你想的坚强
I'm stronger than you think.
不不 珍玛 我研究过了
No, no, no, no, Jemma, I have looked into it.
实际上 我做过几十次模拟了
Actually, I've run dozens of simulations,
而且一直希望能有一次
and I kept on hoping that one of them...
得到结果
would work.
我
I...
我是不想让你失望
I didn't want to disappoint you.
但巨石只是一种选择
The monolith was just one option, though.
我们不会放弃的 好吗
We're not gonna give up, okay?
我知道这对你很艰难
I know this isn't easy for you.
这个状况很奇怪
It's an odd situation.
是啊
Yeah.
简直怪到极点了 即使对我们而言
It's one of the oddest, even for us.
菲兹 如果你认识威尔 你就会理解的
Fitz, if you knew Will, you'd understand.
-我保证 -珍玛 就是这样
- I promise... - Jemma, that's the thing.
我会认识他的
I am gonna know him.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表