剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我其实只担心
I'm really only worried
那个想把我胸口炸穿的人
about the one who wants to blast a hole through my chest.
如果你有那人的情报 为什么不找黛西
If you've got intel on the guy, why not call Daisy?
因为我不能让她也陷入危险
'Cause I can't put her life at risk, too.
我去找了我的朋友
I went looking for my friends.
他们不是失踪了就是死了
And those who aren't missing are dead.
为什么跟我说这些
You're telling me this why?
因为你曾跟我一起对付那东西
Because you fought by my side against that thing.
所以你就排除了嫌疑
It eliminates you as a suspect.
我怎么可能有嫌疑
Why would I be a suspect?
因为你是神盾局的
Cause you're with S.H.I.E.L.D.
好吧 我...不太理解
Okay. I... I'm not sure I'm following.
鞭笞就在神盾局里
Lash is in S.H.I.E.L.D.
如果你肯帮我 我就能证明
And with your help, I can prove it.
谢谢你带我参观
I appreciate you showing me around like this.
我们建了这个隔离舱 帮助转化中的异人
We built this module to help those in transition.
这是由适应性材料建成的
It's made out of adaptive material,
能控制各种异能
so it can contain all sorts of powers.
而且防弹 当你这样的人要朝
It's also bulletproof, which comes in handy
我这样的人开枪时 就派上用场了
when people like you shoot at people like me.
你真觉得这更人道吗
And you really think this is more humane?
我们的目标是观察异人 教化他们
Our goal is to observe people, educate them,
确实 这需要时间 但是...
and, yes, it can take time, but...
我们并不总是有时间的
We don't always have that luxury.
但把异人丢在一边 当他们不存在
But throwing people away like they don't even exist
这样就好吗
is the answer?
-我们没有这样做 -看起来就是这样
- That's not what we're doing. - Sure as hell looks like it.
没那么简单
Well, it's not that simple.
你就承认吧
Just admit it.
你惧怕我这样的人 惧怕我们的能力
You're afraid of people like me, afraid of our power.
当然
Absolutely.
你了解自己的能力吗
Do you even know your own strength?
比方说 你能击落这架飞机吗
Could you take down this plane, for instance?
我不会那样做的
I wouldn't do that.
但如果你想呢
But if you wanted to?
你现在就能杀了我
You could kill me right now.
人类就已经够吓人了
Mankind's scary enough as it is.
哪个疯子有把枪 我们都得小心了
Some psycho gets a gun, and watch out.
但如今 有些人自己就是武器
But now people are their own weapon.
不是每个人都...
Not everyone is like...
"有些"就已经够多了
"Some" is enough. That's all it takes.
-你只看到了糟糕的一面 -不是那样的
- You only see the terrible things. - That's not true.
-我能保护大家 -无所谓
- I protect people. - It doesn't matter.
你怎么能这么说
How can you say that?
有一个黛西·约翰逊 就会有一个鞭笞
Because for every Daisy Johnson, there's a Lash,
你不这么想 就是愚蠢
and it's ignorant for you to think otherwise.
梅琳达 你倒是说句话
Melinda, talk to me.
究竟怎么回事
What's all this about?
我需要知道真♥相♥
I need to know... for myself...
在其他人卷进来之前
before anyone else gets involved.
你想知道什么
Know what?
我看了你的飞行日志 我追查了你的活动
I saw your flight logs. I tracked your movements.
至少五个异人被害时 你都在50公里范围内
You were within 30 miles of at least five inhuman deaths.
你为什么要去查我的飞行日志
Why are you looking at my flight logs?
我还查了你的医疗记录
Pulled your medical files, too.
你的血检报告被删除了
Your blood work was deleted.
可能是西蒙斯不小心...
So, maybe Simmons accidentally...
你以为你掩藏了行踪 但是并没有
You thought you covered your tracks, but you didn't.
梅琳达 你到底想说什么
Melinda, honestly, what are you getting at?
冯·斯特拉克那孩子还活着
That Von Strucker kid was alive.
他并没有死于爆♥炸♥
He didn't die in that blast.
我找到了他
I tracked him down.
他把你做的事都告诉我了
He told me what you did.
我做的事
What I did.
有个孩子说我...
So some kid says I...
他没有说谎
He wasn't lying.
他脸上的表情
The look on his face...
是纯粹的恐惧
it was pure terror.
你到底怎么了
What happened to you?
-你可以告诉我 -梅琳达
- You can tell me. - Melinda...
不要骗我
Don't lie to me.
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
-他说你是怪物 -梅琳达 不要
- He said you were a monster. - Melinda, don't...
怎么会这样
How could this even happen?
梅琳达 别问了
Melinda, stop!
安德鲁 拜托
Andrew, please!
-拜托 -闭嘴
- Please! - Stop!
三周过去了 菲兹
It's been three weeks, Fitz.
如果我不找点什么 如果我不吃东西
If I don't find something, if I don't eat,
是活不下去的
I won't make it.
菲兹 你好
Fitz, hi.
我不知道我为什么还在跟你说话
I don't know why I'm still talking with you...
还继续录我自己
why I'm recording myself.
你是永远不会看到了 是吗
You're never gonna see this, are you?
我还是没找到水
I still haven't found water,
而且...我...
and it's, um... well, I...
我...
It's, uh...
我很难集中注意力
I'm having trouble focusing,
我努力想保持乐观
and I'm trying to stay positive.
但是我害怕
But I'm scared.
我很害怕 菲兹
I'm scared, Fitz.
你还记得我们第一次见面吗
Do you remember when we first met?
我还记得
I do.
你少言寡语 脸色苍白
You were so quiet and pasty, and...
那么聪明又帅气
so incredibly smart, handsome...
这感觉很奇怪吧
Quite a strange feeling... isn't it?...
不想跟一个人分开
Never wanting to be without someone.
你一定很烦我总是跟着你
You must have been so annoyed, me following you around all the time.
没有
No.
从来没有
Never.
有时我会想我们的晚餐
I imagine our dinner sometimes...
去哪里 吃什么
Where we'd go, what we'd eat.
其实我经常想我们两人的事
I wonder about us a lot, actually.
在佩思郡有一间小农舍
There's this small cottage in Perthshire
我小时候 和家人度假
We drove by once when I was a girl,
曾开车经过那里
some... some...family holiday,
不知为什么
and I don't know why,
我觉得它很可爱
but I... I found it so lovely.
我现在还会想起它
I still think about it...
在那里我们可以一起...
A place where you and I could have...
但也就是想想吧
But that's that, I suppose.
不知道这块电池还能用多久
I'm not sure how long this battery will last.
我该省点电
I should save it, just in case,
以防有更重要的事要做
for more important things.
但如果可以 我还会对你自言自语
But I'll still talk to you on my own, if that's all right.
我会永远与你同在 菲兹
I'll always be with you, Fitz.
卡尔弗大学 老行政大楼
太好了 你醒了 对不起
Oh, thank god you're awake. I am so sorry.
我没想伤害你 我慌神了
I-I didn't want to hurt you. I... I panicked.
这是在哪
Where are we?
我们不能留在神盾局的机构里
We couldn't stay there, not with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我需要时间解释
I needed time to explain.
之前有多少次我差点就告诉你了
You don't know how many times I almost told you.
只是 我不知道怎么说
I just... I didn't know how.
我也不想这样的
I didn't ask for this.
天呐
Oh, god.
你都做了什么
What have you done?
梅琳达 别这样
Melinda, don't.
放 开 我
Let me go!
别这样 我不知道我会做出什么事来
Don't do that! I don't... I don't know what I'll do.
我会再次被本能控制的
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表